Invicus

Mar 8, 2019
Played through the latest update, and I gotta say it's hilarious.

A part of me really expects some wholesome stuff down the line, when Sombra inevitably comes to the conclusion that dating a "White Knight", as she calls it, isn't that bad a deal.
I mean, the writing is on the wall. Sombra plays the role of girlfriend to get back at a rival, only to realize her feelings are actually genuine as the plan progresses, because having someone to talk to that actually listens to her, that she can rely on and trust, and enjoys being around her (unlike McCree) affects her more than she thought. Whether that ends in Sombra's tear-filled confession in the pouring rain (probably in part because she doesn't want to let the MC go, even if it's staged, and in part because she's a bit scared because she doesn't know how to process her own feelings, since it's unknown territory for her), or she gets cold feet in the final stages of her plan and somehow botches it in a sudden, rather comical manner remains to be seen.

I kinda hope the former, because I'm a sucker for that cutesy, heartwarming, romantic shit, but the funny solution would also be neat.

Also, I haven't seen any typos in this update. Just wanted to comment that.

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
I think theres an obvious writers bias towards Mei, my girls Tracer and Sombra dont get enough love.
The OC girl is cute as a button so i can overlook the lack of Sombra content.

Invicus

Mar 8, 2019
I think theres an obvious writers bias towards Mei, my girls Tracer and Sombra dont get enough love.
Sombra's story just got started in the recent update. Before that she was just "Opportunistic woman with weird haircut that sells you Nudes that aren't her own". She'll probably see more characterization in the upcoming content.
And Tracer, iirc, was the first route that they finished, which is why it seems underdeveloped story-wise.

beldr

Aug 8, 2017
Also to note that they said that they would rework Tracer story, and I think Mercy too

ckfk

Jan 4, 2021
Save online version not working
Where is save folder
How do I save it correctly
Presaves = save folder? Still not loading on app version.
Afraid to lose my data on web gamcore version
1626600084643.png
1626600097482.png

ckfk

Jan 4, 2021
Anyway, I'm seeing that this game is very adventure-like and I can skip classes etc. Is there any scenes missed by sleeping or will they still be available? Should I be aware of everything and try not to skip ANYTHING?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Anyway, I'm seeing that this game is very adventure-like and I can skip classes etc. Is there any scenes missed by sleeping or will they still be available? Should I be aware of everything and try not to skip ANYTHING?
Nope, you won't miss anything by sleeping, feel free to skip boring classes.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm pleasatly surprised by this. The humor isn't too bad, Mcgree is hilarious and I don't mind the art.
Took me a while to get around to playing it however, surprised as well that anything you do is right plopped in the gallery for your immediate viewing, games really lack a feature and it's awesome. I'm glad you can pursue routes as well and it doesn't block you in like games of this style all in all it's pretty rad.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
0102 closed.png
ACADEMY34 — DVa / Sombra (Part Two) — $10+ Release

MORE INFO:

> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <​

If you enjoy what we are doing and willing to take a part in shaping our game's future, be sure to the high ranks and gain access to this and every future closed beta release, as well as other nice rewards!

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
when i try to save my progress, this error happens, is there any way to fix it?
View attachment 1325544
Hey, thanks for reaching out. Can you please share in what circumstances this error occures? Maybe you are doing something very specific? Also, if you will provide your save-file, it would help a lot!

Saves are stored at:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ACADEMY34-v0.2.3

pedro45

Jan 2, 2020
Hey, thanks for reaching out. Can you please share in what circumstances this error occures? Maybe you are doing something very specific? Also, if you will provide your save-file, it would help a lot!

Saves are stored at:
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ACADEMY34-v0.2.3
that's the problem, i don't have any save-file, no matter what i do in my game, this error always happens happens :/ and for me this is happening in all game versions

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes