T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
OK so it seems all new content ends after you tell your sister to distract your dad? Is that correct or am I missing anything?

R

RWaites

Hey everyone. So this week, I took a small break because I as nearing a burnout point. But now I am refreshed and ready to dive back into Absolute Power. So starting tomorrow, I will begin working on V0.08.

V0.08 will be concentrated on Emma and should be a minor update compared to the others. It will be concentration on her foot job and boob job scene since the majority voted to keep her progression the same as Jessica.

In V0.09, I will resume Karen's progression and in V0.10, I will be tweaking and fixing existing content and maybe adding random events

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

Hey everyone. So this week, I took a small break because I as nearing a burnout point. But now I am refreshed and ready to dive back into Absolute Power. So starting tomorrow, I will begin working on V0.08.

V0.08 will be concentrated on Emma and should be a minor update compared to the others. It will be concentration on her foot job and boob job scene since the majority voted to keep her progression the same as Jessica.

In V0.09, I will resume Karen's progression and in V0.10, I will be tweaking and fixing existing content and maybe adding random events
Eh he calls 0.8 a minor update, what did he just release? Heck I thought 0.7 was just a minor update. I think if he does a major update he wont just burn out but spontaneously combust.:angry:

WangOut

Nov 27, 2017
I load up my save from v0.06 and I get an "UnlockKaren" error. Do I need to start again?

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
The girls are great and the premise is good......but.......the updates are rather disappointing! If the developer is 'burning out' now - and update 0.8 is going to be smaller because of this, then without trying to be mean, I reckon this will get abandoned rather than actually finished...Or maybe get a rushed ending. Sad times.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
OK so it seems all new content ends after you tell your sister to distract your dad? Is that correct or am I missing anything?
Yes and No. Use the cheats menu to switch to the"other" route (dominance or seduction route) in order to see all the scenes available. Mom is limited to kissing and HJ but the sister has a bunch. Then, its pretty much done. Very short "update". 06.5 at most not 7.0 The Dev did some "housekeeping" but not much more.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
the only thing i dont like so far in this game is the fact that once you finish getting the sister dominated when you see her is say the shower she screams like you have not done a thing to her. I mean if you have her dominated and she is submissive to you if you see her in the shower she should be like what do you need master not scream get out now. but nope it is like nothing has happened.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Okay, I have finally played this game too.

Good things:
- The dialogues, both in submission and in seduction route
- That you can choose between both
- That some characters beg you to impregnate them (too bad it doesn't happen)
- The renders and poses

Bad things:
- Too much grinding and not enough to do in between. I hate skipping days
- I know it makes sense that you concentrate on the mom first and then on the sis, but it doesn't help the game
- Boring menus and inconsistent style, but I guess that is work in progress?
- MCs test if the powers are real in the intro is not what someone would do AND it does not fit the rest of the game. Just one "administration" of his powers lets his mom accept that he peeped on her AND she gets naked in front of him so he can masturbate but then you have to give her three more "doses" to kiss her.

Oh, and I found two bugs: As mentioned by Lieutenant twat in the submission route the sister will not be affected when she catches you peeping. And also with the submission route with the sister when she gives MC a footjob she lays on her stomach and complains about the cum on her ass, but the image switches to the one from the seduction route where she sits in front of MC.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
No walkthrough for 0.7?
i am sure this has been said before. But you dont need a walkthrough for this game it is all straight forward. A bit grindy in spots but straight forward. corrupt mom till you cant then work on sister then your friends mom advance story of said person where when you can not corrupt them anymore rinse and repeat. Oh wait i guess you did need a walkthrough there ya go

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes