Yekram69

Nov 23, 2018
I beg to differ, buildup is critical. Games that just bluntly get to fucking are of low quality with skippable dialogue and get deleted in 2 minutes after installation.
Could be solved and later versions with a fap only version for people who just want to fap and not grind. Lots of games do well with that. I think its a good game as long as I am not cucked or the cucking is skippable. If I get cucked and its unavoidable I will be crippling depressed cause I do enjoy this game. I mean skiable story wise too I don't want to hear later on in the story about me getting cucked even though I skipped it. But great game.

Reactions: Cipheos

goodwaffle

Oct 5, 2017
hahah im sorry for you because you are the dev but the game is too grindy with little hot content
Disagree. I personally think this is just about the right amount of grind. And not meaningless "do x 400 times" or "play this minigame 400 times" grind, just a handful of clicks while holding skip if you're impatient. There's far worse on this site.

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Could be solved and later versions with a fap only version for people who just want to fap and not grind. Lots of games do well with that. I think its a good game as long as I am not cucked or the cucking is skippable. If I get cucked and its unavoidable I will be crippling depressed cause I do enjoy this game. I mean skiable story wise too I don't want to hear later on in the story about me getting cucked even though I skipped it. But great game.
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
holidays dva alt.png
REINDEER DVA — $10+ RELEASE

It's finally time for one of the brattiest gamer girls to get her first thematic outfit, and not just any outfit, but the one, that might... awaken something deep inside of you. Something, you'd rather never mention during Christmas dinner with your family. And that's exactly why it's so good! Unspeakably good!

Reindeer DVa, the most hardworking Santa's deer of all, joining the celebration!

But there's more!

widow ice.png ICE QUEEN WIDOWMAKER — $5 RELEASE

How can something be that cold, yet so hot?

If you thought that you'd have to wait a long time to see any more content with Widowmaker, we have a pleasant surprise! After all, if her storyline made something clear, it's that she desperately needs attention. Like, real attention, of people who care about her. And who could be more caring than you?

Affection-starving sniper is now joining the Holiday Marathon with a very fitting and very cold scene variation. Enjoy!

But that's not all!

WRAPPING MASTER.png
WRAPPING MASTER BRIGITTE — PUBLIC RELEASE

How can you have Christmas without presents?! Impossible! That's why Brigitte takes on the most important role this time of year - packing and nicely wrapping presents, putting all of her love and care into it. And just so happens, that this year's most important gift is You!

Don't worry, she knows exactly the best way to do her job.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

Early access is open to high tier patrons! If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

Reactions: VVAR666

gtrewtrweterwtrwe

Oct 15, 2022
Im hardlocked on Widow story, Mcree tells me to go find sombra as soon as possible and won't let me sleep, but progressing Sombra's story at the same time and she is nowhere to be found

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Im hardlocked on Widow story, Mcree tells me to go find sombra as soon as possible and won't let me sleep, but progressing Sombra's story at the same time and she is nowhere to be found
Whoops, that actually sounds like an oversight on our end. We're gonna look into it and try to fix it asap.
Could you also send your save file? That'll make it easier to pinpoint the cause of the problem.

Reactions: gtrewtrweterwtrwe

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Young_Naughty
File Size
ACADEMY34-v0.13.3.3
SIZE
105.31 MB

File Size
ACADEMY34-v0.13.2.2
SIZE
690.8 MB

?????
From out Patreon post:

Thanks to some dark programming magic, Cipheos, our lead developer, managed to lower our game's size by 6 times. From 745 MB all the way to only 124 MB. No content was cut in the process! If his wizard words to be believed, he achieved this by making a tool that converted all PNG images to WEBP format. But we all know it's magic, he cannot fool us! But yea, game is smaller now, downloads are faster, server load is lower, all that.

FireSauner0

Nov 15, 2018
Young_Naughty

WebP is not a bad choice, but I'm pretty sure you guys accidentally used the lossy version instead of lossless. There shouldn't be a noticeable difference between these 2. (With images this complex, moving from one lossless format to another an 90+% reduction shouldn't be possible)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: stal1234

gtrewtrweterwtrwe

Oct 15, 2022
Whoops, that actually sounds like an oversight on our end. We're gonna look into it and try to fix it asap.
Could you also send your save file? That'll make it easier to pinpoint the cause of the problem.
I hope I did it properly
I think just adding another way to forward time could fix it. Tracer is the first thing that comes to mind, if you have sex with her in the evening you'll stay over for the night and it will transition to morning. Paradise lust have that system when you stay over with the girls

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
dev, I have a bug where I saved in my room but loading up puts me back outside and telling me to talk to Sombra despite having done that the day before

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Young_Naughty

WebP is not a bad choice, but I'm pretty sure you guys accidentally used the lossy version instead of lossless. There shouldn't be a noticeable difference between these 2. (With images this complex, moving from one lossless format to another an 90+% reduction shouldn't be possible)
Okay now I'm confused. Why wouldn't we use lossy compression if the difference is unnoticeable?

Last edited:

AlfAlf

Sep 3, 2017
Okay now I'm confused. Why wouldn't we use lossy compression if the difference is unnoticeable?
I think what he meant is there shouldn't be a difference between those 2 but there is (albeit a small difference but still noticeable)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 2267187
REINDEER DVA — $10+ RELEASE

It's finally time for one of the brattiest gamer girls to get her first thematic outfit, and not just any outfit, but the one, that might... awaken something deep inside of you. Something, you'd rather never mention during Christmas dinner with your family. And that's exactly why it's so good! Unspeakably good!

Reindeer DVa, the most hardworking Santa's deer of all, joining the celebration!

But there's more!

View attachment 2267186 ICE QUEEN WIDOWMAKER — $5 RELEASE

How can something be that cold, yet so hot?

If you thought that you'd have to wait a long time to see any more content with Widowmaker, we have a pleasant surprise! After all, if her storyline made something clear, it's that she desperately needs attention. Like, real attention, of people who care about her. And who could be more caring than you?

Affection-starving sniper is now joining the Holiday Marathon with a very fitting and very cold scene variation. Enjoy!

But that's not all!

View attachment 2267185
WRAPPING MASTER BRIGITTE — PUBLIC RELEASE

How can you have Christmas without presents?! Impossible! That's why Brigitte takes on the most important role this time of year - packing and nicely wrapping presents, putting all of her love and care into it. And just so happens, that this year's most important gift is You!

Don't worry, she knows exactly the best way to do her job.

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

Early access is open to high tier patrons! If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!
Did widow gets gangbanged in that promo picture? Well I would've like to test this game out but it seems it has at least sharing content if widow is a li. Not sure if it also has ntr-cuck...etc. Anyways thanks for saving my time with the promo picture. Good luck with the game dear developer

Edit: Nvm just got curious an looked at the scene by choosing to play latest content. It's a dream/fantasy scene and it's unavodiable. You have to watch the whole scene of bunch of dudes fucking Widow and she describes how she enjoys it. There is no option to avoid or even just skip it. It's clear that how Widow route progresses. Wow way too ruin a game. Good job

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 38 Votes