Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
2.png
ACADEMY34 — Andre (Part two) + Library expansion — $5+ Release

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we are doing and willing to take a part in shaping our game's future, be sure to the high ranks and gain access to this and every future closed beta release, as well as other nice rewards!

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
111.png
ACADEMY34 — Andre (Part two) + Library expansion — $2+ Release

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we are doing and willing to take a part in shaping our game's future, be sure to the high ranks and gain access to this and every future closed beta release, as well as other nice rewards!

Last edited:

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
View attachment 1451360
ACADEMY34 — Andre (Part two) + Library expansion — $2+ Release

With this project getting bigger, updates becoming even more frequent and our team expanding, we wanted to depict the same thing in the game. And what will do the thing better than expanding on one of the most beloved storyline, as well as throwing in some other juicy additions to previously underutilized location? Nothing will, that's the answer.

So here you go! Even more characters, even more interactions, even more scenes! And yes, you can finally use X-Ray in the library. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

It's just one or two more weeks until public release, and then I get more of my sweet, beautiful Andre. I can wait, I waited 18 years for Shenmue 3, I can wait 1-2 weeks.

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!!!

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Looks like it will be Wednesday Oct 21st the game will be out for the public. You could always chip in today though and get it now ;).
Trust me, I would love to donate and support them. But I genuinely dont have the money to spare. Rent sucks, y'know. But if I get to a point where I can spare some money, I will definitely support them. But for now, the only support I can really give is playing the updates when they come out.

Reactions: Testerguy19
Jan 14, 2020
Does anyone have problems with their official site? Since yesterday I'm not able to enter it anymore. I thought was Internet issues but it's not, I have a strong connection. Also do I need to be a patron to have access to their discord?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Okay everyone I think we're in the clear, brace yourselves for this exciting release wherever you're living at! I'm sure it'll be very good

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
relz.png
ACADEMY34 — Andre (Part two) + Library expansion — PUBLIC Release

With this project getting bigger, updates becoming even more frequent and our team expanding, we wanted to depict the same thing in the game. And what will do the thing better than expanding on one of the most beloved storyline, as well as throwing in some other juicy additions to previously underutilized location? Nothing will, that's the answer.

Whatchu gonna do first?
X-ray Symmetra and the girls?
Play DickDuck on your phone?
Study with Andre?
Touch Andre?
Facefuck Andre?
Visit library for self-development?

So here you go! Even more characters, even more interactions, even more scenes! And yes, you can finally use X-Ray in the library. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we are doing and willing to take a part in shaping our game's future, be sure to the high ranks and gain access to every future closed beta release, as well as other nice rewards!

Sombramain22

Jul 10, 2021
Looks like new update tomorrow:

Per roadmap, should have these features for the library expansion. A month from tomorrow the update should be a public release after cycling down to all tiers of patreon supporters.

wow did they really do a road map lol just wow game will die

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes