SnowDawg

Oct 12, 2017
im stuck on the last mercy scene, it won't let me continue after it, it will just replay over and over again.

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
im stuck on the last mercy scene, it won't let me continue after it, it will just replay over and over again.
Uh yea that's a known issue, it most commonly happens when you roll back after that scene. I literally just fixed it, it will be released with the public build.

Edit: Which will be coming this sunday and will include the following changes:
- The requirements for the xray quest will be lower
- The replay system will be revised entirely to prevent related known bugs
- Another two easter eggs will be added
- A lot of additional typos will be corrected

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Lame. Haven't played this for a couple of months and the only thing added was Mercy's route. Tracer's the only other girl that has anything.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
So far, I've enjoyed this game and see a very positive future for it. The art is fun, the characters may be arch-types but they are presented in interesting ways and are likeable. The story has barely begun but has some interesting elements and is fun to follow.

However, there are some things that worry me tremendously.
  1. Version 0.65 (at this time)
    The story so far has only progressed with three girls: We've started a hook-up relationship with Tracer but still know next to nothing about her, We've started an experimental drug project with the school doctor which has led us to a regular sex session as part of that project but the project has barely begun, and we've met Sombra and become involved in her side-projects but have not progressed with any intimate relationship. We have some cam-girl pictures of D.VA but have not yet been able to use them or even meet her.

In other words and despite unlocking two sets of h-scenes, the story has barely reached the end of a prologue stage. The version should be around 0.23 and not nearly as high as 0.65 if you take 1.0 as one completed story arc.

This raises the disturbing possibility that the only purpose of a story route is to unlock h-scenes and, when that is done, the story will be abandoned.

2. Story routes.
    This quote is extremely disturbing.The only thing we've completed with Mercy is a set of h-scenes. The story of her drug research, our efforts to develop ourselves in preparation for and during the project, and the effect the project and the side-effects of the drug will have on school life and our relationships has not even progressed out of the prologue stage -- and yet this quote says that the Mercy route is complete??????

This would mean that, once you've unlocked a set of h-scenes, the story for a route will simply be abandoned. While the h-scenes are the frosting on a cake, the majority of the cakey goodness that keeps you coming back for more is the story. Without a good story, a game is just a collection of h-scenes to be extracted and the rest discarded.
I would be very disappointed if it turned out that the story will be held in so little regard in relation to unlocking h-scenes. If so, I will be reluctantly forced to drop this game like a bomb.
That's what this game is, yeah. H scene collection.

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
have u fix the package apk
You're pretty much the star of this page but we really don't understand your question. I'm assuming you can't install the APK in which case you could try one of the other APKs which I posted on the previous page, or you can try uninstalling the package before you install it... I hope you figure it out, it's usually easier to get help in Discord.

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Lame. Haven't played this for a couple of months and the only thing added was Mercy's route. Tracer's the only other girl that has anything.
Um, this update xray was added. Mercy was actually a few months ago. Either way we're sorry to disappoint you. I hope you'll like the improvements we have planned for future releases. But if you won't stick around for that, we're still cool (y)

Reactions: PugWug

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Says Mei is intractable, but whenever I see her I just get "They look busy I shouldn't bother them"

Jul 4, 2017
Just downloaded the new update and nothing is triggering, just finished the mercy quest line and wondering how to move on with the game. Can a brother get a hand?

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Just downloaded the new update and nothing is triggering, just finished the mercy quest line and wondering how to move on with the game. Can a brother get a hand?
Sombra should call you after class the next time after you finish placing her camera at the pool and then going back to visit her. If it's not doing that we might have a problem :eek:

Jul 4, 2017
Sombra should call you after class the next time after you finish placing her camera at the pool and then going back to visit her. If it's not doing that we might have a problem :eek:
Dont know anything about spy cameras in pools? Any chance there is a walk through anywhere. I only play with the updayes and since there so far apart i forget where the story was at when I left off

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Dont know anything about spy cameras in pools? Any chance there is a walk through anywhere. I only play with the updayes and since there so far apart i forget where the story was at when I left off
Ummm you have to place the spycam in the pool to get Sombra's tequilla which gets you really sick, that's how the mercy quest continues. So honestly if it's not triggering after that (the next day after class) then something might be wrong... If you could upload your save I could take a look at it, because unfortunately it works fine with our test cases :c

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Oh hey now I think about it, there's a Quest Log on your phone. You might have triggered it and skipped it by accident because of the grindy class/homework thing. But if that's the case it should have added a page to your quest log! We're working on fixing the grind right as we speak actually, should be done in the next release.

Jul 4, 2017
Oh hey now I think about it, there's a Quest Log on your phone. You might have triggered it and skipped it by accident because of the grindy class/homework thing. But if that's the case it should have added a page to your quest log! We're working on fixing the grind right as we speak actually, should be done in the next release.
ive only got my daily quests, tracer and mercy on my quest logs. :(

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes