MinhLongTrung

Nov 16, 2020
why i can't play. I was running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via . but still can't play ;_;

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Pretty nice game I guess. Little disappointed about the male protag though. Dunno if I just misunderstood or not but, I was under the impression during development that he'd be the one kidnapped if we lost and undergo the sexual training while the girls got ntr development in the meantime.

But, it ended up being just for one mission only. The ntr basically happens automatically as well so long as any of the girls get raped. I still enjoyed the game but, man I kinda miss Ouka where losing wasn't the end and you got to see the school/world get progressively more depraved.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
is the game as bad as the reviews says? I was playing LeGendery and its really alright so I would like to know if its similiar aswell?
It is mediocre at best. I don't know how well the translation or gpt is. I actually downloaded this before it got posted here and played it in raw Japanaese. (I don't understand Kanji, but I still played it.)

Even then it was better than that horrible recent action game they dropped. But it wasn't as good as some of their earlier RPGs that I also played prior before their offical or unoffical translated releases. Like the school RPG one, not the sequeal(that one sucked IMHO) or their first Sneak in Desprado, it isn't on their level of good.

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Holy I tried it expecting good things considering I've liked some of this dev games and I like mind control stuff, but holy this game art looks like a massive downgrade, all the heroines look ugly and non sexy as hell and the gameplay is whatever, the mind control events are also boring and poorly done, don't waste your time with this game lol.

Reactions: White Bomber

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
why i can't play. I was running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via . but still can't play ;_;

delete the game, download it again and play it normally. Its already patched and the transulation is really good.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinhLongTrung

tsubakitsubaki

Aug 28, 2023
Too many unloveable idiots bitching about gay content and not a lot of useful information.

Is there a certain level of submissiveness that Kou has to get to in order to unlock some scenes?

Currently mine is at 103.

I would also like to know how to reduce his penis size.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes