passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
ever thought about adding the trainer tag in the planned tags cause adding a mechanic in the game where you train the girls to whore themselves out could be a thing also bdsm training too
I guess eventually the game will evolve some trainer-like mechanics. But the difference would be that we would train the Academy as a whole as opposed to a single girl per 'training session'. And the main-targets corruption are more connected to story-events.

Idk if that fits in the 'trainer' tag category.

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
This is a really awsome game - when is the next episode coming - passhonQ?
I don't have a date yet

I had to work on some features for the player to do during the day so that we won't just have story events. But, developing these new features might delay things a bit.

The good news is that I'm almost done with these new features and the story events have been mapped and outlined and partially written. Once I have a more solid understanding of how much I have left, I'll try and give a release date ;)

Atarasu

Formerly 'Atlas_I'
Nov 8, 2019
I don't have a date yet

I had to work on some features for the player to do during the day so that we won't just have story events. But, developing these new features might delay things a bit.

The good news is that I'm almost done with these new features and the story events have been mapped and outlined and partially written. Once I have a more solid understanding of how much I have left, I'll try and give a release date ;)
Wish you luck with your game, the first sex scene with Haruka may be the hottest scene I've ever witnessed in any game on F95. Amazing job!

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes