RPGM Completed Academy Investigator Yamako [Final] [Nekoshaku]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Out of sheer curiosity, is this the v1.01 (as in, one from 190608) game or v1.00? According to DLsite there was a bug-fixing update.
Anyhoo, thx for the upload!

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the upload. Even though really bad machine translation makes a lot of these games unfappable for me, I still try them all out because sometimes the MTL isn't laughably bad and you can actually still enjoy the game.

Don't let the naysayers stop you from sharing these games dude, a lot of us appreciate it regardless. Thank you!

Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Pics are fine, I'm more threatened by the traumatic rape when H-game standard is escapist "ahn~but it feels good" plausibly deniable stuff.
Gotta say I absolutely agree on this one. This game doesnt seem like my cup of tea. I like good stories where topics like rape are taken seriously, and I like the opposite too which is just romanticizing it into something its generally not in reality.

But you cant have both if you ask me. Its kind of weird talking about things like traumatic experiences, mental hospitals, etc (making it very off-putting/de-sexualizing) and then going the way of making it about her getting corrupted again? Too much imo, the both just dont mix well.

So yeah, pass on this one. The art looks nice tho.

Reactions: La wea

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I know there is no MTL prefix for thread titles, but please at least state that it's a Machine Translation in the OP.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Yes, a warning about the machine translation in the OP would have been welcomed before i went and downloaded this. In my opinion, untranslated is better than crappy machine translation, at least then you can use text extracting tools to get a better translation. Machine translation rarely makes any sense at all due to the fact that most words can have multiple translations. Those tools (if configured properly) allows you to see all possibilities and thus you can select the most appropriate ones depending on the context.

yukibadboys

Aug 3, 2018
I've finished this game once, sadly no CG room. so I can't share my finished savedata since it's no effect -_-
bit simple just take 10minutes - 30minutes to finish the game so we didn't need the savedata.

EDIT: oh yeah horrible translations make the riddle harder to solve btw.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
If it wasn't for this game's broken English to high Heaven, I would love to play through this game. As it is through, where I'm sometimes confused if I even know how to speak English myself. Unless there's a translation fix for this game, I wouldn't even touch this game to be honest. Unless you plan to read it all in pure Japanese.

Ndsjade

Sep 8, 2017
This game has english version on DLSite.
Link:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Official Translation
- - - -

Compressed
- - - -

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Machine translation rarely makes any sense at all due to the fact that most words can have multiple translations.
This. Using a machine to help translate is not the problem. The problem is that most of the time no one bothers to proof-read the result. If someone uses a machine translation and fixes up the text so that it isn't an impossible to understand grammatical mess, that wouldn't be an issue. Just don't bother trying to translate it if you are going to be lazy about it. At that point, why did the translator try at all?

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
the ending is...stupid...i played this game in machine translation like...last year maybe, looong time ago, all i reember of it, is that the ending is terrible

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote