ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Even though this has been abandoned, is it worth a run through? I just saw in the latest games section and this was mentioned there because everyone has little faith that PoS will reach completion after this was abandoned. But AP peaked my interest. Is there enough content that it's still worth a look or does it just end on a bum note?

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Even though this has been abandoned, is it worth a run through? I just saw in the latest games section and this was mentioned there because everyone has little faith that PoS will reach completion after this was abandoned. But AP peaked my interest. Is there enough content that it's still worth a look or does it just end on a bum note?
you do have a nice sister content. mom is meh. but the game is nt finish so yeah, you can grind for sis content but after all is done in both paths then i think you can close the game.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@DarkWolf2055 can you remove the abandoned tag? And put a on hold tag on the game Power of Suggestion? because the dev has said on the patreon page that he only create the Remastered version and make a pause on the game Power of Suggestion.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This is being rebooted?

I’m not sure how much of a difference it’s going to make.

It’s a pretty small download for a game that’s being ‘remastered.’

Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
My gift to you guys enjoy :love: (y)

Absolute Power Remastered V0.02 Win/Mac/Linux

Changelog v0.02
1) 1 scene added for Emma and MC
2) Chapter 1 completed
3) New characters introduced
4) Added a button to update V0.01 save and make it compatible with V0.02

Last edited: