May 9, 2022
I think I've succeeded in this. The difficulty was that of course on Android one couldn't run the .bat file to apply the patch. So I downloaded the game to my PC, applied the patch, then made a RAR archive of the patched game and uploaded it to Mega. Hopefully that should run on Android under Joiplay. I've checked that it does at least load using Joiplay, but haven't had time yet to do any more than that. Here's the link:

Mega

Just download the RAR from there, and then use Joiplay's Import Archive File option to add the game.
Same erorr on joiplay i downlad first coach scean or bf

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
Not a word about all operating systems that are not Windows 10?
Caught the classic unavailability of the file in the DLL archive, which is in the folder...classic Windows 7 when working with some versions of the engine. And that's a pity...

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Caught the classic unavailability of the file in the DLL archive, which is in the folder...classic Windows 7 when working with some versions of the engine. And that's a pity...
Windows 7 Support ended 4 years ago. You really shouldn't expect much to work on that OS anymore, it's in the grave with XP and Vista.

Seravee001

Dec 29, 2021
Windows 7 Support ended 4 years ago. You really shouldn't expect much to work on that OS anymore, it's in the grave with XP and Vista.
Indeed 7 enjoyed a good run but time to grab 10 now and avoid future errors as its only going to get worse

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I'm glad they fixed the "NPC stopping you in your tracks even you're close" bug
That shit was a deal-breaker for me to keep playing:LOL:

Reactions: International

raikon45

Oct 23, 2017
I think I've succeeded in this. The difficulty was that of course on Android one couldn't run the .bat file to apply the patch. So I downloaded the game to my PC, applied the patch, then made a RAR archive of the patched game and uploaded it to Mega. Hopefully that should run on Android under Joiplay. I've checked that it does at least load using Joiplay, but haven't had time yet to do any more than that. Here's the link:

Mega

Just download the RAR from there, and then use Joiplay's Import Archive File option to add the game.
Thanks dude. It might not work for joiplay, but i can play it with maldives now. Its only crash whenever i try to open the state menu.

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Unofficial Repack [1.13]:

PlatformPixeldrain MirrorGofile Mirror (1 week)
Win/Linux
Mac/OSX x64 (intel)
Mac/OSX arm64 (apple silicon)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Repacks

Last edited:
Reactions: Reyka the Prince

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there any walkthrough?
There's a questlog in game but you'll still need to explore and spend days to unlock quests
Is Whore route Avoidable?
I'm almost 40 days in and haven't gotten any prostitution events yet.
Is there any Vanilla route?
Yes but if that's all you're playing for then there's not much point. There's 2 love endings, 2 humiliation endings and a rape baby ending. IU've only unlocked one of the love endingsa and haven't even met the LI for the second one, Rui.
Is this worth to play?
If you're into slut simulator FMC NTR games then yes.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks dude. It might not work for joiplay, but i can play it with maldives now. Its only crash whenever i try to open the state menu.
I'd not heard of Maldives, but it looks like it might be worth installing it on my Android tablet. So thanks for alerting me to it. Is the version available on Google Play OK, or should I get it from the devs' own site?

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
Is it "KERNEL32.dll"? If so than you don't really have an option beyond upgrading, you're missing out on other games too. You could use a Virtual machine on Linux instead if you don't want Windows 10+ on your system.

olegus34216

Apr 19, 2018
Is it "KERNEL32.dll"? If so than you don't really have an option beyond upgrading, you're missing out on other games too. You could use a Virtual machine on Linux instead if you don't want Windows 10+ on your system.
I see how part of the game is calmly running on an outdated version of Windows. And some part provides me with a branded one - You need Windows 10.
At the same time, there is a game where the demo works for me, but there is no new patch (until I transfer the WWW folder to the demo engine and everything starts working). Magic and nothing else.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
any walkthrough ? what to do for dofferent routs of endings ?
True love Itsuki (D): Have the childhood friends child first. Then follow keep interacting with him.
Humiliation (B): Have someone else's child first, then have the child of the other man and get anal training by the bus rapist. Then follow the questline that appears/
True love Rui (E): Meet him in the park. After getting into the Humilation route follow the questline there (ignore the rest)
Rapist (F): Have the rapists child first
Perfect end (A): Finish the Humiliation route but get all of the unique sugar daddy girls to also be nymphos and reach rank 1 in sugar daddying.
There's no listed (C) ending but I'm assuming that's get to the end of the 100 days without getting to any other ending which would be pretty hard.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Are all the menus translated now? I remember I stopped playing the previous version because that request menu was still entirely in japanese and I didn't know what to do.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Microsoft just stopped supporting windows 10 though :whistle::whistle:
Just security updates now till I think October 2025
How did people manage to keep windows 7 and 8 machines, I thought the OS upgrades were both free and forced really hard.

I wonder if microsoft is going to loosen the conditions to install windows 11 as the deadline approaches, it seems silly to have people on unsupported OSes.

Fiamos

Jan 4, 2020
How did people manage to keep windows 7 and 8 machines
We're pirates mate, you're on f95 right now.
I thought the OS upgrades were both free and forced really hard.
On win 7 you could turn off the updates indefinitely. I assume from win 10+ the updates and settings keep getting changed whenever microsoft feels like it disregarding the users input, like google does.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes