balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Why do homos get offended when people don't want to fap to gay sex lmao. Mariman just dropped a game that isn't for me that's all but you bi/gays are so weird trying to force people into accepting the gay shit. This specific circle has had way more hetero works than gay ones so it's normal for people who followed his games to have doubts about this new one. Why the high horse (cock) over people's kinks? Feels like gay snowflakes want everyone to cater to them lmao.
How do you come to that conclusion after going on a whole rant about how, because this circle does more hetero than homo material, you and others feel you should be catered to over fans of its homo content? It's fine to not like everything it does, no one's said that you should, but you also have to accept that sometimes you're not going to be the target audience and may have to pick through the scraps if you still want to play.

All the whining just comes off as melodramatic, especially to those who have more niche tastes and therefore usually have to eat from the scrap pile. It won't kill you.

Reactions: Dinglederper

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I get "unexpected token" from the game after running the patcher. I was using the linux script.
I would check to make sure all the files are still intact. That error is usually caused by corruption or syntax issues.

tsubakitsubaki

Aug 28, 2023
Why do homos get offended when people don't want to fap to gay sex lmao. Mariman just dropped a game that isn't for me that's all but you bi/gays are so weird trying to force people into accepting the gay shit. This specific circle has had way more hetero works than gay ones so it's normal for people who followed his games to have doubts about this new one. Why the high horse (cock) over people's kinks? Feels like gay snowflakes want everyone to cater to them lmao. Cya
Yes, this is true. The gays are going to kill your imaginary girlfriend, or whatever dirty, low-end female slob you managed to convince to fuck. They are going kidnap you and they will chop your chubby fingers off first, so you cant type a bunch of bullshit anymore. Lastly, they are going to turn you into a limbless fleshlight for the drunk, the blind, and those with no standarts.

This way your persecutory fantasy will be fulfilled.

• Haha
Reactions: Killthief99
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes