• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Heya nice game so far. Hope you'll work a bit on the grammar though, it's "Did you want" not "Did you wanted", or "Did it happen" instead of "Did it happened".
Thanks for the help and glad you liked it. English is my second language, so I might get things wrong from time to time. Also, can you point me where in the game those mistakes are? I tried to look for them but didn't find them.

Hello! Already have ntr route for pink haired girl after this update?
No, this update we had a few ntr-related events for Ayumi (Black haired girl :p ).

• Hey there
Reactions: Kisarashi
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the help and glad you liked it. English is my second language, so I might get things wrong from time to time. Also, can you point me where in the game those mistakes are? I tried to look for them but didn't find them.
I remember the "Did you wanted" was from the Yoko scene in the locker room. I noticed the mistake a couple of times specifically with "did", so I think a search through the dialog for the times where you use "did" could be helpful :)

Reactions: passhonQ

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Kinda. She is supposed to be a main character in the story, but she won't be a 'main target' for the Board.
Questions, can I corrupt and expose only the secondary characters to the board and the 4 main girls, can the other approach that is cited in the main description be used? and the main question will there be a Harem final, yes or no?

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
Questions, can I corrupt and expose only the secondary characters to the board and the 4 main girls, can the other approach that is cited in the main description be used? and the main question will there be a Harem final, yes or no?
You would have to find a compromise and somewhat expose the main girls a little. Otherwise the board's satisfaction would quickly decay and the game would result in game-over.

There will be, however, some key points in the story where you'll be able to go against the board's wishes and protect the main girls from exposing themselves or doing extreme acts, which would result in an alternate story path. So, yes, you can go against the 'Board and choose another approach'.

As for a 'Harem Final'. I don't want to spoil endings, but yeah, you can romance the Main Girls. Not the Secondary Characters, though. They might still like you and it'll change some events if they do, but it won't be a deep relationship with them. So, if you consider just the main girls a 'harem final', then yeah, sure.

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
You would have to find a compromise and somewhat expose the main girls a little. Otherwise the board's satisfaction would quickly decay and the game would result in game-over.

There will be, however, some key points in the story where you'll be able to go against the board's wishes and protect the main girls from exposing themselves or doing extreme acts, which would result in an alternate story path. So, yes, you can go against the 'Board and choose another approach'.

As for a 'Harem Final'. I don't want to spoil endings, but yeah, you can romance the Main Girls. Not the Secondary Characters, though. They might still like you and it'll change some events if they do, but it won't be a deep relationship with them. So, if you consider just the main girls a 'harem final', then yeah, sure.
The game has incredible potential. The management system is well thought out, and I can't wait to explore it further. I also hope that later on we'll be able to recruit teachers (including the famous colleague), influence them further, see what's going on with the relationship with the former headmistress and so on. The idea of impregnating girls could also be interesting to implement. I can't wait to see how it all evolves. I really like Haruka, the best girl so far. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: passhonQ
3.40 star(s) 13 Votes