Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Can OP please add NTR to tags so less people have to get cucked
Please describe the "ntr" scene you're referring to.
F95zone's definition for the 'ntr' tag: Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Please describe the "ntr" scene you're referring to.
F95zone's definition for the 'ntr' tag: Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
You walk into the house and the Mom is blowing the MC's friend.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Saw the NTR tag added, played it and to be honest not really worth putting the tag on. Game seems aimed towards Netori(bascially harem). Got happy at first thinking it was Netorare but nah it wasn't really, not even a small scene like that count's to be fair.
Thanks , since mod puts ntr at random in games it's harder and harder to understand if the game has ntr or not

Reactions: Theboss3213

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Gonna agree with above its not really netorare, more closer to cheating than anything. Hell the mc made the situation happen because he is retarded and mind controlled her so the mom isn't "willing". Friend didn't steal or corrupt her, anyways don't want to spark a 10 page debate on if its ntr or not, I know what it is and this ain't it chief.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways only played it to see ntr, and instead got super rushed mind control(not my style, more into slow corruption), a stupid mc and look alike characters (the males). Not even shitting on the game just not my taste.

Last edited:

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
Saw the NTR tag added, played it and to be honest not really worth putting the tag on. Game seems aimed towards Netori(bascially harem). Got happy at first thinking it was Netorare but nah it wasn't really, not even a small scene like that count's to be fair.
na I think its right because it is NTR MC has a relationship with her even if it is because his idiotic phrasing at first place there is no way to change that mom blows the friend of him for someone who hates this it is NTR the tag is right because even its only a small scene MC get cucked by his friend and there is no way to avoid this damn scene the tag is right so people know it and don't even start with this for fucking sake she is your girl and suck another dick without the mc want it

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
na I think its right because it is NTR MC has a relationship with her even if it is because his idiotic phrasing at first place there is no way to change that mom blows the friend of him for someone who hates this it is NTR the tag is right because even its only a small scene MC get cucked by his friend and there is no way to avoid this damn scene the tag is right so people know it and don't even start with this for fucking sake she is your girl and suck another dick without the mc want it
That is an NTR scene, yes that is true. But a small scene like that where that's the only Netorare scene you will see in the game based on the story/dialogue. Not really worth putting the tag on, cause it's just gonna lead to endless debates and argument's. Unless the dev change's his story completely to where maybe the MC get's NTR more cause you make the choice of not using his power etc. Just an idea, but from what i've seen the game is based on not getting NTR anymore so no point of it.

Reactions: Silf and mazqaz

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
That is an NTR scene, yes that is true. But a small scene like that where that's the only Netorare scene you will see in the game based on the story/dialogue. Not really worth putting the tag on, cause it's just gonna lead to endless debates and argument's. Unless the dev change's his story completely to where maybe the MC get's NTR more cause you make the choice of not using his power etc. Just an idea, but from what i've seen the game is based on not getting NTR anymore so no point of it.
Have to agree its like putting a lesbian tag and the only lesbian scene is during a threesome.

Also how is the rape in this game? Is it something that happens a lot or just a single image frame like in Personal Trainer

Edit: Nvm played it zero rape and ntr is non existant no idea why the tag is even there to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theboss3213
Jul 20, 2017
mazqaz
Theboss3213

The tags are for if something HAS that content in it doesn't matter how much just that its legitimately there. And in this case? It is, i'm sorry if you don't like that fact but that's exactly what it is. A fact.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Graphically it is terrible. What is with the jumping? The story is very meagre. Wait for the following update. Do some real rendering. This 2D approach is awful.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Wait, let me get this right:

1) Dev makes Absolute power
2) Dev abandons Absolute power and starts working on a new and better game
3) Dev abandons new game and returns to re-work his original game instead

Oh my god, its PingPanda with Family matters/Deviant desires or Dark Silver with Glamour/Big brother all over again. Why do developers keep reworking their shit and work for weeks to get nothing done. It gets so fucking annoying trying to invest yourself in a story, when the game is reworked 2 months later and everything in the story changes.
Just stick to a fucking game. It might be flawed or not as popular as some other games, but just grit your teeth and show some goddamn dedication to a project. If you keep reworking and switching games around constantly, you become the next Slonique, and nobody wants another Slonique.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
Gonna agree with above its not really netorare, more closer to cheating than anything. Hell the mc made the situation happen because he is retarded and mind controlled her so the mom isn't "willing". Friend didn't steal or corrupt her, anyways don't want to spark a 10 page debate on if its ntr or not, I know what it is and this ain't it chief.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways only played it to see ntr, and instead got super rushed mind control(not my style, more into slow corruption), a stupid mc and look alike characters (the males). Not even shitting on the game just not my taste.
I think that the MC was being extremely stupid even telling his "friend" about his newfound powers I would have listened to Demoness myself her idea is much better sounding

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Wait, let me get this right:

1) Dev makes Absolute power
2) Dev abandons Absolute power and starts working on a new and better game
3) Dev abandons new game and returns to re-work his original game instead

Oh my god, its PingPanda with Family matters/Deviant desires or Dark Silver with Glamour/Big brother all over again. Why do developers keep reworking their shit and work for weeks to get nothing done. It gets so fucking annoying trying to invest yourself in a story, when the game is reworked 2 months later and everything in the story changes.
Just stick to a fucking game. It might be flawed or not as popular as some other games, but just grit your teeth and show some goddamn dedication to a project. If you keep reworking and switching games around constantly, you become the next Slonique, and nobody wants another Slonique.

you forgot step 4: abandon the remake

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes