C4-621 Raven

Aug 23, 2019

the original inspiration (fan translation)

also inspired by the above

oh, and damsel quest 3 of course... though i tried to go in a different direction with it being world based instead of single big dungeon
in both cases i crashed towards the end of development so im screwed no matter what
I meant does anyone know of any other game that uses the "Mid-Battle R*pe Anime System"?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Damn that's really unfortunate I would be interested if the mini game came out as its own thing tbh, love the games your making though keep it up.
i did make a version of it with mv, but i hated the live2d model by the time i did, and also couldnt think of an actual game over

Jul 22, 2017
i did make a version of it with mv, but i hated the live2d model by the time i did, and also couldnt think of an actual game over
Fair enough, glad to know you didn't release something that you believed to be good enough, as for a game over I'm not too great with idea but they are in chairs with a vr headset on so you could of done it that they are forever tested on with sexual methods and the headset shows certain situations with the other character believing that they had won or something like that idk. Keep on working with Phanton Thief Sylphy it's an fun game an I can't wait to see it finished.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Fair enough, glad to know you didn't release something that you believed to be good enough, as for a game over I'm not too great with idea but they are in chairs with a vr headset on so you could of done it that they are forever tested on with sexual methods and the headset shows certain situations with the other character believing that they had won or something like that idk. Keep on working with Phanton Thief Sylphy it's an fun game an I can't wait to see it finished.
i mean it was gonna be a mind control thing, but i couldnt think of anything specific
i was considering bringing the minigame into slyphy actually, but i still got no actual ideas, i just feel like i need a minigame in there at some point cause minigames make the most of my rpgmaker skills and kunoichi botan was a key inspiration.

Jul 22, 2017
i mean it was gonna be a mind control thing, but i couldnt think of anything specific
i was considering bringing the minigame into slyphy actually, but i still got no actual ideas, i just feel like i need a minigame in there at some point cause minigames make the most of my rpgmaker skills and kunoichi botan was a key inspiration.
Shame, I'm sure whatever you could have done would be fine. Having a couple of minigames would defiantly help improve the game, take your time with them I'm sure you can think of something.

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
I'm stuck on a certain part of the game and was wondering if there is a full walkthrough of the game, or at least for the section after you beat the Harpy Twins.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm stuck on a certain part of the game and was wondering if there is a full walkthrough of the game, or at least for the section after you beat the Harpy Twins.
you use the key you got in the back shed to open one of the warehouses but explore both before taking on the boss because theres an accessory that can help

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
Past that point when I get into the large warehouse, I climb these stairs and then get instantly defeated and can't seem to get past it, sorry for not being very specific.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Past that point when I get into the large warehouse, I climb these stairs and then get instantly defeated and can't seem to get past it, sorry for not being very specific.
you need to rescue sylphy from the other warehouse before you take on the boss

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes