fallenunit

Aug 24, 2017
Did widow gets gangbanged in that promo picture? Well I would've like to test this game out but it seems it has at least sharing content if widow is a li. Not sure if it also has ntr-cuck...etc. Anyways thanks for saving my time with the promo picture. Good luck with the game dear developer

Edit: Nvm just got curious an looked at the scene by choosing to play latest content. It's a dream/fantasy scene and it's unavodiable. You have to watch the whole scene of bunch of dudes fucking Widow and she describes how she enjoys it. There is no option to avoid or even just skip it. It's clear that how Widow route progresses. Wow way too ruin a game. Good job
According to some comments the devs made earlier in the thread; Widow being shared or staying solo w/ MC will be your two options for progression outside of the dream sequence.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
According to some comments the devs made earlier in the thread; Widow being shared or staying solo w/ MC will be your two options for progression outside of the dream sequence.
That's good but you are still forced to watch her getting gangbanged in her fantasy scene with no way to avoid it. Also I don't even understand how the author return from this to solo. He writes her as a huge slut. I don't even remember a time that I see a female character that wants to be gangbanged so much and I played many many adult games. That dialogue on that scene was simply too far to return imo. It was overdone.

Also I thought this game wasn't like this. There was no sharing-ntr-cuck...etc shit. What happened? Why they suddenly want to change the direction and add this kind of contreversal content after so much time into development with the addition of Widow? Honestly I would feel betrayed if I was a long time supporter of the game. Anyways have fun everybody

Last edited:

Cipheos

Young & Naughty's magician
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Honestly I would feel betrayed if I was a long time supporter of the game.
Thank you for your lack of support. It is most unfortunate to see that you feel betrayed regardless. My sincerest apologies that we failed to listen to your feedback two months before you wrote it. You are absolutely correct, the mere existence of any fetish that does not tickle your fancy is a violation of your most basic human rights, and we should feel deeply ashamed for it.

Though, as you said, we can not possibly hope to atone for our sin. It is too late. The damage is done. Good luck with the fapping, dear fapper.

Puller65

Jul 27, 2021
Is there any word on future content with tracer? It would be a shame if that's the only content for her. Been following this game since the beginning, great work Y&N!

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Is there any word on future content with tracer? It would be a shame if that's the only content for her. Been following this game since the beginning, great work Y&N!
I'm currently rewriting her route completely. Next year we're planning on reworking Tracer and Mercy's routes completely. You still will be able to access old content, but it won't be a part of canon story anymore.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Puller65 and Nixi~

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I'm currently rewriting her route completely. Next year we're planning on reworking Tracer and Mercy's routes completely. You still will be able to access old content, but it won't be a part of canon story anymore.
Just out of curiosity, what was that thing that Mercy wanted you to say at the end?

FireSauner0

Nov 15, 2018
Okay now I'm confused. Why wouldn't we use lossy compression if the difference is unnoticeable?
I said ,,The difference shouldn't be noticeable". I wrote that because it is noticeable. And I'm not even using a big 1440p or 4k monitor.
Look at her eyes, for example. the color changed. Every single edge or contour became a blur (e.g. makeup, hair, shadows). Why would you have the team produce these artworks at such a high quality and then crunch them through a woodchipper?

Mind you, I'm all for lossy compression, when it doesn't make a difference in the viewing or listening experience. mp3s come to mind, where at high bitrates, not even producers with thousands of dollars worth of audio equipment can tell the difference, but this is not one of those cases

Last edited:

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I said ,,The difference shouldn't be noticeable". I wrote that because it is noticeable. And I'm not even using a big 1440p or 4k monitor.
Look at her eyes, for example. the color changed. Every single edge or contour became a blur (e.g. makeup, hair, shadows). Why would you have the team produce these artworks at such a high quality and then crunch them through a woodchipper?

Mind you, I'm all for lossy compression, when it doesn't make a difference in the viewing or listening experience. mp3s come to mind, where at high bitrates, not even producers with thousands of dollars worth of audio equipment can tell the difference, but this is not one of those cases
Alright, I'm not trying to fight you, I just didn't quite understand what you were trying to say. I can't say the difference bothers me personally, or that I'd really notice while playing the game at 1080.

It certainly wasn't an accident. The amount of completed downloads has more than doubled. Which would suggest that at least half of the people who download the game seem to appreciate the smaller size.

I doubt going back would be advisable at this point, but it's worth considering a lossless build for the true connoisseur. Ultimately it's not up to me, but I'll certainly propose it to the team.

FireSauner0

Nov 15, 2018
Alright, I'm not trying to fight you, I just didn't quite understand what you were trying to say. I can't say the difference bothers me personally, or that I'd really notice while playing the game at 1080.

It certainly wasn't an accident. The amount of completed downloads has more than doubled. Which would suggest that at least half of the people who download the game seem to appreciate the smaller size.

I doubt going back would be advisable at this point, but it's worth considering a lossless build for the true connoisseur. Ultimately it's not up to me, but I'll certainly propose it to the team.
No problems. I seriously thought it was a mistake at first. Personally I prefer the original version, if it was available, but I understand that a size decrease of this scale is massively useful for some users (and the server).
Honestly, if you released a version with WebP lossy, but a bit dialed back, I'd be down for that. In the end, do what you (especially the artist) will, I really just didn't know if it was intentional.

As a rule of thumb, Usually backgrounds, UI elements can take compression, but scene and character artwork might not

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2018
is v0.13.3.3 the WRAPPING MASTER BRIGITTE and STRAWBERRY MILK MEI or are thay seprit downloads ?

if so how can i down load then cause nither the brigitte ore mei versions show up in the archive on the websight is seas the latest free verchon the the Christmas specel

Cipheos

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
is v0.13.3.3 the WRAPPING MASTER BRIGITTE and STRAWBERRY MILK MEI or are thay seprit downloads ?

if so how can i down load then cause nither the brigitte ore mei versions show up in the archive on the websight is seas the latest free verchon the the Christmas specel
Yea, we're combining all holiday skins in to one public build. Right now that means v0.13.3.3 includes Mei and Brigitte, when v0.13.4.3 comes out it will include Widowmaker as well and v0.13.3.3 will be removed.

Feb 27, 2018
ok cool thats epic thanks for ancering that.

i hope u dont mind if i ask a second question how do i download Widowmaker part 2 v0.13.1.3 i can sea it in the archives but it dus not let me download load it are the archives broken ore disabled ?

i hope im not asking to meany questions if so sorry.

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
ok cool thats epic thanks for ancering that.

i hope u dont mind if i ask a second question how do i download Widowmaker part 2 v0.13.1.3 i can sea it in the archives but it dus not let me download load it are the archives broken ore disabled ?

i hope im not asking to meany questions if so sorry.
Version 0.13.1.3 is outdated. The current latest public build is v.0.13.3.3, which has more content, including Widowmaker.

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
From out Patreon post:

Thanks to some dark programming magic, Cipheos, our lead developer, managed to lower our game's size by 6 times. From 745 MB all the way to only 124 MB. No content was cut in the process! If his wizard words to be believed, he achieved this by making a tool that converted all PNG images to WEBP format. But we all know it's magic, he cannot fool us! But yea, game is smaller now, downloads are faster, server load is lower, all that.
Only one way to know. Throw Cipheos in a lake and see if Cipheos floats

• Sad
Reactions: Cipheos

Young_Naughty

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
HOLIDAYS_DVA_ALT_jan.png
REINDEER DVA — $5+ RELEASE

It's finally time for one of the brattiest gamer girls to get her first thematic outfit, and not just any outfit, but the one, that might... awaken something deep inside of you. Something, you'd rather never mention during Christmas dinner with your family. And that's exactly why it's so good! Unspeakably good!

Reindeer DVa, the most hardworking Santa's deer of all, joining the celebration!

But there's more!

6jfICG.png
ICE QUEEN WIDOWMAKER — $2+ RELEASE

How can something be that cold, yet so hot?

If you thought that you'd have to wait a long time to see any more content with Widowmaker, we have a pleasant surprise! After all, if her storyline made something clear, it's that she desperately needs attention. Like, real attention, of people who care about her. And who could be more caring than you?

Affection-starving sniper is now joining the Holiday Marathon with a very fitting and very cold scene variation. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD:
>
<

MORE INFO:
>
<

Early access is open to high tier patrons! If you enjoy what we are doing and would like to take part in shaping our game's future, be sure to join and get access to this and every upcoming closed testing, as well as many other

Reactions: Testerguy19

finitecum

Oct 2, 2020
I hope I did it properly
I think just adding another way to forward time could fix it. Tracer is the first thing that comes to mind, if you have sex with her in the evening you'll stay over for the night and it will transition to morning. Paradise lust have that system when you stay over with the girls
I'm at also hardlocked at the same point, however having sex with tracer doesn't turn it day for me.

3.30 star(s) 38 Votes