TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
I look at the content of this... and then i question, "WHY THE FUCK IS THIS $20!?" No joke, this game is about $20 on DLSite. I may be a little less upsetif it were $5 or even $10... but no i have to ask, "WHY THE FUCK IS THIS $20!?"

BremenMask

May 26, 2017
I look at the content of this... and then i question, "WHY THE FUCK IS THIS $20!?" No joke, this game is about $20 on DLSite. I may be a little less upsetif it were $5 or even $10... but no i have to ask, "WHY THE FUCK IS THIS $20!?"
I've seen plenty of free flash hentai games with more content than this rpgmaker game. The devs are out of their mind with that price.

PervNin1

Jun 9, 2017
There was another rpgm game about a nun raising money or something. It had a similar artstyle to this game, I think. Does anyone recognize the game, or did I just dream it up?

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
This game looks like it was made by a 13-14 year old who just discover the concept of "sex"

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
the price was accidentally high, when picking the prices they dont tell you the price including taxes...i got it into the sale to reflect the real price since they wont drop it for a month
and it is 10usd on itch and less on steam. they also get patches quicker than dlsite, though dlsite was made up to date yesterday. dlsite takes 50% so the price is always gonna be higher there than other sites

Reactions: Megumin.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
the price was accidentally high, when picking the prices they dont tell you the price including taxes...i got it into the sale to reflect the real price since they wont drop it for a month
and it is 10usd on itch and less on steam. they also get patches quicker than dlsite, though dlsite was made up to date yesterday. dlsite takes 50% so the price is always gonna be higher there than other sites
50% ? Man what a scam >_>

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
the games only been out on steam for a day and it's already sold more than the other platforms combined (dlsite and itch)

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
And people are stupid enough to buy it?
Humans are the only critters in all of creation that pay even more money to be able to drink other humans' contaminated bathwater, so why would they NOT pay peanuts in relation for something that doesn't even give one diseases

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes