PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
Sharing is caring. /s

All of the content that might be "not for all" will be optional and we'll give option to choose during her storyline, so don't worry. Basically choice between group scene, or the scene only between MC and Widow, but with lots of toys in use to fulfil her needs.
sharing is not caring thats something you are told as a kid so that you can be manipulated to there teachings.
Thank you for letting me know. I hope the best for your game and development unfortunately I don't believe in such a thing as optional most games I've been a fan of with that feature has been ruined ill just take my leave good luck. its sad I liked this game quite a bit.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2018
sharing is not caring thats something you are told as a kid so that you can be manipulated to there teachings.
Thank you for letting me know. I hope the best for your game and development unfortunately I don't believe in such a thing as optional most games I've been a fan of with that feature has been ruined ill just take my leave good luck. its sad I liked this game quite a bit.
*mentions what kinks they're not into*
Dev: oh don't worry we'll make it so you can opt out of stuff you don't like
"well damn this game is ruined for me good bye"

Seriously just chill and wait for the updates and then make your choice. You can also just wait for the free updates if you don't want to spend the money. If you were actually a fan of this game you wouldn't have said the most childish statement ever.

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
*mentions what kinks they're not into*
Dev: oh don't worry we'll make it so you can opt out of stuff you don't like
"well damn this game is ruined for me good bye"

Seriously just chill and wait for the updates and then make your choice. You can also just wait for the free updates if you don't want to spend the money. If you were actually a fan of this game you wouldn't have said the most childish statement ever.
seems to me you are the one over reacting. I politely thanked the dev and wished him well. I have been part of this community for well over 5 years and Ive seen and played many games to know what Im not into and how games will develop. most games with the *optional tags dont just stop at one fetish they continue making things that are not as you would say vanilla not to say I only like Vanilla but I draw the line at thing like sharing NTR beastality gore ect. Talking about how the Optional scenes is added most times its filtered so the undesired are removed and its the same scene slightly different , other times its skipped, there are times when the dialogue stays the exact same . If I was the dev I would chose one or the other. Optional content dont help unless its things like pregnancy or futa . Also from how the game and relationships is developing it seems to be more based on Open relationships rather then a Harem were the girls belong to only the MC. with that being said again I wish the dev good luck developing this game.

Last edited:

DarkKat

Sep 16, 2018
I've been trying to puzzle out Widowmaker's Spotify playlist. Does anyone recognize those other album covers?

CatsupNSFW

Sep 19, 2020
Blizzard can't do shit, they no longer hold the copyright. Microsoft own their entire back catalog when they bought blizzard-activision out for 70$ billion USD, there is nothing to worry about it. I mean Blizz right now are trying hard to milk naive new players into spending a chunk of money on 6 and 12 month subs...diablo 4 at 100 € for premo version. and now 12 month subs. All of these game will be on xbox game pass by next summer. blizz milking money from under their new owner's eyes.
Bro doesn't understand how acquisitions work and evidently hasn't been following the news regarding it.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
holidays widow new1.png
ICE QUEEN WIDOWMAKER — $10+ RELEASE

How can something be that cold, yet so hot?

If you thought that you'd have to wait a long time to see any more content with Widowmaker, we have a pleasant surprise! After all, if her storyline made something clear, it's that she desperately needs attention. Like, real attention, of people who care about her. And who could be more caring than you?

Affection-starving sniper is now joining the Holiday Marathon with a very fitting and very cold scene variation. Enjoy!

But there's more!

WRAPPING MASTER.png
WRAPPING MASTER BRIGITTE — $2 RELEASE

How can you have Christmas without presents?! Impossible! That's why Brigitte takes on the most important role this time of year - packing and nicely wrapping presents, putting all of her love and care into it. And just so happens, that this year's most important gift is You!

Don't worry, she knows exactly the best way to do her job.

But that's not all!

milk mei public.png
STRAWBERRY MILK MEI — PUBLIC RELEASE

Can I get a coffee with mommy's milk? I'm sorry. I meant mommy's milk. I'm sorry. I meant...

Yes, objectively the best possible skin for Mei is finally here. Some might argue that goth girls are still superior, and Young agrees, but that's Mei we're talking about. Adding skins into the game and NOT making Mei into a cute little cow-girl must be a crime. So we are restoring the justice by bringing you this piece of art in a skin form!

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

Early access is open to high tier patrons! If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

1) December 27th:

— Reindeer DVa - $10 release
— Ice Queen Widowmaker - $5 release
— Wrapping master Brigitte - Public release

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Sharing is caring. /s

All of the content that might be "not for all" will be optional and we'll give option to choose during her storyline, so don't worry. Basically choice between group scene, or the scene only between MC and Widow, but with lots of toys in use to fulfil her needs.
I'm pretty sure this doesn't count as NTR, (at least for the player, fourway or not). But what is the reason something like this could be optional? I mean the entire Widowmaker story arc is about how possessive her boyfriend is, after you remove him from the picture how much sense does it make for you to deny Widowmaker's desires, (the foreshadowed fourway) and just keep her to yourself?

Not that I'm particularly happy about sharing her, but I can't see Widowmaker settling for a relationship with just the player with the way you wrote her desires and her story. I suppose it could prove her boyfriend's little rant about her wrong that you don't need to be possessive to keep her from "chasing dick" as he puts it, but I doubt you're going in that direction.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
This is from before this latest update.

School hallway the image Julian and Default look at is always just pure white, but when you interact with anyone in the scene it becomes colored.

It is slightly weird when you interact with anyone the people and items in the background vanish.

Andre catching up "It's because we love power" goes of the box at the bottom.

There is a scene at the shooting range where it says coming in next update, but you can talk to McCree/Honzo/Christian which continues it.

Having the option to change the opacity would be nice, hard to read.

Mercy is in the nurses room even at night.

When interacting with mercy the background gets more color.

McCree's buckle is backwards half the time (when he is on the left, might want a small image to flip the lettering) (Same with flag).

The task list could be written better. Explaining that is all for now, if each things is repeatable, having the support the game not on a character's content and in its own, merge Sombra quests and route, embarrassed people not having a name, Widow/embarassed/Sombra route missing lines at the bottom, the routes lacking all the steps taken through it, etc.

For some reason I could buy 2 goth Mei replays.

It would be nice to update the map and have the right side of the school be for the library and mercy.

Going to Tracer's room even at night has the sun shine through the window.

"I'm feinting from the ecstasy already!" : fainting (feinting is a tactic to hide an attack)

Reactions: Young_Naughty

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
This is from before this latest update.

School hallway the image Julian and Default look at is always just pure white, but when you interact with anyone in the scene it becomes colored.

It is slightly weird when you interact with anyone the people and items in the background vanish.

Andre catching up "It's because we love power" goes of the box at the bottom.

There is a scene at the shooting range where it says coming in next update, but you can talk to McCree/Honzo/Christian which continues it.

Having the option to change the opacity would be nice, hard to read.

Mercy is in the nurses room even at night.

When interacting with mercy the background gets more color.

McCree's buckle is backwards half the time (when he is on the left, might want a small image to flip the lettering) (Same with flag).

The task list could be written better. Explaining that is all for now, if each things is repeatable, having the support the game not on a character's content and in its own, merge Sombra quests and route, embarrassed people not having a name, Widow/embarassed/Sombra route missing lines at the bottom, the routes lacking all the steps taken through it, etc.

For some reason I could buy 2 goth Mei replays.

It would be nice to update the map and have the right side of the school be for the library and mercy.

Going to Tracer's room even at night has the sun shine through the window.

"I'm feinting from the ecstasy already!" : fainting (feinting is a tactic to hide an attack)
Oh shit, thank you! We'll try to fix it for the next major patch, or sooner if possible. Some of the things in the list are kinda intended:

> For some reason I could buy 2 goth Mei replays.
One of them has extra makeup. They are technically different, but we'll make so when you buy Goth Mei, you'll get both versions.

> McCree's buckle is backwards half the time.
That's the quirk of how RenPy works. It just mirrors the sprite. We don't want to make 2 versions of each sprite for McCree, so his buckle will be alright, but we might put it on separate layer when we rework sprite system, and make 2 version of just buckle.

> It is slightly weird when you interact with anyone the people and items in the background vanish.
Because people are interactable. All interactable objects disappear during dialogue. I'm not sure we can really change it, but we'll see.

Reactions: jodah_archmage

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
I'm pretty sure this doesn't count as NTR, (at least for the player, fourway or not). But what is the reason something like this could be optional? I mean the entire Widowmaker story arc is about how possessive her boyfriend is, after you remove him from the picture how much sense does it make for you to deny Widowmaker's desires, (the foreshadowed fourway) and just keep her to yourself?

Not that I'm particularly happy about sharing her, but I can't see Widowmaker settling for a relationship with just the player with the way you wrote her desires and her story. I suppose it could prove her boyfriend's little rant about her wrong that you don't need to be possessive to keep her from "chasing dick" as he puts it, but I doubt you're going in that direction.
Yea, don't worry, we'll approach this part with utmost care, so it won't feel out of place or anything. Though we are still debating how exactly we should make this part. Probably gonna make a poll later.

Mar 31, 2020
Yea, don't worry, we'll approach this part with utmost care, so it won't feel out of place or anything. Though we are still debating how exactly we should make this part. Probably gonna make a poll later.
The easiest way I've found to get around that is to just split it based on the player's decision. However, I know that's not always ideal for devs to implement.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Sharing is caring. /s

Glad it's optional and get to choose. Even though I'm not a fan of sharing, I still want to see how the group scene will work out for curiosity's sake.

Deragonison

Jul 5, 2017
i have 2 requests, 1, please add a romance route for flare, she is the sexiest, cutest damn character ive seen that i can even remember, and 2, please finish Widows line already, i wanna be dommed but the sexy sniper already xD but also fuck her abusive bf, i wanna see his life ruined too

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes