kaito3a

Nov 8, 2021
Yeah, you have to be sufficiently prepared for those delays. I say this because I think those delays are intentional, as part of the difficulty scaling as you descend. I seem to remember ascending from layer 8 taking 100 days without debuffs lol

Also, when you say "cannot drink water in flasks," do you mean that you can't use them from the inventory menu the way you can bottled water, or that water in flasks is not consumed as time passes in the Abyss?
No, the issue is *dealing* with the threat should remove most of the problems associated with it. When I hide in the ruins to dodge the mayfly event, it should only progress me one day, but i end up needing to wait several more days instead, causing additional mayfly events to trigger. Ive had a similar problem with the whale in layer 4. Using relics to rid me of it causes my trip to be delayed by around a week, causing the whale to show up once again.....

As for the flask issue, I have filled flask, but I cannot drink from them. Time passes, and dehydration sets in, despite having water in the flasks.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
No, the issue is *dealing* with the threat should remove most of the problems associated with it. When I hide in the ruins to dodge the mayfly event, it should only progress me one day, but i end up needing to wait several more days instead, causing additional mayfly events to trigger. Ive had a similar problem with the whale in layer 4. Using relics to rid me of it causes my trip to be delayed by around a week, causing the whale to show up once again.....

As for the flask issue, I have filled flask, but I cannot drink from them. Time passes, and dehydration sets in, despite having water in the flasks.
Yeah, if I recall correctly ascending from layer 5 to layer 4 takes enough time that the weekly(?) mayfly event happens multiple times. Same for the trip from L4 to L3 with the giant whale event.

Okay, have you checked the water priority settings? They're in "Use Items and Relics">>"Organize your drinking water". It says in this menu that it will try to deplete X water type first but maybe it doesn't actually work that way? I dunno what's going on there.

kaito3a

Nov 8, 2021
Yeah, if I recall correctly ascending from layer 5 to layer 4 takes enough time that the weekly(?) mayfly event happens multiple times. Same for the trip from L4 to L3 with the giant whale event.

Okay, have you checked the water priority settings? They're in "Use Items and Relics">>"Organize your drinking water". It says in this menu that it will try to deplete X water type first but maybe it doesn't actually work that way? I dunno what's going on there.
I recall trying to prioritize flask water first, cant remember what ended up happening but think it was that it would drink the disposable water anyways and be unable to drink flask water.

As for the whale and mayfly, I just found out the reason for my 'bug' is an error with reading comprehension, the trip is longer without rope lol, thanks for the help though.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
I recall trying to prioritize flask water first, cant remember what ended up happening but think it was that it would drink the disposable water anyways and be unable to drink flask water.

As for the whale and mayfly, I just found out the reason for my 'bug' is an error with reading comprehension, the trip is longer without rope lol, thanks for the help though.
Hmm, yeah that definitely sounds like a bug. For what it's worth, I normally pick easy mode, so I start with 14 days' worth of bottled water, but I then immediately cheat in several billion flasks and I don't think my original water supply ever gets touched.

Wait, really? I didn't know rope also cut down on travel time. I thought its only purpose was to allow you to actually get certain relics. Also, you're welcome :D

kaito3a

Nov 8, 2021
Hmm, yeah that definitely sounds like a bug. For what it's worth, I normally pick easy mode, so I start with 14 days' worth of bottled water, but I then immediately cheat in several billion flasks and I don't think my original water supply ever gets touched.

Wait, really? I didn't know rope also cut down on travel time. I thought its only purpose was to allow you to actually get certain relics. Also, you're welcome :D
Its like a 19 day journey without rope, no wonder it was triggering the threats several times

Nei17

Jun 23, 2023
I think it would be good to adapt the game to Android for those who don't have a computer. For example, I don't have a computer and I tried to install the game because it says for Android but there isn't an .apk, just a .zip

FloricSpacer

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2020
I really just sat here and played this game hoping i could fuck Maru just to find out there's basically no fucking at all...
I'm adding a new sex scene with Maru in 0.9.8 if you have the Firmament Figment and high enough affection! Though I still think it's a valid complaint that people want more sex scenes. There is at least 1 per companion now.

Few suggestions to the dev.

1) make more and detailed H scenes. Use ai cg if possible.

2 ) Balance corruption and status effects mechanics, so that it may be possible to play it endlessly if done right, even balance being injured, the characters die too fast.

3) party members are more of a chore than a boon. They drain too many resources and there are hardly any h scenes currently even for them.

4) add the option of having a cheat button, if the player wishes to Undo their death but not curroption.

5) Make it possible to visit cities in the layers, instead of just having an option to settle there.

Overall, game has great potential but is still in its early stages. Will come back after 6 months.
1. Good idea! In 0.9.8 I've added ~60 new images that I made using Automatic1111, includes many layer environment images to show on the camping page or images of the companions in various situations and conversations. Though most of those aren't sexual, it's a start of adding more images to the game!

is there a walkthrouht to get all the scenes?
Unfortunately no. This is a common request, so I'm considering making a wiki or scene guide, but right now there isn't one.

I liked the game very much, mainly the overall atmosphere, partly because i liked the anime.
Overall, good job (for a game in progress).

I'd like to repeat 2 complaints that i've seen here: game is too hard and there's too little sex.

I think it could be a great game, in the stile of COC / TITS. I'd love it if the game had more sex options, and more interactivity, with the companions and even some NPC's. There's no need for elaborate art, even just text would be good. But it was frustrating that, for example, the only interaction with your companions would come from them. If they don's announce they want to talk, all i can do is read their description (and even that doesn't seem to include any modifications they picked up on the way, or that i forced upon them.
And an "easy" mode might help those, like me, that are more interested in the story. I think just making the food/rations last 2x... or 10x longer would help a lot.

If the game keeps updating, i'll try it again after a few iterations. Thank you for your work.
Thanks! I agree with the interactions with NPCs being limited, I've added plenty more conversations in 0.9.8, but I can see that maybe being able to initiate something with them could be more satisfying, so I'll consider that.

Yeah, the "easy" mode now is pretty simple and half-baked, but I'm considering how to make an "extra easy" mode that makes it much easier haha.

Great concept, has a lot of potential. A few things I would like to see:
-The ability to switch curses and/or activate them with Managed Misfortune on the Take on Curses screen
-More sexual events with party members, particularly events that you can trigger with the interact with party option
-Events tied to sharing/giving curses to party members, i.e. turn them into a Futa and be able to trigger/initiate a sex event
-Perhaps party member portraits could change depending on events or curses given
-Random events with other NPCs or layer natives
-The ability to visit some habitations
These are all reasonable requests I think. Managed Misfortune is tricky to work with, but I'll consider changing that UI. There are a few events tied to changing companions, but not many. I tend to prioritize those lower, since it's more niche to, say, given 1 out of the 6 companions a Futa Curse compared to taking it yourself. But I suspect I'll eventually write more of those.

Dynamic portraits are something I'd like to mess with, it's something that may be on the horizon, though it isn't planned exactly yet.

Interactions with layer inhabitants are a planned feature, with details yet to be determined. This would tie in with habitations.

can't find new game+ option. maybe im blind or it has something to do with my browser (Brave)
about the game, can't say much for now, but for sure i'll try again later
Seriously, where's new game+ ?
And how do i trigger new game+ in joiplay lol
What do you mean new game+? I don't think that's mentioned in the game, as it doesn't exist?

The game needs more explicit artifact interactions/usage. I get that this is basically a gamified version of a 4chan CYOA image, but the whole assuming the player is acting in good faith when they say they have an artifact to solve a problem does not work well in a twine game. Maybe instead the player is prompted with their set of artifacts and they are asked which one they want to use in that situation like in those point and click games. In some cases the player might be able to combine two, like wrapping the red thread flourish around the joyous sunder and using it as a devastating ranged weapon, rather than an impotent melee one.
Hmm, I see what you mean, but the issue with that is that it requires programming each useful combination manually, which seems infeasible. I am open to alternative methods, but I want to keep people's options open without committing to an extraordinary amount of work with fairly low return on how much it improves the game.

Anyone else feel like Relics are not valuable enough? You start with 300 whole doubloons, and you're lucky to make at least 100 doubloons on your first dive without taking on serious curses.

Imo there needs to be an economy revamp. I feel like you should be making multiple dives, getting only one or two relics at a time but having more money to spend on supplies.

As is I think the concept of eventually having to take on curses is fine, but the progression and forcing of those curses should be a bit slower imo
Yeah, the point is that you need to take on more Curses than you'd like if you want to dive deep and get good Relics haha. If you don't want any serious Curses then you're likely best off making smaller, modest dives. Also, are you taking companions? Those can modify the economy quite a bit to be more favorable to the player.

I know this is a selfish question but anyone know how to cheat for doubloons? feel like you get so little so i always get stuck at floor 5.
Go to the Use Items and Relics page, then go to the adjustments menu. That should let you do pretty much any cheat you'd like to. It's meant to allow for creativity, but also allows for cheating haha.

To add onto my previous comment, I feel like the issue of progressing too quickly if relics are too valuable could be mitigated by having a greater need to spend more time in the Abyss, and the more time spent gives you more corruption.

Instead of corruption being triggered by going through layers, maybe you could have it set to simply number of days in the Abyss? And naturally, it will take more time to go to deeper layers (ergo, no way to get to the bottom without actually getting corrupted)
Hmm, I think I prefer the idea of the Abyss being easy to get into, but hard to get out of, hence requiring the corruption on ascension.

Currently, 8 layers have been implemented. Eventually, I think there will be 9; I saw the non-interactive previous iteration of this game and that went down to layer 9 and then the "next layer" would actually just be a special spot in layer 9 (this would be where the player would choose either to "descend" to the true ending or go back to layer 9 with a special benefit that I can't remember). Given how florian has been using the assets from that game in this game, I feel this is a safe prediction.
That is definitely a safe prediction ;)

Yeah, you have to be sufficiently prepared for those delays. I say this because I think those delays are intentional, as part of the difficulty scaling as you descend. I seem to remember ascending from layer 8 taking 100 days without debuffs lol

Also, when you say "cannot drink water in flasks," do you mean that you can't use them from the inventory menu the way you can bottled water, or that water in flasks is not consumed as time passes in the Abyss?
That... sounds like a bug actually haha. It should not be taking that long unless you had some serious Curses or injuries. Though the time and travel systems have been entirely changed behind the scenes in 0.9.8, so hopefully that should fix any of those issues you were having!

And when will it come out for Android?
Try using Joiplay :)

That sounds like a bug with the flasks, but it should hopefully be addressed in 0.9.8. For the threats, I think yo may just be taking very long travel times and encountering them multiple times.

yeah i didnt find any wolves.
The wolves are a threat on layer 2, which requires you to have enough food to trigger them and not have a huge party to scare them off.

I've changed this to try to make it a bit more clear that rope impacts travel time around layer 4 in 0.9.8! Hopefully that can help prevent confusion in the future!

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
What's the horror like in this game. I really want to give it a shot but I'm not a big fan of horror

Sep 28, 2017
What's the horror like in this game. I really want to give it a shot but I'm not a big fan of horror
Little bit of existential dread and there are a couple of points where you feel very unsafe, but its not a horror game tbh

The last floor before the current WIP end is pretty terrifying though.

stuffity

Jan 3, 2019
Little bit of existential dread and there are a couple of points where you feel very unsafe, but its not a horror game tbh

The last floor before the current WIP end is pretty terrifying though.
Nothing like jumpscares or anything, just creppy photos

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AbyssDiverInteractive-0.9.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I don't suppose there is a friendly neighborhood cheat or way to start with the twin for the journey? Making the way back up is quite the troublesome affair, and it seems like the twin may be a fun way to change things up.
I kept dying in that area just for that twin curse.
Started a new character and overburdened my new character with the debug option including ammo, ten medkits an escape balloon, went down solo, got the curse and basically fought tooth and nail to get back to the seventh floor then was able to use the escape balloon.
Which felt like a waste of time as i couldn't interact with the twin and couldn't figure out how to raise there affection so they would take on curses i wanted the twin to have willingly.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
That... sounds like a bug actually haha. It should not be taking that long unless you had some serious Curses or injuries. Though the time and travel systems have been entirely changed behind the scenes in 0.9.8, so hopefully that should fix any of those issues you were having!
Okay, so I went back just to make sure I was remembering correctly and it was actually 40 days. It costs 100 corruption though, which is probably why 100 is what I remember. My bad lol. Also, I just noticed that apparently "63*3 percent" of my body is a highly erogenous zone. Is this supposed to be 63+(3/10)=63.3? Or does it actually mean 63*3=189? I know the number before the asterisk is dynamic because it changed throughout the playthrough but I still don't know what it means...

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Would be interested in seeing more unique follower interactions based on their curses- and while really ambitious... would also like to see negative follower events if they dislike you enough- such as rape of the player- or such interactions between followers even if two girls acquire dick/futa curse etc and stuff. Or even have a follower thats designed to have events like that- added at a very low cost just played off like little is known about them. pursuers of opportunity.

darkredspiral

Jun 28, 2019
Getting the following error in the shrines.

Instead of listing curses that each character is willing to take, it instead shows:
bunch of
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Sex Switcheroo is not a function

4.00 star(s) 17 Votes