Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Found another bug on the fifth layer

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is when I'm not doing anything and am just at the layer area.

Eh, I'll come back to this game later when it's more updated. I kind of just end up clicking randomly and end up not knowing what I'm doing. I'm also playing as a male character so I don't know if that affects anything.

Last edited:

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Technically yes, but i don't think that there's that much of a reaction to transforming companions.
So what you are saying it's all about the Player transformation and the NPC/companion transformation holds no weight at all, so since I'm only interested in transformation for NPCs and companions I should move on then.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
I have this issue as well

Eh, I'll come back to this game later when it's more updated. I kind of just end up clicking randomly and end up not knowing what I'm doing. I'm also playing as a male character so I don't know if that affects anything.
I have both of these as well

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
I found this on tfgamessite the other day and played it for a bit (v0.9.6.2).
As far as I could tell, if you go to floor 7, there's no way back up, and floor 8 is a dead end (literally)

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I don't suppose there is a friendly neighborhood cheat or way to start with the twin for the journey? Making the way back up is quite the troublesome affair, and it seems like the twin may be a fun way to change things up.

FloricSpacer

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2020
More sex in 0.9.7? Hell yeah, good change. I know you don't want sex to be the main point of this hentai adventure game, but with so many of the curses revolving around sex characteristics it feels a little odd how hard it is to actually engage with something that uses them.
Yeah, it was quite a common request haha, so I ended up adding some more content to it. I'm also open to suggestions, so if you have any ideas for scenes, feel free to let me know on the Discord!

Amazing work on your game! I love it and can't wait to see future updates on the game. Keep up the awesome work! :)
Thanks so much! I'm really glad to hear you're enjoying it! :)

Is it mainly focused on the Player or can we change the NPCs/any companions we might get?
So what you are saying it's all about the Player transformation and the NPC/companion transformation holds no weight at all, so since I'm only interested in transformation for NPCs and companions I should move on then.
Yeah, there is NPC transformations and some reactions to them, but primarily it's focused on the player. Sorry to hear it doesn't match your interests, but I hope you find games that sound better for you!

Bug I've already noticed - it says I have available conversation with my companions, but I click interact with the party and there are no interactions to speak of.

Though going down a layer seems to fix it, it's a minor bug - I just get annoyed easily lol

Edit - Are there not many interactions for Maru yet? I saw this in the change log > Lily, Cloud, Khemia, and Cherry < for sex scenes unless I've just not gotten to Maru yet sex scene wise
Thanks for the bug report! This should be fixed in 0.9.7.1!

There are plenty of interactions for Maru, just not any sex scenes haha. But he reacts to plenty of Curses and stuff like that.

I have this issue as well
Thanks, this should be fixed in 0.9.7.1.

Thanks for the bug report! I think I fixed this in 0.9.7.1, so it shouldn't be an issue. There's quite a lot of content imo, but you probably need to engage with the game and systems for it to mean anything, so it might be best to come back when you're you're in the mood for something like that.

I have both of these as well
Thanks, these should be fixed now!

I found this on tfgamessite the other day and played it for a bit (v0.9.6.2).
As far as I could tell, if you go to floor 7, there's no way back up, and floor 8 is a dead end (literally)
Do you mean layer 8 and 9 respectively? If so, then yeah, that's the current end of content. But you should be able to ascend from layer 8, were you getting a bug there? I did slightly decrease the power of the Inanis Ego on that layer in this update.

I don't suppose there is a friendly neighborhood cheat or way to start with the twin for the journey? Making the way back up is quite the troublesome affair, and it seems like the twin may be a fun way to change things up.
Unfortunately, there isn't... But that's a reasonable request. I'll consider adding that as an alternative starting mode! Since it gives you and extra person to keep track of. It may be a bit half-baked and/or assume you took the twin Curse, but it should be possible.

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Ive played this its got alot going for it but it needs alot of fleshing out if its gonna be any good like more descriptions of the character and reactions by other people because otherwise everything in the game treats you the same.

May 31, 2019
im glad im not the only one who thought of that anime
The cover image of the thread is literally a screenshot from the anime, and the first person you interact with in the game that gives you the tutorial is literally the MC of that anime.
To claim that you're among the only ones who made that "connection" is pretty ridiculous. I'm not saying everyone has to have watched the anime or read the manga, but for those who have, the connection is so obvious it's not even worth mentioning, since it feels intentional.

Reactions: hp_surfer
May 16, 2022
Yeah, it was quite a common request haha, so I ended up adding some more content to it. I'm also open to suggestions, so if you have any ideas for scenes, feel free to let me know on the Discord!

I think this Lily scene involving the spade tail is new, and I gotta say I dig that. Though I think there should be more in general with all the demonic appearance curses like Horny too. Very good flavor for the supposed "angel" to be into that.

Aug 27, 2020
can't find new game+ option. maybe im blind or it has something to do with my browser (Brave)
about the game, can't say much for now, but for sure i'll try again later

Last edited:

bobdav90

Jun 11, 2017
JEsus christ level 5 is fucking horrible! is there a way to get like unlimited water or something?had the mayfly swarm twice ina row follwed by boreholler worm.not enough water on the planet.

Darkbreed

Dec 17, 2020
Few suggestions to the dev.

1) make more and detailed H scenes. Use ai cg if possible.

2 ) Balance corruption and status effects mechanics, so that it may be possible to play it endlessly if done right, even balance being injured, the characters die too fast.

3) party members are more of a chore than a boon. They drain too many resources and there are hardly any h scenes currently even for them.

4) add the option of having a cheat button, if the player wishes to Undo their death but not curroption.

5) Make it possible to visit cities in the layers, instead of just having an option to settle there.

Overall, game has great potential but is still in its early stages. Will come back after 6 months.

vicaddict

Sep 29, 2019
I stumbled upon this game yesterday and I like it. I will keep an eye on it.

So far it is a bit unclear what most of the relics do or in which situation I might need them, but overall I do like it.

Vasilica2

Sep 21, 2019
I liked the game very much, mainly the overall atmosphere, partly because i liked the anime.
Overall, good job (for a game in progress).

I'd like to repeat 2 complaints that i've seen here: game is too hard and there's too little sex.

I think it could be a great game, in the stile of COC / TITS. I'd love it if the game had more sex options, and more interactivity, with the companions and even some NPC's. There's no need for elaborate art, even just text would be good. But it was frustrating that, for example, the only interaction with your companions would come from them. If they don's announce they want to talk, all i can do is read their description (and even that doesn't seem to include any modifications they picked up on the way, or that i forced upon them.
And an "easy" mode might help those, like me, that are more interested in the story. I think just making the food/rations last 2x... or 10x longer would help a lot.

If the game keeps updating, i'll try it again after a few iterations. Thank you for your work.

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes