Led

Jul 16, 2017
Could it be that old saves don't work? I managed to use my previous last save, but once I return to the MC's room I get an error message and a continuous loop. I can't progress any further.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
Could it be that old saves don't work? I managed to use my previous last save, but once I return to the MC's room I get an error message and a continuous loop. I can't progress any further.
I have exactly the same problem that is really shit again and again mus ma n the damn games start from scratch because eifach not the save work all over again start to grinden fuck :teary:

Reactions: Led

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
to all those crying about having to restart a game. Yes i agree having to restart a game with this much grinding sucks ass. All i have to say on that issue is suck it up and either play it from scratch again or dont. Dont get me wrong like i already said starting from scratch sucks ass but i have played games much much worse in the grind department with much much worse renders to look at so i am fine with it if i have too. Havnt looked at it yet just downloaded it. As for the (i dont know what to call them) folks asking for a walkthrough and i have seen it you dont need one in this game. If you think you need one you DONT need one believe me it is straight forward what you have to do. Ta ta off to play some games :)

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
This game dont have Walkthrough ??
I normally like a walk through as well but if you get how this game is setup then you don't really need one.
Go as far as you can with each character until you can't go no more then you continue the main story line and go as far as you can with each character again,etc.
You start out corrupting mom until dad comes home then you work on Karen and sis. Karen will stop being corruptible after a while then it's all a mater of working on sis until she is fully corrupted.end of version

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
anyone haviing issues with previous save?, I'm getting the following error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 245, in script
  File "game/script.rpy", line 283, in <module>
NameError: name 'UnlockKaren' is not defined
Yeah you have to define a few vars to get your saves to work at least it beats grinding from start.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
For some reason I can't get the mega link to work can't unzip the rar file. Any way to fix it?

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes