Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
But where is Briggette ? I can't see her :|
If you have completed all earlier Sombra quests (to be on the safe side I'd complete all Mercy and Tracer quests first) Brigitte will be in the hallway in front of the classroom before Torbjorn's classes. If that's not the case it might, of course, be a bug!

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
To clarify what I mean by "realism" is not "realism" in the physical sense. As in all characters are human beings, you gotta brush your teeth in the morning, gotta shower, you must eat every day, and gotta buy gas for your car to get to work. By realism I mean "realistic human to human interactions".

I'll give an example of two different made up games. One is more realistic, and the other much less unrealistic.

Highly Unrealistic:

Jane is a teacher. Jane is happily married and has a son. Her son John attends her class. John's friend's Mike & Steve think Jane is hot, and are his classmates. Mike & Steve both Jerk off in the middle of class. John beats them up for jerking off in class. All three boys are given detention that afternoon. During lunch Mike & Steve talk to John and tell him his mom is hot. John agrees. During detention John goes, "Mom can we gang bang you?" and Jane agrees. Janes husband Eric just so happens to be coming to surprise his wife with flowers this day after work, and catches the 3 boys including his son gangbanging his wife. Jane says, "Boys will be boys", and they all have a good laugh except Eric who is jerking off with tears in his eyes. Eric cries a bit and leaves and dies in a car accident driving home. The two boys move in with John & Jane & become his new dads.

More Realistic:

Jenny is dating Richie. They are both teenagers. They are a happy couple for two years, but Jenny is growing a bit bored and wants more excitement in her life. Jenny starts an argument and splits up with Richie. While on a break with Richie she has sex with a bad boy named Mike. Jenny confesses she has been with another man, but wants Richie to take her back. Richie has found another girl named Samantha. Richie declines to take Jenny back, but they wind up having sex one last time.

End of prologue: Flash forward twenty years. Richie and Samantha are a married and loving couple that have a daughter of their own named Melinda. Richie is a good husband, and father. Unfortunately for the past five years, Samantha has been suffering from cervical cancer and it is now at stage 4, and getting worse. Richie's daughter Melinda who just graduated from high school and is 18-years-old still lives at home. She has grown to be a tomboy, NEET, and is a bit of an emo. She cuts herself, and is overly dramatic wearing black a lot. Richie has a lot of work to do to pay for his wife's medical bills. He puts his foot down, and forces his daughter to get a job, and she reluctantly starts working at a local coffee shop.

Because Richie is working a lot, he needs to hire someone who he thinks can be reliable to act as an assistant/care taker for his dying wife. He meets with four different applicants. Three of them are inconsequential, but the fourth one catches his eye. Her name is Rebecca. Rebecca is 19-years-old. Rebecca is a bit the opposite of Melinda in many ways. In spite of both young women being good hearted, and attractive Rebecca has a more conventional look. She wears pretty dresses and is a girly girl. She is a social butterfly, and oh so respectful and charming. Rebecca gets the job beating all the other candidates by a landslide.

This starts a new chapter. Time gradually progresses. Rebecca becomes closer to Richie and his whole family. Over the course of six months eventually, Samantha passes away. Before she dies she tells Richie two things. 1) He wants him to be happy, and find another woman to be with so that he is not alone. 2) She has grown fond of Rebecca and hopes that both Richie and Melinda remain in contact and treat her like a part of the family. Samantha is now dead. They say opposites attract, and the opposing forces of Melinda & Rebecca who started off on rough footing eventually get together as a lesbian couple. Richie gives them his blessing and they are both happy. One day Rebecca decides to introduce Richie & Melinda to her mother... The mother is Jenny... They don't care they are sisters and love each other anyways. Richie has been Rebecca's father all along. Richie & Jenny get back together after 21 years apart and she was never with another man after him. Two happy couples happily ever after the end.

See the difference in this story, how in the 2nd one the characters act in more a way that you think people might act?
My fucking God, thanks! You don't know how worthy it is for me to get this example. I'm for sure gonna use it to help me build more belivible personalities for game(s).

Ok, also now I see the problem. Don't think I'm gonna rewrite Tracer storyline in the nearest future (we better stop remaking existing content instead of adding new), but, when I will, I'll consider all you remarks. Also, gonna keep an eye on your post while I'll be making new routes.

Reactions: ThatDude301

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Pls does anyone have a save with that has all other things but the new stuff because my saves no longer work and i don't want to grind again.

Zhalt

Oct 17, 2017
I've played this game before but kinda lazy to do go through everything once again, is there a %100 save for 0.7.2?

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Aw thank you! I'm not entirely sure, but certainly much longer than it is. I'm looking for ways to make it easier for our writer to add content himself directly, and also to see how it feels. There's a few things which still need to be refactored so that will take some time. After that we hope to mainly add a lot of quest lines so you can unlock new characters. Which characters come first will depend on what our Patrons vote for, but ultimately we haven't decided where we will stop. We really want to add all of them eventually, including for example Zarya and Sombra!
well, BEST of luck to your team !

gozmit97

Dec 2, 2018
Can't seem to figure out how to implement the anser to the last of mercy's questions. Should I type the answer somewhere, or might it be a hinti towards some, uhm, certain signs, or am I missing something completely?

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Can't seem to figure out how to implement the anser to the last of mercy's questions. Should I type the answer somewhere, or might it be a hinti towards some, uhm, certain signs, or am I missing something completely?
Naw you just click through them for now, they are not interactive yet.

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I've played this game before but kinda lazy to do go through everything once again, is there a %100 save for 0.7.2?
Three posts above your own. Old saves are also compatible.

CHK24

Jul 5, 2018
guys, where is the third jammer... It said somewhere in Main Building, but I can't found it somewhere

Thanks

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I just wanted to thank you guys for making this game. I've enjoyed in immensely (back in v6.0) and I can't wait to get back into it. Definitely a game I would donate to if I had money.
Thank you that is very heart warming to hear! I hope we will be able to add more content soon!

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes