Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Ok, just finished the new release and I have 2 things to say;

1. I don't know if I love or hate hana...

2. How does that end with the MC going "hahaha, you think my girlfriend doesn't already know?"
Okay, verdict: not too bad for an update, a sizeable continuation after the last. Hot sex obviously, and good story. I don't know if I love or hate Hana either. Ending is like, yeah bonkers!

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I thought there was gonna be naked Sombra then? Or is this update basically going to this stage we'll have to wait for another couple of months for spicy content?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I thought there was gonna be naked Sombra then? Or is this update basically going to this stage we'll have to wait for another couple of months for spicy content?
There is an x-ray with her. But yeah, right now we will continue Andre route a bit to keep things spicy.

555E68FB-DF3C-4281-AF85-3985BBC49D61.jpeg

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I would've rather you finished the current stories than expanding someone elses.
We learned the hard way, that releasing too many updates for the same characters in a row might not be the best idea, that's why we're trying to balance it out. We'll do our best to shorten the gap between releases, so even this way you won't have to wait too long to see more of the character you're hanging around for.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
2. How does that end with the MC going "hahaha, you think my girlfriend doesn't already know?"
I see 3 possibilities:

1- The responsible is Hana. It seems to be the most likely option, because A- she obviously is the one who recorded you; B- The threat actually serves her objectives which are to make Sombra sufffer, knock the MC a peg or 2, and leave her in a perfect position to swoop in and pick up the pieces, so that she can, and I quote: "make it mine"; C- That sinister smile at the end of the sex scene suggests that she is not in a good place, mentally; maybe she is becoming some sort of yandere? That would explain the lack of logic in her actions;

2- The responsible is Sombra. That one doens´t seem logical at all, HOWEVER: A- Blackmail *is* one of the tools of her trade, and B- Like Hana, she seems to be at a loss dealing with the fact that the MC is a genuinely decent person, yet not just some sort of simp to be used, discarded and is, despite herself, falling for the MC. MAYBE she is self-sabotaging, conscious or unconscionally, so that she won´t feel that way?

3- The responsible is someone else entirely: In that case, all gloves are off.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I didn't see any hint how to use X ray on Sombra after the "to be continued" even after I restarting the save when having sex with Hanna over and over, can someone just spoil what you need to do about it?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I see 3 possibilities:

1- The responsible is Hana. It seems to be the most likely option, because A- she obviously is the one who recorded you; B- The threat actually serves her objectives which are to make Sombra sufffer, knock the MC a peg or 2, and leave her in a perfect position to swoop in and pick up the pieces, so that she can, and I quote: "make it mine"; C- That sinister smile at the end of the sex scene suggests that she is not in a good place, mentally; maybe she is becoming some sort of yandere? That would explain the lack of logic in her actions;

2- The responsible is Sombra. That one doens´t seem logical at all, HOWEVER: A- Blackmail *is* one of the tools of her trade, and B- Like Hana, she seems to be at a loss dealing with the fact that the MC is a genuinely decent person, yet not just some sort of simp to be used, discarded and is, despite herself, falling for the MC. MAYBE she is self-sabotaging, conscious or unconscionally, so that she won´t feel that way?

3- The responsible is someone else entirely: In that case, all gloves are off.
Bruh, those aren't 3 possibilities, those Are like 7... Its definitely can't be the last one due to who sombra is, mc just needs to hand his phone to sombra, seeing how much she owes him and ask her to find out who this is. There's like only one person in the academy on her level when it comes to hacking and blackmail or more accurately, fucking with her ability to hack and blackmail and that person has nothing to do with these whole events currently and anyone else who's not in the academy is well open season on.

As far as the ending goes with ham, this is why I can't tell if I love or hate her because I legitimately couldn't can't which was the more genuine side of the character. On one end you already know she wants to fuck sombra over and you already know this is a "liar revealed" story type but the way I see it.

The MC
A. Shows it to sombra, they both laugh followed by Sombra using her "magic"and finds who it is.

B. They sit back and laugh and continue with the plan.

C. It is revealed it was Hana, she finds out the two were never actually a couple, that she was toyed with and turns up the fire on fucking with Sombra.

D. It turns out it was Hana, she thinks this causes the two to break up and swoops in just for it to be revealed to her that the mc knew it was her and this has hurt any chances she had with him not just as a romantic interest but a friend.

I get Sombra is agitated, but see no real reason for self sabotage even with the distraught state. Especially when it's going her way... Unless Hana lied about letting her back in that is.

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Bruh, those aren't 3 possibilities, those Are like 7... Its definitely can't be the last one due to who sombra is, mc just needs to hand his phone to sombra, seeing how much she owes him and ask her to find out who this is.
Like I said, If the culprit isn´t Hana or Sombra, then all bets are off.

As far as the ending goes with ham, this is why I can't tell if I love or hate her because I legitimately couldn't can't which was the more genuine side of the character. On one end you already know she wants to fuck sombra over and you already know this is a "liar revealed" story type but the way I see it.
I´d say everything is genuine, or at least, mostly genuine. Hana DOES want to hurt Sombra for some reason (which hasn´t been revealed yet), but she is ALSO feeling lonely and is desperate for a relationhip with real person. But despite all that, Hana is still too fond of (addicted to?) her fame and the MC NOT treating her like a goddess infuriates her, even though this behavior is half the reason why she is falling for him.

I get Sombra is agitated, but see no real reason for self sabotage even with the distraught state. Especially when it's going her way... Unless Hana lied about letting her back in that is.
I think you are assuming Sombra is thinking and behaving rationally.

I´m pretty sure she is not: For starters, she is risking her whole future at the Academy (perhaps even her freedom) out of a petty grudge; aditionally, we know that she HATES being in debt to someone, much less a debt so big that can´t be paid; and third, we know that she is a very cynical person, and the MC´s altruism confuses her (she finds it ridiculous and atractive at the same time); lastly, Sombra herself is falling for the MC, as we can see in the very last scene of the update.

So I don´t think it is out of the realm of possibility that she is feeling very confused, and possibly afraid of, in the future, experience REAL heartbreak, so better to wrap up think right now, and keep things "professional".

I´m speculating, of course. In the end, the story might take a completely different turn.

Ambrose

Oct 3, 2017
im really glad they went away with the silent animation sex scenes that end in 5 seconds and transitioned into more classical sex scenes, they are 500% better, the D-va/Sombra content is also top notch.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
im really glad they went away with the silent animation sex scenes that end in 5 seconds and transitioned into more classical sex scenes, they are 500% better, the D-va/Sombra content is also top notch.
We decided that sext will add a lot more to the jerking experience. Guess, we weren’t wrong!

Reactions: Frampt
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes