Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Fuck...just when this game was getting good. Was this a patreon incest ban or just dev losing interest? Research in Corruption, Mom or Sister, The Gift, now this.
Seeing as how I never saw a "page under review" on his patreon, I would bet he simply lost interest, due to not earning as much money on patreon as he expected at this point. I think he simply hoped to earn a couple of thousand $$$ in the first couple of months and lost interest when reality hit him.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
There might be enough, between the various succubi games out there, to make one really great demonic corruption game.

maga1991

Dec 24, 2017
I am sure that this is fucking patreon with its antiincest shit!!! So what about incest? even Adam and Eve fuck each other, and Lot with his daughter, in bible (from little letter) its ok but on patreon its not good, hope that the man or women who restrict Incest (from BIG letter) will sorrow

Reactions: Obrist

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I am sure that this is fucking patreon with its antiincest shit!!! So what about incest? even Adam and Eve fuck each other, and Lot with his daughter, in bible (from little letter) its ok but on patreon its not good, hope that the man or women who restrict Incest (from BIG letter) will sorrow
There was never a "page under review" on his patreon site, so i doubt it was that. I just think he lost interest when he didnt earn the big $$$ after a few updates.

Reactions: theinternetis4
R

RWaites

CG's 1-7

8h

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
oh man , that kind off free vacations suck
but however my old dad used to say

it could have been worse , it could have been me
(its a translation but i guess you got the point)

CDRccknar

Mar 30, 2018
I tried this game, and I must say I was impressed. I like the idea behind this game...I'm sad Dev decided to abandon this game it had a lot of potential. Renders were beautiful and storyline was great!

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I was just thinking about this game and decided to see what's been going on since it's been over three months since the last update and that answers it. A lot of these "creators" are no better than asset flippers on Steam.

Jakovas

Jul 31, 2017
I think it stems from the idea that people can chuck a concept together and expect to make 1-3K a month, then realise that they need to be ahead of the curve on all fronts to get this kind of attention as well as having a design people like.

This ultimately leads to a ton of amatuers hoping to make a living off this hobby and then getting dissapointed and dropping their projects. Steam green Light, Kickstarter etc all have these same issues as the money is needed very early in development.

At least with most other types of medium, artists generally have to have finished a product before they can sell it.

Reactions: MayJames

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
The sister was super sexy and cute. I was able to use cheats to avoid the grind, some users can't stand it and move on.

You'll never get new patrons to support you, if you up and quit then start a new game. I won't invest anymore time with Badseed when there are some many great VN/games out there. Why would you waste your time? Maybe I'll check back a year from now.

Reactions: MichaelMyers
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes