Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
We gonna cuck Amelie's bastard boyfriend?

Hell yeah! Sign me u...
"TO BE CONTINUED"
...oh, you son of a....

...at least the dev was nice enough to not force us to see the guy's junk...

Wait...if her bf is this controlling...how did he react to her just being on campus bare ass nude those few times?
We will adress her naked perfomance later in her story. Since we don't want to tie routes together in any way (even mentioning events of other routes), it's hard to just directly talk about it, because it could've happened both before and after her own route, depending on in which order you, as a player, complete them. So we want to be subtle. Don't worry tho, we try to leave no questions unanswered, except cliffhangers I guess lol

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Man...I wish I could find more good parody games like this...
The story is lighthearted with some serious moments and the MC is a pretty likable Guy...
And a lot of good jokes and humor.

Almost every other parody game I found is where the MC is either a douche or evil and mostly corrupts the female characters through mmanipulation oor some form of mind control...

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Man...I wish I could find more good parody games like this...
The story is lighthearted with some serious moments and the MC is a pretty likable Guy...
And a lot of good jokes and humor.

Almost every other parody game I found is where the MC is either a douche or evil and mostly corrupts the female characters through mmanipulation oor some form of mind control...
Thank you! Like, really. When we started, we felt like only games that make money are ones, where you can play as a huge douche, but it's just not something we want to work on ourselves. Only later we realized, that there's just not enough of lighthearted stories, where male protagonist is a likable person. So that's our nieche now, kinda. And I'm so very glad, that people enjoy the way we're taking the story.

Last edited:

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I've been waiting for literally 2 years for a mercy update.....guess I'll wait another year
Mercy's story falls behind the quality standards we set in later updates, so her route must be completely redone, which we're planning to do as soon as we feel comfortable with amount of characters our game has to offer. I would say few more routes and we're gonna get to updating Prologue along with Tracer and Mercy's storylines.

That being said, we're getting close to expand our team once again, and since our current Patreon goal (which we almost reached) going towards us being able to work on multiple storylines in each update, we might take this opportuinity and start updating bits of old content along with adding new one.

Last edited:

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Whoever is in charge of posing is awful, you can see any penetration or anything in the widow update, I love seeing the MC obscure everything that is going on when he is boning widow /s

Fgatot99

Nov 6, 2019
is there a way to unlock gallery?? I used the save file posted a little earlier, but it only provides a single save and an empty gallery

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
is there a way to unlock gallery?? I used the save file posted a little earlier, but it only provides a single save and an empty gallery
If you start a new game and choose to enable cheats, it will also unlock all galery images and scenes, except the ones added in the latest update. But it's a matter of 3-5 minutes of skipping dialogues if you want to have them too. Walkthrough (just in case) available in "Tasks" menu in game.

Reactions: Kira999

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Whoever is in charge of posing is awful, you can see any penetration or anything in the widow update, I love seeing the MC obscure everything that is going on when he is boning widow /s
I'm not sure if you meant the whole comment be a sarcasm, or only second part, so I'm gonna answer just in case: That's not MC and that's why it's obscured. We didn't wanted to make you look on her bf's dick if it's unneccesary for the narrative. Instead we added an even bigger part, where she's alone and craving someone competent to please her, because her beloved doing poor job at it.

In case I completely missed the point of your comment, sorry, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Last edited:

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I'm not sure if you meant the whole comment be a sarcasm, or only second part, so I'm gonna answer just in case: That's not MC and that's why it's obscured. We didn't wanted to make you look on her bf's dick if it's unneccesary for the narrative. Instead we added an even bigger part, where she's alone and craving someone competent to please her, because her beloved doing poor job at it.

In case I completely missed the point of your comment, sorry, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.
That makes sense in the long run, and answered the “why” to it. Thanks

HrostFall

May 11, 2021
was it really necessary to add a sex scene between a character we absolutely hate and a potential LI? Like c'mon man this is the only time in the game something like this happens and it really takes me out of it.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
was it really necessary to add a sex scene between a character we absolutely hate and a potential LI? Like c'mon man this is the only time in the game something like this happens and it really takes me out of it.
I think the scene was just there to show the players that after all his big fancy talk about having a good sex life and being an amazing lover...that he's actually a disappointment and just to add another scene of how neglectful he is towards her.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I think the scene was just there to show the players that after all his big fancy talk about having a good sex life and being an amazing lover...that he's actually a disappointment and just to add another scene of how neglectful he is towards her.
And you would be correct in your assumption.

Reactions: Kaeris
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes