R

RWaites

hi any news about the v0.08 ?
I want to thank you for all the support you have shown. Here is the CG for V0.08. (I am canceling Absolute Power. Unable to maintain iI want to thank you for all the support you have shown. Here is the CG for V0.08. (I am canceling Absolute Power. Unable to maintain it)

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
I want to thank you for all the support you have shown. Here is the CG for V0.08. (I am canceling Absolute Power. Unable to maintain iI want to thank you for all the support you have shown. Here is the CG for V0.08. (I am canceling Absolute Power. Unable to maintain it) )
what is the decyption key

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I want to thank you for all the support you have shown. Here is the CG for V0.08. (I am canceling Absolute Power. Unable to maintain iI want to thank you for all the support you have shown. Here is the CG for V0.08. (I am canceling Absolute Power. Unable to maintain it)
I read this and my day got a little darker. I am very very sorry to hear this. This was really one of the best games on here or at least i thought so. Good luck in what ever you do.

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Hmm. Never played this but considering it was more or less a clone, it doesn't surprise me. Yet another one bites the dust...

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Bummer... I really enjoyed the sister scenes. Kinda of lame announcement. Not much of info why.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Well, can't say I am surprised, but disappointed nonetheless. The game had the potential to become something good, but it seems to me that the creator wasn't doing this because he enjoyed it, but rather for money, and he probably wasn't pleased with his amount of patreon cash, so he decided to pull the plug. I would prefer if people just did this because they have passion for it, not just because they spot a quick cash grab.

Oh well, more free space on my harddrive at least.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
this game was a really good one the love and domination paths with sister were both good in their own way. Was so looking forward to what came next. This was in my Top 5 that i looked forward to each month. Shame to see it go. So few Mind Control games left.

harrisonford

Jul 12, 2017
Fuck...just when this game was getting good. Was this a patreon incest ban or just dev losing interest? Research in Corruption, Mom or Sister, The Gift, now this.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes