MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Sorry, maybe it's way too late at night for me to be playing this, but how exactly do companions get Curses? I could've sworn I saw plenty of references to that in-game, but I can't seem to figure out how to spread them around.

On another note, what a neat game, I'm so glad I gave it a go!

FloricSpacer

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2020
What's the horror like in this game. I really want to give it a shot but I'm not a big fan of horror
Little bit of existential dread and there are a couple of points where you feel very unsafe, but its not a horror game tbh

The last floor before the current WIP end is pretty terrifying though.
Yep that's exactly it. It isn't a horror game, but it has horror elements on the last floor. And there is a generally eerie atmosphere in some places.

I kept dying in that area just for that twin curse.
Started a new character and overburdened my new character with the debug option including ammo, ten medkits an escape balloon, went down solo, got the curse and basically fought tooth and nail to get back to the seventh floor then was able to use the escape balloon.
Which felt like a waste of time as i couldn't interact with the twin and couldn't figure out how to raise there affection so they would take on curses i wanted the twin to have willingly.
Sorry about that! One thing I'm considering is an alternate start where you begin with a twin, though I probably wouldn't add a ton of unique content to it.

Though note that the twin does NOT have the purity gene and thus they must also take Curses to ascend. And because they are you, they just take the same Curses. So you wouldn't have much luck transferring Curses to them, since they'd already have taken the Curses themselves!

Okay, so I went back just to make sure I was remembering correctly and it was actually 40 days. It costs 100 corruption though, which is probably why 100 is what I remember. My bad lol. Also, I just noticed that apparently "63*3 percent" of my body is a highly erogenous zone. Is this supposed to be 63+(3/10)=63.3? Or does it actually mean 63*3=189? I know the number before the asterisk is dynamic because it changed throughout the playthrough but I still don't know what it means...
So, that's from foraging for food on layer 6. I'd recommend reading the Omen Eyes description to learn more. But you can double up on erogenous zones to make them extra sensitive. Level 2 erogenous zones result in the slightest touch feeling incredibly arousing. Beyond level 2 is not recommended. So, you can have some combination of your body erogenous to make up 189%, like 95% being level 2 or 100% being level 1 and 89% being level 2. It's... quite a high percentage though. Good luck with that lol.

Would be interested in seeing more unique follower interactions based on their curses- and while really ambitious... would also like to see negative follower events if they dislike you enough- such as rape of the player- or such interactions between followers even if two girls acquire dick/futa curse etc and stuff. Or even have a follower thats designed to have events like that- added at a very low cost just played off like little is known about them. pursuers of opportunity.
That's an interesting idea, though adding a new follower isn't likely right now due to how much content would be associated with a new follower.

Negative interactions are possible, though not exactly my forte. I'll say they might be happening, but I can't make any promises haha.

Getting the following error in the shrines.

Instead of listing curses that each character is willing to take, it instead shows:
bunch of
Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Sex Switcheroo is not a function
Thanks, this has been reported a few times and so is a known bug. We're working on a fix for 0.9.8.1 now.

Sorry, maybe it's way too late at night for me to be playing this, but how exactly do companions get Curses? I could've sworn I saw plenty of references to that in-game, but I can't seem to figure out how to spread them around.

On another note, what a neat game, I'm so glad I gave it a go!
First, thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Second, for companions getting Curses, what layer are you on? The ability to give companions Curses is available on layer 3 and 4 in two different ways. Though it seems that doing it willingly is broken in this build, but we'll have that fixed in 0.9.8.1!

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I played this game awhile ago and it was pretty fun but the lack of sex scenes with my companions was
Yep that's exactly it. It isn't a horror game, but it has horror elements on the last floor. And there is a generally eerie atmosphere in some places.

Sorry about that! One thing I'm considering is an alternate start where you begin with a twin, though I probably wouldn't add a ton of unique content to it.

Though note that the twin does NOT have the purity gene and thus they must also take Curses to ascend. And because they are you, they just take the same Curses. So you wouldn't have much luck transferring Curses to them, since they'd already have taken the Curses themselves!

So, that's from foraging for food on layer 6. I'd recommend reading the Omen Eyes description to learn more. But you can double up on erogenous zones to make them extra sensitive. Level 2 erogenous zones result in the slightest touch feeling incredibly arousing. Beyond level 2 is not recommended. So, you can have some combination of your body erogenous to make up 189%, like 95% being level 2 or 100% being level 1 and 89% being level 2. It's... quite a high percentage though. Good luck with that lol.

That's an interesting idea, though adding a new follower isn't likely right now due to how much content would be associated with a new follower.

Negative interactions are possible, though not exactly my forte. I'll say they might be happening, but I can't make any promises haha.

Thanks, this has been reported a few times and so is a known bug. We're working on a fix for 0.9.8.1 now.

First, thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Second, for companions getting Curses, what layer are you on? The ability to give companions Curses is available on layer 3 and 4 in two different ways. Though it seems that doing it willingly is broken in this build, but we'll have that fixed in 0.9.8.1!
I played last time, and was disappointed with the lack of sex scenes although it was a interesting and fun game
has there been much content added ( Futa on male MC and femdom on sub MC) content?

starting or getting twin early is an idea I like
I feel like giving my companions curses doesn't do much to their personality though as I like the idea of corrupting people

Reactions: SeymourClevarge

FloricSpacer

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2020
I played this game awhile ago and it was pretty fun but the lack of sex scenes with my companions was

I played last time, and was disappointed with the lack of sex scenes although it was a interesting and fun game
has there been much content added ( Futa on male MC and femdom on sub MC) content?

starting or getting twin early is an idea I like
I feel like giving my companions curses doesn't do much to their personality though as I like the idea of corrupting people
There isn't much futa on male MC content, though you can make one of your companions a futa and then do a normal sex scene with them.

The main femdom on male MC content is if you give Lily the Power Dom Curse you can get a sex scene where she is more dominant.

But yeah, currently there aren't a ton of those scenes in the game. And the game isn't focused on corrupting companions, so that probably won't be my focus in the future. I would like to add more general scenes and interactions with companions though! If there's any ideas for scenes you have or particularly want, I'm open to writing them if they make sense. Ideas can be quite useful :)

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Really love the concept of this. A bit buggy and I would've really explored some of the mechanics not currently enabled. Needs a little bit more "to do" and "event" in the different levels. But all and all it's definitely one i'll follow.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Wait, do you mean layer 8? cuz that was me going up from layer 8 to layer 7, so layer 6 wouldn't even be involved right?
There isn't much futa on male MC content, though you can make one of your companions a futa and then do a normal sex scene with them.

The main femdom on male MC content is if you give Lily the Power Dom Curse you can get a sex scene where she is more dominant.

But yeah, currently there aren't a ton of those scenes in the game. And the game isn't focused on corrupting companions, so that probably won't be my focus in the future. I would like to add more general scenes and interactions with companions though! If there's any ideas for scenes you have or particularly want, I'm open to writing them if they make sense. Ideas can be quite useful :)
Well, may I suggest having Lily actually be willing to take the futa curse? Having her be a futa would work really well I think (muscles from world stone + futa curse + power dom curse = yes), and I'm asking it be voluntary because involuntary stuff makes me uncomfortable.

lirufan

Jul 8, 2020
I was having a lot of trouble finding any of the sex scenes in this game. It frustrated me to such an extent that I started just digging through the code trying to find anything at all. What I found was that none of the sex scenes work unless you turn off the settings that say they enable sex scenes? Maybe the wording for the settings should be changed to something like, "Filter out content involving (thing)." instead of, "Enable content involving (thing)."

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I was having a lot of trouble finding any of the sex scenes in this game. It frustrated me to such an extent that I started just digging through the code trying to find anything at all. What I found was that none of the sex scenes work unless you turn off the settings that say they enable sex scenes? Maybe the wording for the settings should be changed to something like, "Filter out content involving (thing)." instead of, "Enable content involving (thing)."
Wait what... I was wondering why there weren't many actual scenes and if that was because it's a demo... Like, going up and down gave me some scenes if you lose to stuff but that was about it.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Hey, so uh... I never even picked Sex Switcharoo... I picked Futa Fun. Then I got to the Shrine wonder on the 3rd layer and found this. This is the new 0.9.8 release. snip1.PNG
Edit: spelling
Edit again: Ok so I just noticed this is a known bug so ignore me lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Naturestune

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Literally didn't think there was any sex scenes because of that.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Hey so I just had a thought: how are births handled in this game? I ask because I had a lot of that water(?) that increases the amount of kids your pregnancies produce (layer 2 I think?) and now I'm up to 192 and this is increasing the longer I spend on the layer. I didn't get a save of this, but when my twin was due to give birth, she was only giving birth to one child at a time, so this is going to suck.

It might actually be worse; if the amount of children produced by a pregnancy depends partly on the current number of days of this water I've drunk, then when this happened on the same layer as this water and I'm automatically drinking that water over the 4 days it takes her to recover from each pregnancy, then this number will keep increasing and so I'll never hit the end and I actually got softlocked. Then again, maybe it only matters what it was when the pregnancy started? I dunno. Either way, I'd suggest changing birth events involving multiple children at once such that the children are all born in one event with the recovery period (of whatever length is appropriate) after. It'd be kind of weird for a person to give birth to one of many children, get ready to travel, then immediately give birth again.

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Wait... are you telling me there are other sex scenes besides the mayfly one and the twin ones?
Edit: Yes, there are. Wow those options are misleading.

Last edited:

FloricSpacer

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2020
Really love the concept of this. A bit buggy and I would've really explored some of the mechanics not currently enabled. Needs a little bit more "to do" and "event" in the different levels. But all and all it's definitely one i'll follow.
Thanks! Do you have any ideas for what sort of things you'd want to do or see that aren't available right now? Like is there anything you expected which you weren't able to find?

Wait, do you mean layer 8? cuz that was me going up from layer 8 to layer 7, so layer 6 wouldn't even be involved right?

Well, may I suggest having Lily actually be willing to take the futa curse? Having her be a futa would work really well I think (muscles from world stone + futa curse + power dom curse = yes), and I'm asking it be voluntary because involuntary stuff makes me uncomfortable.
Uh, no, it should be layer 6? I think you may have foraged back when you were on layer 6 and not noticed the change until now haha.

Hmm, that's an interesting suggestion. I might do that, since Lily might be ok with taking it. I'll think about that a bit, but I'd say that's somewhat likely.

Wait what... I was wondering why there weren't many actual scenes and if that was because it's a demo... Like, going up and down gave me some scenes if you lose to stuff but that was about it.
Wait... are you telling me there are other sex scenes besides the mayfly one and the twin ones?
Edit: Yes, there are. Wow those options are misleading.
Oh no! This was a bug in the latest release! To be clear, this wasn't a design decision, but an issue where I flipped the value of the variables when using them to gate content haha. It should be fixed in 0.9.8.1, so it should be more intuitive to find those scenes. There is at least 1 additional sex scene with each companion available as a conversation.

Hey, so uh... I never even picked Sex Switcharoo... I picked Futa Fun. Then I got to the Shrine wonder on the 3rd layer and found this. This is the new 0.9.8 release.
Edit: spelling
Edit again: Ok so I just noticed this is a known bug so ignore me lol
Thanks for the report! Fixed in 0.9.8.1.

Hey so I just had a thought: how are births handled in this game? I ask because I had a lot of that water(?) that increases the amount of kids your pregnancies produce (layer 2 I think?) and now I'm up to 192 and this is increasing the longer I spend on the layer. I didn't get a save of this, but when my twin was due to give birth, she was only giving birth to one child at a time, so this is going to suck.

It might actually be worse; if the amount of children produced by a pregnancy depends partly on the current number of days of this water I've drunk, then when this happened on the same layer as this water and I'm automatically drinking that water over the 4 days it takes her to recover from each pregnancy, then this number will keep increasing and so I'll never hit the end and I actually got softlocked. Then again, maybe it only matters what it was when the pregnancy started? I dunno. Either way, I'd suggest changing birth events involving multiple children at once such that the children are all born in one event with the recovery period (of whatever length is appropriate) after. It'd be kind of weird for a person to give birth to one of many children, get ready to travel, then immediately give birth again.
So, currently companions (including your twin) always have 1 child, but the player can have multiple children at once. If you have 10 kids, it won't give you 10 birthing scenes, it will give you 1 birthing scene where you give birth to 10 kids haha. The logic breaks down if you're having hundreds of kids, but I'm not sure what a better way to handle that would be. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
so clearly layer 9 is very unfinished (all of the relic descriptions say they are placeholders and most of the curses have no images yet), but is there currently any way to reach layer 9 without using the debug menu?

FloricSpacer

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2020
so clearly layer 9 is very unfinished (all of the relic descriptions say they are placeholders and most of the curses have no images yet), but is there currently any way to reach layer 9 without using the debug menu?
Nope, for the exact reason you mentioned haha. I would really not recommend visiting it, since everything there is a placeholder. The Relics don't work, the Curses don't work, the encounter is a preliminary version. Really it isn't even worth checking out right now. If you really want to see it, you can see the static version I posted here:

But really, there isn't much to see yet for layer 9 until we get to it. Though that shouldn't be too far away haha.

lirufan

Jul 8, 2020
Oh no! This was a bug in the latest release!
Yeah, I figured that was the case. It's amazing how much trouble a simple exclamation point in the wrong place can cause in programing. Honestly, the main reason I said to change the wording for the settings is because that seemed a whole lot quicker and easier than hunting all those little bastards down.

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Thanks! Do you have any ideas for what sort of things you'd want to do or see that aren't available right now? Like is there anything you expected which you weren't able to find?
I think the verticality of the game is awesome: Lots of curses to get, great amount of levels, decent amount of companions, great relics and over general good ideas. Some of the level i find less interesting in their content (Curses in 8 are a bit dark and debilitating. 4-5 are less my thing and i prefer going "hard" on lvl 6 curses). Mechanically the game is sound but a bit hard. Trying to play male staying a male or a female staying a female is definitely the hard mode for this game. But i'm guessing that's the intent.

Horizontally is where i would like to see more content. You don't really see much H content (mostly txt, no pics) unless you move layers. Some pop up when you go back to the "main" screen of a level (like Hijink Ensues). Mostly the current content is 1 post with maybe a name change. So without going into detail in this already WAY too long post, that's the part i would like to see develloped. Things to do in the layers, possibility of curse "activation", seeing some of the incomplete curses fleshed out (like Barter system, in the limelight, etc.) Basically more opportunity to get H content.

Better spaced text in the appearance section would be cool too. But that is a super small detail. If you get too much Curses the last section becomes somehwat hard to read.

But again, love the game

Small bug report as per saves:
1) You can buy Maximum Fluff if you have hairless even though it says you can't
2) If you are a female and your twin is a female, the txt will still talk about your penises. Not included in the zip save file is that if you started the game as a female and your twin is female you will get a string of red text. The message "companion new message" flag will also never disappear.

Last edited:

Follick

Sep 3, 2018
Hmm, I see what you mean, but the issue with that is that it requires programming each useful combination manually, which seems infeasible. I am open to alternative methods, but I want to keep people's options open without committing to an extraordinary amount of work with fairly low return on how much it improves the game.
Understandable, but can you add in an auto calculator for the agartha jobs section?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AbyssDiverInteractive-0.9.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheSeaofCube

Jul 11, 2018
Uh, no, it should be layer 6? I think you may have foraged back when you were on layer 6 and not noticed the change until now haha.

Hmm, that's an interesting suggestion. I might do that, since Lily might be ok with taking it. I'll think about that a bit, but I'd say that's somewhat likely.

So, currently companions (including your twin) always have 1 child, but the player can have multiple children at once. If you have 10 kids, it won't give you 10 birthing scenes, it will give you 1 birthing scene where you give birth to 10 kids haha. The logic breaks down if you're having hundreds of kids, but I'm not sure what a better way to handle that would be. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?
Sorry, I forgot we were on a different conversation; I was thinking of the last one, about travel time. I know the omen eyes give that extra sensitivity, though for some reason lately the number hasn't gone up for me even though I spent like 100 days living off the food and water on layer 6. Anyway, back to what we were actually saying, my confusion with the number was why it was written out as a multiplication of two other numbers instead of just showing us the final number (to the extent that I didn't even know whether it was actually meant to be a decimal). Also, perhaps a bit more structure is needed here? It is kind of hard to imagine what "your body's erogenous zones are 189% more sensitive" or "189% of your body is a hyper-sensitive erogenous zone" would even mean since percentages only go up to 100 unless we're referring to changes.
Edit: so, I'm not sure what was going on with that 100 days I was talking about, but I just spent a while in layer 6 in a different run (in 0.9.8.1) and it seems to be actually working? No idea what that was about.
Edit again: ok I'm in the same run but it's stopped at 65*3 percent this time (I'm camping here in 30-day intervals to wait out a pregnancy).

Yay!

Okay, first off I wish companions weren't limited in that apparently arbitrary way (unless there was some in-universe reason mentioned in the tutorials or something that I've forgotten about or you wish to keep that limit in place for whatever reason, in which case fine).
Second, when you say "the logic breaks down," are you referring to the programming or the narrative? Personally, I want to have literally hundreds of kids with a single pregnancy, so that's why I'm invested in this lol. If you're referring to how it makes sense in the narrative, you could add scenes while someone is pregnant with vaguely that many kids to show the character(s) reflecting on how many children they have; if the character only has a normal number of kids for one pregancy, they'd just react like it's a normal pregnancy, but if they have more then you could show them reacting to unusual aspects like a much bigger belly or something (with different reactions for different ranges like 1-3, 4-15, 16-30, 30-100, and 100+? all of these are "number of children at once," of course) Or maybe the Abyss detects pregnancies and expands the space inside the womb so that all the children fit in one body, and either they can tell they have a lot of kids through mundane means (such as the weight, for example) or they can't but feel like they have a fuckton of kids because of the Abyss (the Abyss apparently already puts in their heads information about the curses you take on, so doing the same thing for the space-warping would make sense there)? And perhaps this has already been noticed by divers and larger numbers of kids is not unheard of, so Outset Town is prepared for that eventuality? Feel free to bring up anything I might have missed there, as these ideas came to me as I was writing.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 17 Votes