balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
But calling others unlovable idiots bitching is also not appropriate. :v

If he just talks like that. "Oh, there are a lot of people who don't like gay content, you just...skip those parts.
Because of you guys I can't find any good reviews... "or something like that
Then I wouldn't have been so upset ~~
People definitely get overly antagonistic about it on both ends.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Mainly because this game's full of extreme stuff and complaining about something that's comparatively much more mild is pretty silly? You can just...skip those parts. It's one thing to criticize the game's shortcomings and another to jump up on a chair and shriek like a 50s housewife because you saw a penis.
I would stay by your opinion 100%.... but the thing is that if you play the game normally there is no avoiding these scenes. You can't skip them.

If you skip them, then why bother playing the game because the dude is integrated throughout the whole game. Rough estimate but he is in 80% of bad ends present for example and the people who loved Ankokus games are here for that. (Opened the CG room and had a look at it)
You can't just play the game for the girls only.

It's because it is not so simple that its pushing people away.

Let me be so bold and say Ankokus core audience are still the people who are here for the hardcore stuff and his artstyle but by the sheer amount of posts alone here on this thread it should tell you that they are also straight.

It is also not because we are seeing another schlong in the scenes. For example in gangbang scenes it is sometimes inevitable as well but the context matters and the context is that the dude is getting railed by big black burly man and is getting feminized in this game.

Why is that so hard to understand?
Anyway, preferences and fetishes change and maybe the dev started to like it and want to change his audience bit by bit. That's fine I guess but backlash should be expected and all he did was dividing his audience.

Negative opinions are not allowed by the dev either so its a loosing game anyway.

Edit: I am getting way too invested by this but it shows how loved his previous work were. Myself included xD
Maybe its a just one and done thing and he goes back to the roots with his next game. Who knows.

I am outta here. Have fun guys. Thats all that matters.

Last edited:

tsubakitsubaki

Aug 28, 2023
bruh, just because don't like gay content, you call it is unloveable idiots bitching? Is there a problem with saying what you don't like about a game? Just because you like gay doesn't mean other people have to like it too ~~
Fuck off, retard. I dont even know you.

You dont have to like anything, you are just a random, powerless piece of shit, not a princess that is going to dictate anything based on her tastes.

The only thing you can do is whine like a cunt to try to feel less miserable. Even so, it is still obnoxious.

MinhLongTrung

Nov 16, 2020
Fuck off, retard. I dont even know you.

You dont have to like anything, you are just a random, powerless piece of shit, not a princess that is going to dictate anything based on her tastes.

The only thing you can do is whine like a cunt to try to feel less miserable. Even so, it is still obnoxious.
Well, I don't know you too =)))
I'm just annoyed by your attitude. Now you're even more toxic than before. If you like or don't like something and just keep quiet, there won't be a review.
I also don't go to marimo's pages and tell them what to do. I just don't really like this game compared to the previous games because it has things I don't like~~

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I would stay by your opinion 100%.... but the thing is that if you play the game normally there is no avoiding these scenes. You can't skip them.

If you skip them, then why bother playing the game because the dude is integrated throughout the whole game. Rough estimate but he is in 80% of bad ends present for example and the people who loved Ankokus games are here for that. (Opened the CG room and had a look at it)
You can't just play the game for the girls only.

It's because it is not so simple that its pushing people away.
I mean you can just click through and skim or not read that scene. For this game in particular, it's almost guaranteed that it's going to go too far for some people in one scene or another, so everyone's probably closing their eyes to something. It's not that big a deal to engage only with the parts you're here for.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah this one wasn’t that good. Too short and less content than his other games. Also not a fan of all the scenes being tied to failing missions and bad ends.

And the relationship system was half assed, the second any girl gets fucked your then locked out of any further progress with her.

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
haha, 10 year ago " we not gay" mean "we not gay", now the shit woke rise up everywhere and the fucking gay shit think everyone not like gay mean they hate gay

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I wish they made a switch to exclude the gay stuff. Trying to work around it is annoying. It is a pretty well-made game aside from that.

I am just as turned off by it as I am with bestiality and necrophilia... I get physically nauseous.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
I can understand an NTR game where you are NTRing. But what is the appeal of a game where you, the played character, gets cucked, feminized and fucked over. Why not play a game where you are doing the cucking?

I'm not trying to bash anyone I just try to understands whats the appeal of NTR games cuz I realy fail to understand it.
People cannot understand each other. Since you cannot understand other people's fetish (just as others may not understand yours), my advice to you is to close the thread?

you want answer,here i give u:
Cuckold is a mechanism rooted in the process of human evolution. Biological evolution is based on groups rather than individuals. In a group, the weaker individuals have two evolutionary strategies: 1. Stealing females that they cannot get, 2. Cuckold, giving up their mating rights to let the females in the group embrace the alpha male. The former is beneficial to the individual, but not to the overall strength of the group, while the latter harms the individual, but the entire group becomes stronger, thus gaining an advantage in evolution. This is the biological basis for the existence of the fetish cuckold.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
90% of the cutscenes have the guy getting fucked. I'm sorry but when I'm fapping it just turns me off. And in my private moments of fapping I don't care to be all inclusive and 'accept' gayshit. If it doesn't turn my dick on it just won't work.

I'm sorry you have to feel included and forced into other people's fap sessions. Either way the gay is not avoidable, skip if you just wanted the chicks.
1721764676292.png

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
The gay shit was the best shit, the rest was just beta cuck nonsense least the mc was actually included in it

the amount of fkin snowflakes here, "EW GAY SHIT GET IT AWAY" may I lift up ur skirts for u ma'am? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Leozinhe

JeiCC

Sep 22, 2017
Why do homos get offended when people don't want to fap to gay sex lmao. Mariman just dropped a game that isn't for me that's all but you bi/gays are so weird trying to force people into accepting the gay shit. This specific circle has had way more hetero works than gay ones so it's normal for people who followed his games to have doubts about this new one. Why the high horse (cock) over people's kinks? Feels like gay snowflakes want everyone to cater to them lmao. Cya

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 10 Votes