• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
what's the diff between se and le?

ya said it's the SE version, and the dl is the LE version, is there two versions? or is it just a typo?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
what's the diff between se and le?

ya said it's the SE version, and the dl is the LE version, is there two versions? or is it just a typo?
Standard and something starting with an L. Would say Limited but that doesn't seem right.

EDIT: so yeah it actually means Limited, OP called it that.

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Sad to hear about the poll result, was tinkering to support him, because I liked the look of Alice.
Just saw that there is now the Ver.11 gone public, too. Will take a closer look now (just saw that pic on his patreon up to now) but I guess I will save my money as she looks like a cheap whore now.
Because I like small breasted women who pass the pencil test and since I had in the past that terrrible delight to feel up silicon tits in real life, with it's unnatural feel and sound (yes indeed that stuff makes sound - just lay your ear on it, while you try to mesh the tit up), I utterly cannot stand her new look.

Julegraut

Apr 3, 2017
Man, the big fake tits look awful. I really liked Alice's looks too, one of very few 3DCG games I still bothered with. The renders are still really good.

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
I preferred the smaller breasts they looked really good in the renders, the fake ones look...I don't know, too fake, I guess. Also, the fake ones look to large for her frame, which you see sometimes in real life when when a skinny petite woman gets DD's and it makes them look top-heavy and a bit silly.

Julegraut

Apr 3, 2017
I don't really mind the bimbofication genre myself, but it wasn't really what I was hoping for in this game. Guess I'm just a bit tired of 75% of girls in these games having abnormally large breasts, and the more normal size on Alice was pretty much exactly what I enjoy. The people have spoken though.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I don't understand how the game fucking works
You read my damn mind man , it's frustrating .
Basically each Chapter and Task requires you to select from a set of binary questions/options.

Depending on your selections in part one of each Chapter / Task you may get a part two as well, if you make the correct selections you can receive a Star and/or a new item in the Wardrobe for the Main Female to wear. The clothing the Main Female wears can effect the questions/options you get to select from, as well as the content of the scenes in each Chapter/Task.

There is a text file that lists what to do in each Chapter / Task but basically the first question/option in each set is GOOD and the second is BAD, you need to either selects all the GOOD options or all the BAD options for each Chapter / Task to successfully finish each Chapter / Task to get the relevant Star, you then need to wear the correct piece of clothing and repeat the Chapter / Task again to get the next Start for it, then change clothes again and repeat for the third Star.

Reactions: Bouncy Gimp

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can the game screen be resized or centered somehow? I'm having problems to play this in my laptop
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes