1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 8224

Story:
Shy girl Alice comes to the Peaks High private school and tries to make friends, but the only friend she can trust is her diary. You play as her uncle, wealthy, handsome and single businessman in his mid-forties. Poor girl lost her parents in a traffic accident and now you are her family. She comes to stay at your place for quite a while. Everything is new for the girl: new life, new school, new family. But if only she could guess what is waiting ahead…​

Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Groping, Corruption, Anal, Oral, Lesbian, Voyeur, Humiliation, BDSM
Censorship: None
Version: 13 Limited Edition
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game was rushed out and is missing a fair amount of content. The developer burned his Patrons, so despite the complete tag it's just a rushed product that the developer got bored of. This makes 4 abandoned projects in my eyes. Your money is better spent elsewhere than this persons Patreon. @Bloo

Download: MEGA
Misc. Walkthrough
CG: - -

Thanks to @anschwww for the links and @gue5t for the CG rip.

View attachment 11848 View attachment 11849 View attachment 11850 View attachment 11851 View attachment 11852 View attachment 11853 View attachment 11854 View attachment 11855 View attachment 11856 View attachment 11857 View attachment 11858
just found this game, download links dont work anymore

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
After not checking on this game for several months, I've just noticed that the status has changed from "Abandoned" to "Completed". So, does this mean that there's been new content added? Or is it a case of there's enough to be considered a complete game, and "we haven't heard anything from the dev since he bought the plane tickets to Samoa, so we're just throwing a "Completed" tag on it and giving up"?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
After not checking on this game for several months, I've just noticed that the status has changed from "Abandoned" to "Completed". So, does this mean that there's been new content added? Or is it a case of there's enough to be considered a complete game, and "we haven't heard anything from the dev since he bought the plane tickets to Samoa, so we're just throwing a "Completed" tag on it and giving up"?

Bruh Slonique is pretty much Impure 2.0 you will never get your games done they should ALL be considered abandoned like Impure everyone got swayed by his pretty renders and pretty much milked you all dry and then took off with your hard earned dollars honestly if it got completed it's because he pretty much said K my games is done when it really wasn't anywhere close... Hate to say this dude but just forget about his games you will never have the ending you wish or see the game completed but sadly there are people who think it will happen just like they think Impure will finish his stuff to..

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I was so bored that I figured out all the 3 star chapter scenes.
The bonus ones i still haven't figured out.

Chap 1- 1,1,1,1,1
after mall-1,2,2,2,2

Chap 2- 2,1,2,1,1

chap3- 2,1,1,1,2

chap4-2,2,2,1,1

chap 5-2,2,1,1,2

chap 6-1,1,2,1,1

chap 7-1,1,2,1,2

Enjoy

Others:
Panties bonus- no clue

Dinner-no clue