GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
The game is nice and I like the art style.
But wish Tracer and Mercy would've been given more attention.

Also, would be nice if in the task guide, it'd be more clearer when it's at the end of the route...
I repeated one several times cause didn't know better...x.x

Another thing...is it just me, or is this probably the only parody game where the MC ain't antagonist or something?
Like, almost all parody games I found so far were where the protagonist uses some mind control, blackmail or other forms of power to get laid with the girls.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
The game is nice and I like the art style.
But wish Tracer and Mercy would've been given more attention.

Also, would be nice if in the task guide, it'd be more clearer when it's at the end of the route...
I repeated one several times cause didn't know better...x.x

Another thing...is it just me, or is this probably the only parody game where the MC ain't antagonist or something?
Like, almost all parody games I found so far were where the protagonist uses some mind control, blackmail or other forms of power to get laid with the girls.
Devs said they want to rework Tracer and Mercy.
Also the task guide says when it is the last content of the route or will only replay old scenes.

1628762080501.png

1628762094028.png

1628762104579.png

1628762143045.png

1628762156467.png

1628762174853.png

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
ACADEMY34 — DVa / Sombra (Part Two) — $2+ Release

MORE INFO:

> <

DOWNLOAD:

> <

If you enjoy what we are doing and willing to take a part in shaping our game's future, be sure to the high ranks and gain access to this and every future closed beta release, as well as other nice rewards!

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
E93C617A-3559-4EBF-BBDA-548E1399577F.png ACADEMY34 — DVa / Sombra (Part Two) — Public Release

Yes, we're doing it: Dropping yet another big content update for the second month in a row! And it's not just "big", it's THE BIGGEST story update we have ever released. Yes, again. That's what your support does to our productivity!

With this update we've also considered your feedback, so this time there will be no waiting countless updates just to get to the juice. It's already there. What did we sacrifice to achieve it? Not a thing! We just made the update bigger, and this, in our personal opinion, is the best way to do it.

It's about time to get back to scheming. Don't make the ladies wait, they are both very eager to get your attention.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

If you enjoy what we are doing and willing to take a part in shaping our game's future, be sure to the high ranks and gain access to every future closed beta release, as well as other nice rewards!

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
Im also wondering this, when i use the xray app i just see the sombra warning
I think they meant "in this series of updates" instead of this one. Weirdly, one of the images posted by the devs to advertise the new build had sombra in a swimsuit

Reactions: Testerguy19

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok, just finished the new release and I have 2 things to say;

1. I don't know if I love or hate hana...

2. How does that end with the MC going "hahaha, you think my girlfriend doesn't already know?"

Reactions: Testerguy19
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes