Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
You, uh, sure you want to upload something of azurezero's?
Might be trouble again.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Tested this thing, and my one and only conclusion is:
Do NOT download!
I repeat:
Do NOT download!

It's the RGSS3-equivalent of a MV-game that doesn't support mouse -- yes it's THAT bad (and everyone knows mouseless MV are garbage)

I don't even know where to start, what the actual fuck, worse, what a clusterfuck of what the fucks

Rule of Thumb:
If a RGSS3 game returns nothing when F1 is pressed (because someone messed with Input. module), it MUST be deleted, because it's just a pile of useless junk cluttering the harddrive

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
You, uh, sure you want to upload something of azurezero's?
Might be trouble again.
nah, im well accustomed to people pirating my work, the closest thing to trouble is just me popping in like O HAI THERE

Rule of Thumb:
If a RGSS3 game returns nothing when F1 is pressed (because someone messed with Input. module), it MUST be deleted, because it's just a pile of useless junk cluttering the harddrive
the game uses a modified exe with directx support to make it run better, which is great because the animations in the game are frame animation...
losing the f keys was annoying though, but it was necessary so the lag was reduced

I've never heard of mouseless mv being bad though, but thats probably cause most of my games a run or rape things that dont use the battle mechanics

Reactions: Ritsujin

vansav

Feb 20, 2019
1608992600874.png
any help? I tried to use Direct X like some people says, I even installed 3 kind of RTP stuff and still cant played it

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
if you ctrl c the text box it gives you the error in text

i do really think thats just saying you dont have the vx ace rtp installed though

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
have a look, almost 9k sold
i'd say something like this was a laundering scheme if not for the heavy more than 50% dlsite steals (and i do mean steal since they used overblown exchange rates to steal thousands from kyrieru)

Reactions: Megumin.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Finally a triple A game.

Or could it be consider quadruple A game given developer name?

It is an... A-ception.

vansav

Feb 20, 2019
if you ctrl c the text box it gives you the error in text

i do really think thats just saying you dont have the vx ace rtp installed though

1609075885300.png
which one should I use? and how to use it?

1609076056923.png
the file called "game.ini" seems to be the key, right?
and the RTP is empty in the first place

also, the word in the error message is " 没有发现 " if you wanna to translate it yourself, but it says "Not found"

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
does the steam version even run outside of actually owning the game on steam? cause it sure does run when i run it through steam...

oooh the steam version shouldnt need rtp... since they require everything running by default... weird that they didnt reject the game for that reason... so it must be working as intended...

when i did kates test it still said it needed the rtp even though the rtp existed within the game files... though i forgot to edit the ini file this time... it seems it automatically said it didnt need it
as in, it should be left blank

vansav

Feb 20, 2019
does the steam version even run outside of actually owning the game on steam? cause it sure does run when i run it through steam...

oooh the steam version shouldnt need rtp... since they require everything running by default... weird that they didnt reject the game for that reason... so it must be working as intended...

when i did kates test it still said it needed the rtp even though the rtp existed within the game files... though i forgot to edit the ini file this time... it seems it automatically said it didnt need it
as in, it should be left blank
so, if it supposed to be empty, I cant even open the game
1609131172702.png

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
not the entire ini file... if you put anything after rtp= then it checks for that rtp being installed

heres what mine says

[Game]
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=Abyssal Agent Alyss RPG (steam)
RTP=
Description=(no description)
CreationDate=1606525974

and it works
1609135678937.png

vansav

Feb 20, 2019
not the entire ini file... if you put anything after rtp= then it checks for that rtp being installed

heres what mine says

[Game]
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=Abyssal Agent Alyss RPG (steam)
RTP=
Description=(no description)
CreationDate=1606525974

and it works
View attachment 960052
Im kinda curious about the error, I just wondering if I could use some RTP to open the game

could VGA card be the problem? some of my games doesnt work since my VGA card burnt, and I just thinking if that is the problem

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Im kinda curious about the error, I just wondering if I could use some RTP to open the game

could VGA card be the problem? some of my games doesnt work since my VGA card burnt, and I just thinking if that is the problem
try running the game with a default exe, you wont have the correct window size to play the game but we'll at least find out if its the directX thng thats causing it. like just drop in any old game.exe from another rpgmaker project

vansav

Feb 20, 2019
try running the game with a default exe, you wont have the correct window size to play the game but we'll at least find out if its the directX thng thats causing it. like just drop in any old game.exe from another rpgmaker project
it seems VGA card isnt the problem, I tried to update my window so I can use better version of directX and some of my games working it just a little lagging, but this game still not working

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
it seems VGA card isnt the problem, I tried to update my window so I can use better version of directX and some of my games working it just a little lagging, but this game still not working
honestly im completely stumped. i'll be keeping an eye on my steam refunds... it seems 2 copies have been refunded saying the game doesn't launch.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Does anyone know of any games that use similar gameplay?

the original inspiration (fan translation)

also inspired by the above

oh, and damsel quest 3 of course... though i tried to go in a different direction with it being world based instead of single big dungeon
in both cases i crashed towards the end of development so im screwed no matter what

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes