Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
How did people manage to keep windows 7 and 8 machines, I thought the OS upgrades were both free and forced really hard.

I wonder if microsoft is going to loosen the conditions to install windows 11 as the deadline approaches, it seems silly to have people on unsupported OSes.
You could always refuse, Microshit just kept making it harder and harder to. It went from a button to refuse to needing to click on a small hyperlink on the pop up.
That's what I'm most interested in. I've got a pretty modern computer but it says it's not windows 11 compatible. Pretty sure I just need to turn safe boot on in my bios but just because I know how to do that doesn't mean the other 99% of windows users do. Unless they remove that requirement I'm sticking with 10 right up to the security update cut off.

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
Where is the last unique girl at? I have corrupted all other ones, am rank 1, but can't unlock the last girl.

raikon45

Oct 23, 2017
I'd not heard of Maldives, but it looks like it might be worth installing it on my Android tablet. So thanks for alerting me to it. Is the version available on Google Play OK, or should I get it from the devs' own site?
I use the one on google play

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to "Appear in a birth video as a PIB girl"?
Give Birth again with either either the coach or the Magazine editor in chief.

I have the ticket for the change to GAL but I don't know where it is done. Can anyone explain it to me?
Continue the humilation route until you unlock being an AV actress then talk to the camera guy.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
You could always refuse, Microshit just kept making it harder and harder to. It went from a button to refuse to needing to click on a small hyperlink on the pop up.
That's what I'm most interested in. I've got a pretty modern computer but it says it's not windows 11 compatible. Pretty sure I just need to turn safe boot on in my bios but just because I know how to do that doesn't mean the other 99% of windows users do. Unless they remove that requirement I'm sticking with 10 right up to the security update cut off.
I need to poke around and see if I could have changed my bios or whatever to enable what I'm missing but I'm pretty sure it was a 7 or 8 machine before it was 10 so it wouldn't surprise me if it was just too old to support secure boot or tpm 2 or whatever.

We're pirates mate, you're on f95 right now.
I could have sworn it wasn't just free as in a trade of a purchased 7/8 license for 10 but like anyone including pirates could switch for free because it was becoming a security nightmare having old machines networked alongside the 10s.

That said fight the good fight for updates respecting our time and preference, I am still having issues with my 10 wanting to reboot for updates if I go to bed early.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Give Birth again with either either the coach or the Magazine editor in chief.
No. My character is pregnant with the coach again but I can't do a video out of it. Maybe it has something to do with having finished the half-French kid storyline. Now, I make her give birth by going into the infirmary and speaking to the nurse (because it's the only way to di it).

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I use the one on google play
Thanks. I found that the Google Play version of Maldives only became available a week or two back, so it ought to be pretty much up to date, and I installed it. I've now managed to install the game on it, but haven't had time to try it out yet.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone still with a 32-bit machine won't have the option to upgrade to Windows 11 until they get a new PC (or put a new motherboard in their current one), of course.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Anyone still with a 32-bit machine won't have the option to upgrade to Windows 11 until they get a new PC (or put a new motherboard in their current one), of course.
Well ya but not too many computers new enough to otherwise be windows 11 compliant are going to be 32 bit. I haven't even seen a 32 bit computer for sale in over a decade now, outside of the developing world and extremely poor households I really don't think too many people actually have them. Either way I have a gen 3 Ryzen processor so I'd be very surprised if my motherboard from 2019 actually isn't compatible. Probably just need to enable microshit's BS in the bios and it'll run windows 11, but if I do that now then I'm going to get spammed with upgrade messages when I'm still perfectly happy with 10.

rusemasque

Aug 7, 2017
how do you corrupt them?
I did mange to corrupt the white hair girl but I don't know how you can do the rest?
get the white hair girl pregnant, until full term pregnancy, then in your base go to the girl and make her give birth. You.ll get amniotic fluid. You need 3 to talk to the nurse to get a new "Extras" to be able to corrupt a new girl.

I'm missing the last girl though, idk how to unlock her.

Auin

Aug 20, 2019
Where can I get last two girls for sugar daddy activities? Found evryone else exept them.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I just have to say that the auto comments when you're in any place with other people have gone very quickly from novel to really annoying.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Where can I get last two girls for sugar daddy activities? Found evryone else exept them.
Still working to get the last one, but the second to last you get her when your sugardaddy score is 30. I can only assume the last one will be when you become the first?

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes