Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Wait, let me get this right:

1) Dev makes Absolute power
2) Dev abandons Absolute power and starts working on a new and better game
3) Dev abandons new game and returns to re-work his original game instead

Oh my god, its PingPanda with Family matters/Deviant desires or Dark Silver with Glamour/Big brother all over again. Why do developers keep reworking their shit and work for weeks to get nothing done. It gets so fucking annoying trying to invest yourself in a story, when the game is reworked 2 months later and everything in the story changes.
Just stick to a fucking game. It might be flawed or not as popular as some other games, but just grit your teeth and show some goddamn dedication to a project. If you keep reworking and switching games around constantly, you become the next Slonique, and nobody wants another Slonique.
To be fair to DS, he had to drop Big Brother because Patreon decided to nuke forbidden content makers like incest. Low key continuing BB in Glamour is probably the best thing he could do at this time unless he decides to pay someone to redo BB's dialogue from the beginning.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
To be fair to DS, he had to drop Big Brother because Patreon decided to nuke forbidden content makers like incest. Low key continuing BB in Glamour is probably the best thing he could do at this time unless he decides to pay someone to redo BB's dialogue from the beginning.
While the patreon TOS changes was his official reason for quitting the game, it is likely not the real cause. DS didn't like what BB was becomming, as he let his patrons decide the direction of the game via polls and such. DS sounded like he had big plans for Eric, but was pretty much forced to drop the character completely, due to backlash from his fanbase. He dropped a lot of hints in the weeks/months up to the patreon TOS changes, that he was less than happy with how the game was shaping out.
DS was one of the only people who dropped his game because of the TOS changes. Everyone else found ways around the issue, either by switching platforms (like the dev of dating my daughter) or by changing mothers/sisters into landladys/roommates, and needing patches to put incest back into the game. DS could have worked out a solution to the problem. It is likely that he saw an emergency exit and made a dash for it, because he didn't really care for the game as he once did.

Of course there is a lot of speculation and guesswork here, but it is a widely accepted reality amongst a lot of his players. Well, at least it was at the time. Maybe it has changed since then, I dunno.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
While the patreon TOS changes was his official reason for quitting the game, it is likely not the real cause. DS didn't like what BB was becomming, as he let his patrons decide the direction of the game via polls and such. DS sounded like he had big plans for Eric, but was pretty much forced to drop the character completely, due to backlash from his fanbase. He dropped a lot of hints in the weeks/months up to the patreon TOS changes, that he was less than happy with how the game was shaping out.
DS was one of the only people who dropped his game because of the TOS changes. Everyone else found ways around the issue, either by switching platforms (like the dev of dating my daughter) or by changing mothers/sisters into landladys/roommates, and needing patches to put incest back into the game. DS could have worked out a solution to the problem. It is likely that he saw an emergency exit and made a dash for it, because he didn't really care for the game as he once did.

Of course there is a lot of speculation and guesswork here, but it is a widely accepted reality amongst a lot of his players. Well, at least it was at the time. Maybe it has changed since then, I dunno.
Some of these devs need to learn to say no to their fans. It's fine to do polls and ask for suggestions. It's also fine to add things you weren't originally planning to that the fans want. It's not fine to let the fans force you to make a game you don't want to make because you're chasing subs. If everyone wants some kink that really turns you off, say no. It's that simple.

If you're determine to give your fans something that you really dislike personally, hire someone to help you who IS into that and let them do that part for you. Focus on the stuff you like.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Some of these devs need to learn to say no to their fans. It's fine to do polls and ask for suggestions. It's also fine to add things you weren't originally planning to that the fans want. It's not fine to let the fans force you to make a game you don't want to make because you're chasing subs. If everyone wants some kink that really turns you off, say no. It's that simple.

If you're determine to give your fans something that you really dislike personally, hire someone to help you who IS into that and let them do that part for you. Focus on the stuff you like.
Indeed, trying to please everyone leads to pleasing no one in the end.

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
Found this by accident and missed the NTR tag. Almost stopped playing right at the beginning when you ex lets you know the PC had been cucked, but then lilith shows up and was curious to see what powers/abilities you would get. Again, almost stopped it when the PC acted stupid by telling his mother she was a slut who liked cock, but did not limit it to only his, which bit him in the ass when he gets cucked by his ex-friend getting a BJ from his mother, which anybody with a brain would see coming. However, with all that said, the succubus power concept was really cool. Creating a hive like connection and getting stronger with each girl, not to mention sharing knowledge/skills, and then the girls can enslave guys to them making them your thralls by extension. Would have been interesting to see where this had went (minus the NTR stuff) if the dev had not abandoned it.

rickbrook

Dec 23, 2018
what happened with the original game and the next game of this dev? all abandoned or is there still hope?

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
as I understand it, this game was abandoned and the new version is not obligatory to wait for, since it will never be .. am I right?

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
the game is soooollllnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa as as as like as that by a complete LOOSER

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
So the OLD version is NOT the remastered one, the OLD one looks great, and the NEW one looks like as chimpanzee went to work on doing it "Better"
Oh wait the developer doesnt give a shiit about this so why the fck should we I suppose lol.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So the OLD version is NOT the remastered one, the OLD one looks great, and the NEW one looks like as chimpanzee went to work on doing it "Better"
Oh wait the developer doesnt give a shiit about this so why the fck should we I suppose lol.
Release Date: 2019-07-14
Bro, it has been dead for over 3 years. Let dead stay dead.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes