sheroQ

May 31, 2020
MPS1ct.png
Academy: Live! [v0.06.2a Public]
Download:
Source:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So finished the update, great but short, loved Ayumi weekend event, somehow don't have her service event popup (and the game telling me she have one when talking with Mayia, and last spot in gallery is not unlocked so I'm assuming it is that). Can't wait for Emiko virginity event (but I said that before :p), assuming it will be in the next patch from the context.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: passhonQ

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
So finished the update, great but short, loved Ayumi weekend event, somehow don't have her service event popup (and the game telling me she have one when talking with Mayia, and last spot in gallery is not unlocked so I'm assuming it is that). Can't wait for Emiko virginity event (but I said that before :p), assuming it will be in the next patch from to context.

The Servicing interaction only appears if a student has high affection or grades lower than 90, which is basically impossible for Ayumi since she always scores 100s unless something happens. It's easier to get it if you replay the game and give her a 0 on the first weekly exam event, then you'll have the entire week to get her interaction.

Reactions: Raoddik

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
if you replay the game and give her a 0 on the first weekly exam event
Yea, meanwhile I just did that :p, but thank you for the explanation. But honestly, the window you have to be so she won't refuse is really narrow.

Overall I really like the direction where Ayumi going, I also really liked the scene with thugs, hope there will be more that kind of scenes.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: passhonQ

Scorg

Oct 28, 2018
Yea, meanwhile I just did that :p, but thank you for the explanation. But honestly, the window you have to be so she won't refuse is really narrow.

Overall I really like the direction where Ayumi going, I also really liked the scene with thugs, hope there will be more that kind of scenes.
How did you discover this event? She constantly refuses me. He only gives away his panties and that’s it...

passhonQ

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2019
The window is so narrow that's amazing, I assume in the future it will be easier :)

Anyway,
That error was fixed in the most recent update I uploaded some hours ago, thanks :)

Also, yeah, it will become easier to get those servicing interactions as the game continues since there'll be more events that can decrease a student's grades or give them an occasional strike, that way the player can use them as leverage when convincing the student.

Reactions: Raoddik

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Academy: Live! [v0.06.2 Alpha] [passhonQ] - Compressed

Win/Linux [508 MB]
- - - -

Mac [503 MB]
- - - -

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AcademyLive-0.06.2Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fafa123554

Aug 12, 2022
Is the NTR/sharing a route that impacts the game/story? Idk if I should keep 2 routes in this game or just go with 1 playthrough

Last edited:

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
so, i also saw the gallery events without unlocking some of them by playing, and i can say that if you missed 2/3 events, these are NTR, so you are safe to go

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes