passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
ever thought about adding the trainer tag in the planned tags cause adding a mechanic in the game where you train the girls to whore themselves out could be a thing also bdsm training too
I guess eventually the game will evolve some trainer-like mechanics. But the difference would be that we would train the Academy as a whole as opposed to a single girl per 'training session'. And the main-targets corruption are more connected to story-events.

Idk if that fits in the 'trainer' tag category.

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
This is a really awsome game - when is the next episode coming - passhonQ?
I don't have a date yet

I had to work on some features for the player to do during the day so that we won't just have story events. But, developing these new features might delay things a bit.

The good news is that I'm almost done with these new features and the story events have been mapped and outlined and partially written. Once I have a more solid understanding of how much I have left, I'll try and give a release date ;)

Atarasu

Formerly 'Atlas_I'
Nov 8, 2019
I don't have a date yet

I had to work on some features for the player to do during the day so that we won't just have story events. But, developing these new features might delay things a bit.

The good news is that I'm almost done with these new features and the story events have been mapped and outlined and partially written. Once I have a more solid understanding of how much I have left, I'll try and give a release date ;)
Wish you luck with your game, the first sex scene with Haruka may be the hottest scene I've ever witnessed in any game on F95. Amazing job!

• Red Heart
Reactions: passhonQ
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes