Randomguy48

Apr 17, 2018
I wish I would get a reply
Could you please elaborate when you say "You cant make any girls nude"
Did you try to hang out on the weekend, did you visit tracer in her dorm?If you are stuck you can always check the quest log on what to do next

• Love
Reactions: Cipheos

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I don't know what I am doing wrong? I can't seem to make anyone else nude but this isn't happening for me? I can only do tracer. I got tired of doing same thing after a hour (the classes over and over) so yes I did us a save game editor to get the spy cam but I cant doing anything else now?
As I said above, to access X-Ray and, well, see everyone nude, you have to finish Sombra's questline. Try to hang out with McCree and move on other routes. Soon Sombra will contact you and ask for help.

Reactions: cooldude33

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
BOOM! I'm sure none of you expected update so quick, but here we are. We took into account all of your feedback from previous releases and made many QoL fixes, including:
- Cheat mode!
- Reduced grinding;
- Sound effects;
- Many new interactions and overall better worldbuilding;
- Dialogue options which require certain stats;
- Updated sprites for many characters;

CHEAT MODE is going to be a separated game mode, where you won't have to bother yourself with maxing stats and grinding money. It won't be exclusive to patrons, as well as not going to include any sort of penalties. We don't want to limit your fun!

REDUCED GRINDING is what everyone kept asking and trust me, it wasn't easy to implement. Good news - from now on you won't be forced to do homework everyday, unless you need money. You still have to visit classes, because, well, it's academy and you're a student. Bad news - we unsure about amount of bugs cutting grind off could possibly create. As always, we're going to do our best to fix them all before releasing to public.

SOUND EFFECTS are the other thing many of you pointed out. Or rather - lack thereof. As we said many times, we don't know any knowledge of how to work with sound. But I'm happy to say, that we found somebody, who has it! You shall expect ambient sound and even some original tracks! For now, only some ambient sound will be added, music coming bit later.

WORLDBUILDING. We've added quite a few dialogues for all those background dudes and dudettes, so there's none of "They seem busy" anymore! Be sure to talk with everyone!

STATS NOW HAVE MEANING. Ok, well, there's only 2 dialogues that actually require certain stats now, but it's already something! We're going to expand the idea of 'stat checks' and even add some unique routes/scenes, that will be available only for those, who has stats needed.

NEW SPRITES is just new sprites. We had to update some to not create strange contrast between old and new ones, but that's all. Oh, yea, we've also added lots of new sprites for new dialogues. We wanted to update MC as well, but it'll take more time than we now ready to spent. Maybe later.

As always, our Officers and Commanders going to get their hands on new update bit earlier - in the next few days. Yes, really this soon.

Testing for all Patrons coming right after, maybe in a week. It depends mostly on the amount of bugs that will be found.

That's all for now. Stay tuned!

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
Could you please elaborate when you say "You cant make any girls nude"
Did you try to hang out on the weekend, did you visit tracer in her dorm?If you are stuck you can always check the quest log on what to do next I have hanged out with her and visted her in her dorm

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
As I said above, to access X-Ray and, well, see everyone nude, you have to finish Sombra's questline. Try to hang out with McCree and move on other routes. Soon Sombra will contact you and ask for help.
ok i kept doing home work over week end for money

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
New update is up for Offecers and Commanders on our Patreon page! Release for all patrons in a week or so, we need time to fix everything that our testers might find. As soon as we will sure that build is stable and anything wouldn't create a problems for your playthrough (apart of mediocrity of our game itself in it's current state, ha), we send new build to moderator!

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug and Blayo

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
Yea, thats all you can do to tracer now. You should complete the other girls quests
seriously?! I was hoping for more...but then what more could you put in this game when then point is to romance as characters as possible at once?

anyways I can do more for DVA right? she doesn't just Stream? those are only 2 I care about Randomguy48 Young_Naughty

ilego

Dec 8, 2018
seriously?! I was hoping for more...but then what more could you put in this game when then point is to romance as characters as possible at once?

anyways I can do more for DVA right? she doesn't just Stream? those are only 2 I care about Randomguy48 Young_Naughty
ok you were right my apologies once I did it for one weekend a buch of stuff opened up

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Latest patreon update (0.7R2.2) :

Reactions: Cipheos

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
The only new thing I have found are the npc around have gotten some dialogs and a conversation with the link looking girl in the frontroom of the classrooms!

Reactions: Annna360
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes