FireSauner0

Nov 15, 2018
Honestly, really liking the way this game is turning out and the direction it's heading. It really has come a long way since I first found it (before x-ray, so somewhere in early 2019). Props to the devs.

(also, the fact that they have a website with all previous releases, documented developement progress and a developement roadmap is a godsend. wish more game devs did some of this at least)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Young_Naughty

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Will Sombra get romance? Or will it never advance from the fake relationship?
I think it's pretty clear that Sombra's starting to get interested in MC after he managed to catch Hana's attentions. A combination of jealousy that she's stealing her (fake, but she doesn't know that!) boyfriend and that they're starting to seem to genuinely get along. I'm pretty sure the roadmap at least implies that there's going to be Sombra content as well

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Will Sombra get romance? Or will it never advance from the fake relationship?
Have you managed to get the very last scene in this update? I am confident that Sombra would'nt do that if she wasn´t, at the VERY least, warming up to the idea of MC becoming her BF for real.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Have you managed to get the very last scene in this update? I am confident that Sombra would'nt do that if she wasn´t, at the VERY least, warming up to the idea of MC becoming her BF for real.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't sent by Sombra, but a stalker of hers or her guardian.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure that wasn't sent by Sombra, but a stalker of hers or her guardian.
I think it is highly unlikely that a stalker would be able to change the permissions on an app that sombra created herself, and even if he could, why whould he do so for someone else, as opposed to using it himself?

And why would this hypothetical guardian of hers ever do such a thing?

Also, perhaps we are experiencing a communication failure here: The very last scene of the update is NOT the one in which the MC is blackmailed with the video of him and Hana having sex, but something else. To get it, you need ot keep playing the game for 3-4 extra weeks after that.

Reactions: osef_78

osef_78

Jun 17, 2018
As the other guy said, it takes a couple of weeks to actually get it
Yeah just found it, a bigger hint would be better next time.
Cause i had no reason to keep playing 4-5 week after complete all the content of the game :unsure:

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I think it is highly unlikely that a stalker would be able to change the permissions on an app that sombra created herself, and even if he could, why whould he do so for someone else, as opposed to using it himself?

And why would this hypothetical guardian of hers ever do such a thing?

Also, perhaps we are experiencing a communication failure here: The very last scene of the update is NOT the one in which the MC is blackmailed with the video of him and Hana having sex, but something else. To get it, you need ot keep playing the game for 3-4 extra weeks after that.
Yeah, I was talking about the blackmail.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah just found it, a bigger hint would be better next time.
Cause i had no reason to keep playing 4-5 week after complete all the content of the game :unsure:
To be fair, pretty sure that if you start a new game and do that route first you will still have other content to do before you get it.

Feb 6, 2021
To be fair, pretty sure that if you start a new game and do that route first you will still have other content to do before you get it.
wait so how do you actually get it? I've been playing for 4-5 weeks and still have nothing... Every single quest is complete and I've bought every single piece of extra content from Sombra but I just can't seem to be able to get Sombra's stuff you guys keep talking about...

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
wait so how do you actually get it? I've been playing for 4-5 weeks and still have nothing... Every single quest is complete and I've bought every single piece of extra content from Sombra but I just can't seem to be able to get Sombra's stuff you guys keep talking about...
So you finished current D.va and sombra content?
After you do that and you play a couple of weeks more you get an obious hint that you can xray Sombra now

osef_78

Jun 17, 2018
k, but all save are compatible between each version.
Not everyone start the game from the beginning, so a little note for every case : new player and old player would be fine, no ?

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
You only need to skip like a week after finishing the quest to get the message that you can x-ray Sombra. Either y'all skipped the message or your game's bugged

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Did you guys see that blizzard is gonna change mcree's name lol
Are you gonna do that as well Young and Naughty?

Invicus

Mar 8, 2019
Okay, just played through the most recent update, and the scene where the MC accuses Hana of acting the way she is because she's single, and, without missing a beat, her fans shoot out of the woodwork like the seagulls from Finding Nemo, was just really damn funny to me.

Though Hana then turning it all around, after that long spiel of hers about craving true affection, and actually secretly record the MC fucking her? Well, that was a twist I did not expect. Like, I honestly believed her story there, so that took my by surprise.

My guess is either that Hana is a better actress than I expected, and the whole thing was just a ruse, or Sombra, given that she has bugged half, if not all of, the Campus and Student Body, got into Hana's phone and is now ending the story on her own terms so the MC stays on the script, which wouldn't be that out of character.
I mean, the video going public would be kinda counterproductive to Hana's image. I mean, D.Va getting mounted by a stranger in a pubic outdoor area! How scandalous!
Hana attracts hordes of fans by just even mentioning being single, so a sex tape of her coming out certainly wouldn't help, even if she already is making money as a camwhore on the side.

If you allow me to theorize:
While the video entering circulation would probably wreck the MC's social life (well, at least with Rene, who would likely be devastated. Brigitte, Mercy, and Tracer are more like casual fuckbuddies than actual relationships, and Mei might even be into that kind of shit), it would probably hit Hana worse, since she has alot more to lose.

So, long story short, either Hana is doing something incredibly risky, and writing checks she can't cash out, expecting the MC to go along with her threat just because, or it's Sombra's work who wants to make damn sure the MC stays on the script.
However, if there is a third party involved, I just wonder who it could be...

Anyway, rambling over.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes