Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, just think the same game mechanics, but with the need to actually make the MC walk from a room to another and around the town to the library and his friend Darryl. I'm pretty sure Geneva Conventions have an article forbidding such a horror.
*shudders* Dude, chill. I was speaking about RPGM-games just in general. But a RPGM-version of THIS?! Holy hell, stop giving them ideas!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To add to the actual game-discussion: What's with the option to set Darryl's relation to his totally-not-Mom? Seen it in a few other games already, and found it quiet clever. In a cheeky smartass kinda way, not a 'wow, this might actually work and be well implemented' way.
But in this game.... uff.
That is his way around the Patreon rules?
That and the technicality 'the magical demonlady said i'm adopted'?
Does he really think Patreon would wave this if they really cared (read: if he gained enough attention)?
When the MC's mom and sis are called, well, MOM and SIS all the time?
When, in one of the scenes with his sis, the MC still says "you want me, EVEN IF IT'S INCEST"?
Bolt strategy Cotton...

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I kinda get what @jcwiggens cuz I guess in a sense you could see grooming as another form of rape. Closer to statutory rape than forced rape though.
But I understand youre side compltely as well. We cant control our "triggers"
I cant do rape either. Though there do seem to be some instances where it doesnt trigger me like other instances too. Its odd. Trying to find the differences between those instances lol
I really was just making a joke, I was not expecting the very candid reply. I was confused because a family member was mentioned. DMD that creep of a dad lol, a trusted family member abusing that trust.

As for this game. are there really only 7 or 8 cgs to support all the game graphics?

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I remember trying the 0.1 of this months ago, so I decided to take another look at it today and see how it has progressed since then. Here are a couple of things I took note of during my playthrough of the current (0.6) version:

- The render uses stunning models, but are rendered with a lack of quality, thus making them very grainy. How much grain seems to vary a little from render to render, and the renders in the later scenes seems to have a slightly better quality, so at least it seems to be going in the right direction. Even so, a remake of the earlier renders would do wonders for the game, as the early scenes technically are more important, since they are what most players will take notice of.

- The storyline definately seems (very) inspired by other games in the same niche (most notably Dreams of Desire & Harem villa), a fact which earlier posters in this thread has also pointed out.

- Progress happens WAY too rapidly. In most other games I have played, I will have to play for over an hour (likely more than that) to corrupt a girl enough to have sex with her. In this game, I could go from nothing to full sex, within 5 minutes, if I skipped dialogue. The days needs to be longer, or something else, cause if this is the pace of every corruption, I can enslave 10 different women fully in less than an hour, and that isnt exactly challenging. Let us work a bit for it, that makes the reward all the better :evilsmile:

- Dont tease me with impregnation pleads if it ain't happening, that's just mean for people like me, who are into this kind of shit (okay, kind of a joke point, since I assume this will be implemented in a later version, but still, I feel a little cheated here :FeelsBadMan:).
Hopefully we will get the chance to impregnate the girls for real at some point, cause if we don't, then I (and many others, cause I ain't the only one who enjoys this) will feel pretty unsatisfied afterwards. *Looks at dick* "Down boy, false alarm!"

- Pointing out a character relation in the name of the character isn't just unwise (Patreon is watching us, don't turn your head or they will know), it's pretty distracting. I don't want to see the name "Jessica (Sister)" or "Emma (Mom)" every time I talk to her. Once is plenty enough to establish her relation, and I can remember it perfectly fine on my own. If you worry so much about me forgetting who she is, then give me a menu for that stuff, then I can pull it out and check it there, without distracting from the rest of the game.

Thats pretty much what I can remember, for now at least. This seems like a sapphire (not quite a diamond) in the rough. I will return in a few months and check on the game again. Hopefully some of the earlier renders will be remastered by then, and we can hopefully see some changes to slow the progression system a little. Oh, and hopefully we will be able to knock up some bitches by that point as well :FeelsGoodMan:

TL:DR:

Game plot not very original to put it mildly, renders uses good models, but rendered in somewhat poor quality, progress happens way too fast and needs to be slowed down in some way, the game is cock-teasing impregnation and every character does not need to have their relation to you in their name, like "Emma (Mom)", 'cause that stuff doesn't look very polished and is distracting.

Reactions: Darkaura

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
someone should add to the op, start new game, really annoying to load a save only to find you can't do dick cuz he added 53 new variables. sigh....

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
- Progress happens WAY too rapidly
I dunno. I got tired pretty quickly of grinding out corruption points via repeated scenes. More annoying is having to "advance" the story. Not a fan of sharing the sister either. Maybe if there was some old fat granny that you could use to distract the dad with...

Got sis to agree to do the thing. thing never happens.
I unpacked the content. The "thing" ain't there yet. Not that I particularly want to see any of it.

Reactions: Agent HK47

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
It's been over 3 months since I last tried out this game... And I'm very disappointed at how monumentally slow it is developing... Each release has very little actual content added for the time period involved... And not much has really changed as far as game play mechanics, as it's still a grindy menu based progression... The corruption line with the sister seems pretty much done, but beyond that, there is very little new content in 3 months time... I have no clue if the developer is just trying to milk this project or what the circumstances are, but I expected more for this length of development time... I went ahead and updated my review...

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
any walkthrough
No walkthrough needed... Just corrupt the mom till it sais to push the story with her, repeat until she is done for the current content, then push the main story, then go for the sister's story the same way as the mom, until her corruption is completed, then push the main again... Follow that type of pattern and you'll see all there is... There really is no note worthy content beyond that... Maybe some shower peeping and hanging out in the living room or watching the mother do a very quick yoga session... That is the extent of this game so far...

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
Just tried the game, rly disapointed for a 0.6, should be called an 0.0.6.

Hate having to look at the mc constantly in his room, he looks 30 even though he should be 18.

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Not a bad start, kind of thin plot-wise, and the legitimate way of earning corruption is really grindy, but the models are nice.

Idea: Add events or other non-repeatable scenarios that can earn you major corruption points with the characters. Cuts the grind, and adds a cool way of going about it without simply reducing the amount of corruption needed.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Considering the DL size there really isn't a lot of content. Promises much but thus far fails to deliver.

Reactions: raul07bv

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I got tired pretty quickly of grinding out corruption points via repeated scenes. More annoying is having to "advance" the story. Not a fan of sharing the sister either. Maybe if there was some old fat granny that you could use to distract the dad with...
Indeed, the entire "Corrupt > sleep > corrupt > sleep > corrupt > sex scene > sleep > back to step 1 again" get very tedious and boring. Hopefully this is just due to the game being in early stages still, and this problem will get somewhat lesser as more girl to interact with are added, but it still doesnt change the fact that I seemingly can corrupt any girl I want within minutes, if I so desire. At least with the way corruption is currently implemented.

If I was the dev, I would probably implement some form of risk when using your corruption powers, like demons being able to track you if you use them too much within a certain timeframe, so you would need to perform other activities to "let shit cool down a little" before continuing with corruption.

And I agree about your point with sharing the sister. That old pig better keep his dirty hands to himself, I ain't sharing any of ma' bitches!

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
This game is NOT 0.6, it's 0.06! BIG difference! There is practically NO content in this game, it blows my mind that it's over 1gb.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes