gtrewtrweterwtrwe

Oct 15, 2022
I'm at also hardlocked at the same point, however having sex with tracer doesn't turn it day for me.
it doesn't turn it day for me either, it's just a suggestion I made to get around it.
if you can't go back to your room because you have to speak with Sombra, and you can't speak with her because it's nighttime, I made an alternative way to skip the night

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
dva_widow twitter.png
REINDEER DVA — $2+ RELEASE

It's finally time for one of the brattiest gamer girls to get her first thematic outfit, and not just any outfit, but the one, that might... awaken something deep inside of you. Something, you'd rather never mention during Christmas dinner with your family. And that's exactly why it's so good! Unspeakably good!

Reindeer DVa, the most hardworking Santa's deer of all, joining the celebration!

AND!..

widow ice free.png
ICE QUEEN WIDOWMAKER — PUBLIC RELEASE

How can something be that cold, yet so hot?

If you thought that you'd have to wait a long time to see any more content with Widowmaker, we have a pleasant surprise! After all, if her storyline made something clear, it's that she desperately needs attention. Like, real attention, of people who care about her. And who could be more caring than you?

Affection-starving sniper is now joining the Holiday Marathon with a very fitting and very cold scene variation. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:
> <

MORE INFO:
> <

Early access is open to high tier patrons! If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other rewards!

• Angry
Reactions: nininain and Mid4s

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Maybe someone asked this.. Maybe I will be the world's first..
Why 34? Why not 33? Or even better, 35? Or is that worse? 1 is best? or 99999 is better? Or it doesn't matter.. So why 34?
If i was to take a guess, you have 34 pieces of something important, and only to you, and even that might be swaying but yeah...
Age was a thing I considered too, but who loves their age at 34? Even if it's a damn good age

zantac

Nov 17, 2017
Why 34? Why not 33? Or even better, 35? Or is that worse? 1 is best? or 99999 is better? Or it doesn't matter.. So why 34?
If i was to take a guess, you have 34 pieces of something important, and only to you, and even that might be swaying but yeah...
Age was a thing I considered too, but who loves their age at 34? Even if it's a damn good age
Because it was rule number 34.

Reactions: monkisuma

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
It says not censored, yet all the boobs have digital pasties so yes it is censored if nipples ae covered up.

Raziel474

May 25, 2017
What would they put? Non-Virgin?
I don't think Non-Virgin would do it, the problem is not virginity its that there are scenes in game with other dudes having sex with LIs.
So that would be descriptive enough for me at least just write in description "Some scenes are sex scenes with non-MC male characters and LIs."
I think that would be quite clear. Possibly add if those scenes are optional.

• Angry
Reactions: smjin and GmbH2088

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
I love how Brigitte´s and Andre´s routes are polar opposites when it comes to fetish.
Being a switch feels good playing this game man.

Amelie is clearly a love interest for the MC, and has a scene getting creampied by another dude.
Im out. Put something in description of the game so ppl know this game aint for them.
Love interest? What the fuck are you talking about?
Amelie is in relationship with someone else and fantasises about being desired by a group of dudes i.e. gangbanged.

Last edited:

Raziel474

May 25, 2017
I love how Brigitte´s and Andre´s routes are polar opposites when it comes to fetish.
Being a switch feels good playing this game man.

Love interest? What the fuck are you talking about?
Amelie is in relationship with someone else and fantasises about being desired by a group of dudes i.e. gangbaged.
Haven't played enough to get to that point, but that makes it rather simple then, just add sharing/swinging tag.

Reactions: smjin

thevoidcalledback

Dec 30, 2020
I just tested it with v.0.13.3.3, the game doesn't break for me. Can you elaborate the error?
After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 80, in _init_language
renpy.change_language(language)
File "game/mods/gallery/script/inject.rpy", line 4, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'accent_color'

This is the error message from trying to start the game with the gallery file. Freshly downloaded game, launched it to be sure everything was good and it started up fine. Added the gallery file to the game folder and attempted to start the game again just for 'Traceback' to open and give the error message. Maybe new update for game requires something that gallery file does not have?

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Because it was rule number 34.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Amelie is clearly a love interest for the MC, and has a scene getting creampied by another dude.
Im out. Put something in description of the game so ppl know this game aint for them.
I don't think we ever expressed that she is MC's love interest. Whole story revolves around the problems of toxic relationship, how easy for people in them to be oblivious to that fact, and that your good deeds are not always something you'd get a praise for.

Also we're trying to make content for a wide range of people, so anyone could find something for themselves. We will add disclaimers in game with trigger-warnings, but otherwise, not every story will be equally as appealing to every player. This route is not planned as NTR, or some shit, and the scene with her boyfriend is there to show how shitty he is at pleasing Widow.

Coming scenes with her would be limited to MC and Widow alone, with additional bonus scene where you can gangbang her if you really want, but it's optional.

Her dreams of getting gangbanged are not exactly her real desire. It's more of a result of coping for so long, that it grew into very perverted version of her views of how sex with loved ones supposed to feel. Everything that happens later in the route (to be released) is aimed at helping her realize that.

flamescorpion

Feb 1, 2020
Hey I'm trying to install on android since last two updates but the size of the app is smaller compared to before and the renpy crashes too plus for the latest release its saying that it's parsing error or smtg

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Hey I'm trying to install on android since last two updates but the size of the app is smaller compared to before and the renpy crashes too plus for the latest release its saying that it's parsing error or smtg
The smaller size of the app is due to us changing formats of all our pictures from PNG to WEBP, which helped to reduce the size so much. Errors though, we are not really sure about.

What Android version are you using? What phone exactly do you use? Did you delete previous versions of the game before installing new one?

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes