Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Just tried the game, rly disapointed for a 0.6, should be called an 0.0.6.

Hate having to look at the mc constantly in his room, he looks 30 even though he should be 18.
Can't agree more, it is really sad i like the sis and mom and even lilith is kinda interesting, but "storyprogress" is non excisting and yeah updates are slow and rly not much content.

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
The reason it's such a big download is there's no compression on the pictures. over 4mb each compared to 1mb for the awesome pictures in Big Brother. So think of this as a game that's 1/4 of it's current size.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
I see the developer has changed the version numbering from 0.X to 0.0X, which makes more sense and probably means that even he has realized the game was still lacking in too many departments. Hopefully the game will get better mechanics and story progression. Probably worth to keep an eye on it for a second run.

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Really like this game so far both the love and slave routes with six r awesome can't wait to see where it goes from here

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Few questions!

1. does saves from 0.5 work on 0.06?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Cheat password is: thecakeisalie?

3. Cant go to sis room anymore...

R

RWaites

Weekly Update
Apr 15 at 3:12pm
Hey everyone. V0.07 is nearing completion. As I mentioned, I will dedicate V0.08 to progressing Emma's corruption a bit before resuming Karen on V0.09. the reason for this is that if I combine the two in one update, it would take me around 2 months to complete. So instead, I am splitting it in two.
Today, my plan is to dedicate my entire day to finishing or getting as close as possible to finishing V0.07 dialog and scene creation, leaving me with coding, tweaks and renders. The content of V0.07 is very different than what has been created so far. Hopefully, you will all like the changes made. If a majority enjoys this new style, I will try to see if there is a way to implement it into the game for Jessica and Emma during my V0.10 tweak and fixes version.

R

RWaites

Weekly Update
Apr 21 at 10:44am
hey everyone. So V0.07 is almost done. I already set the release dates for this version. I know it is written that it will be released next Saturday, but if I finish V0.07 before then, I will release it sooner. My guess is that if all goes according to plan, it should be ready for Wednesday.
So what is left for V0.07? Mostly just coding and maybe a render or two which is why I should be able to release a little ahead of schedule.
This weekend, I will work on finishing V0.07. I will also create this months monthly wallpaper which will be featuring Rachel (to my surprise). Finally, if time permits, I will start working on scenes for V0.08 which will be adding 4 total scenes for Emma.
Just a quick note. In V0.07, you will see that Karen's story and messing around is different than Jessica and Emma. Thanks to the integration of buttons, the player can pick the best angle/scene. Right now, each scene with Karen has 3 different angles. By doing this, I sacrificed dialog. After thinking about it, I think I will keep this format for all the characters, except for Jessica and Emma, because I think the dialog has a much bigger role to play for them. I will still see what I can do to improve their scenes in V0.10.

Reactions: gartal
3.00 star(s) 8 Votes