riderfan097

May 12, 2019
that's the problem, i don't have any save-file, no matter what i do in my game, this error always happens happens :/ and for me this is happening in all game versions
Does this happen right at the start of the game, or does this only happen when you manually save? There should be an auto save that generates.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
And after this?
Sorry, site has been flaky for me.

Highlight (left click once) and right-click the folder that the game is in, select 'Properties', look at the first tab (General) at the bottom (Attributes). Make sure 'Read Only' isn't ticked; if it is, uncheck it, and hit the 'Apply' button to reset.

pedro45

Jan 2, 2020
Sorry, site has been flaky for me.

Highlight (left click once) and right-click the folder that the game is in, select 'Properties', look at the first tab (General) at the bottom (Attributes). Make sure 'Read Only' isn't ticked; if it is, uncheck it, and hit the 'Apply' button to reset.
thanks, you guys helped me a lot :)

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
dus any one know how to triger the new seans in the DVa / Sombra part 1 up date.
and how do i triger the demon seen
You got the new version mate? That's awesome, I wish I could but I gotta wait. Follow the task notebook on your phone. Right hand corner. Presumably gives you the route for that new content. Or unless we're still in the same boat of waiting, then I can't do much either.

And about the demon scene, what is that?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
6-2.png
ACADEMY34 — DVa / Sombra (Part Two) — $5+ Release

MORE INFO:

> <

DOWNLOAD:
> <​

If you enjoy what we are doing and willing to take a part in shaping our game's future, be sure to the high ranks and gain access to this and every future closed beta release, as well as other nice rewards!

Last edited:

brandonsin

Jul 22, 2018
how do you see sombra? i have completed through the new update content and cycled threw a week or two nothing is happening..

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes