1.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Troll

Apr 22, 2017
View attachment 8224

Story:
Shy girl Alice comes to the Peaks High private school and tries to make friends, but the only friend she can trust is her diary. You play as her uncle, wealthy, handsome and single businessman in his mid-forties. Poor girl lost her parents in a traffic accident and now you are her family. She comes to stay at your place for quite a while. Everything is new for the girl: new life, new school, new family. But if only she could guess what is waiting ahead…​

Genre
: 3DCG, Incest, Groping, Corruption, Anal, Oral, Lesbian, Voyeur, Humiliation, BDSM
Censorship: None
Version: 13 Limited Edition
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: PC/Windows
Language: English

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game was rushed out and is missing a fair amount of content. The developer burned his Patrons, so despite the complete tag it's just a rushed product that the developer got bored of. This makes 4 abandoned projects in my eyes. Your money is better spent elsewhere than this persons Patreon. @Bloo

Download: | |
Misc.
CG: - -

Thanks to @anschwww for the links and @gue5t for the CG rip.

Sorry for the long quote: Links for the game and CG are down, only the Mega links still work. The rest are FUBAR. The Walkthrough link works as well

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
crap there is 1 bj scene and some tit play this is bs crap dont recommend
This is a very bizarre and odd game play design overall, you really need to use a walkthrough if you plan to see any meaningful content, because of it's totally off the wall system for progressing the story... Plus, expect lots and lots of story gaps...

Reactions: cimibibapa2

dubura

May 10, 2017
This is a very bizarre and odd game play design overall, you really need to use a walkthrough if you plan to see any meaningful content, because of it's totally off the wall system for progressing the story... Plus, expect lots and lots of story gaps...
i did the walk through got all three stars on everything its just crap content

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Nothing mentioned on here to make the game into FULL SCREEN, Works. I am On Windows 10 if that matters. Has anyone gotten it to go into Full Screen?

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Played it and got a win. No major technical problems- a bit sticky at places, but that's not uncommon. (I use a HP laptop with Windows 10.) The gameplay was a bit confusing at the beginning- it's not clear exactly what your goal is (other than to nail Alice- that may be the player's goal, but not necessarily the game's goal). One problem that I had was that it's not obvious that you have to repeat the scenes to get additional stars and scenes. Alice is another beauty, although her attitude at the beginning leaves much to be desired. (Yes, I know, that's intended- the game's goal is to change her attitude so that you can nail her.) As others have mentioned, some of the scenes are a bit abrupt and confusing. (No lead-in to the nighttime scene when Alice comes to your room.) And the game ENDS with that major revelation-Alice is traumatized and you just sit there. There's no penetration of Alice, no actual scenes of her blowing your rod.

Sad, the game has such a great potential and an unusual set-up but just ends up being a blown opportunity (pun intended).

1.20 star(s) 5 Votes