2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
Okay, so far it's more of an unwanted voyer.

The question is, if the DEV is going to put it as a love interest, and we have to follow its story, it has to put the NTR tag. If she is just an NPC that DEV put there to show that the MC is clumsy with the girls and she will never appear in the game again, to pass.

I mean, if she's a love interest or a future interest, then it's NTR, even though he doesn't have any relationship with the girl yet, in which case I'm out.

Reactions: HansDampf788

JC07

Jun 14, 2020
What I get annoyed about is when the DEV says "there is not, nor will there ever be, NTR in that game".
First scene H, LI fucking another guy.
Then Dev comes and says he's not an NTR because he doesn't have a definite relationship between LI and MC. However, the forum's TAG system makes it clear that NTR here is any relationship between an LI and someone other than the MC.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What this debacle etices is uneasy feeling of playing a womanizer who sometimes does not get the gurl.

Now, should his mind set be - I see her and I go 4 her, then there is this ”I lost her to the grabby bastard”
conclusion that a maniacal Mc would put to heart and say he should grab gurls himself, ”cause that just proved to work with that particular gurl he was not proficient with, while another just grabbed her straight into the toilet and banged her.

The scene was like - there is this gurl coming to help dudes, Mc is 1st in line, he wants a turn, but no:
Dev decided some grabby nobody would steal his turn with her for some unknown reason.

I mean, I thought MC meant we play the protagonist, not the miserable looser.

Reactions: JC07

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Expected release date of next update ??
It depends on what exactly you mean by that question. The original game, Acapella, is no longer being developed. Everything has shifted over to the new game, Trip with My Diana (see the OP for a link to that game).

The second game is sort of a sequel to this one (but only in the loosest sense of the word). It assumes events from this game happened and that things progressed already in relationships, although you don't actually get to do the progressing of those in this game. I would say that this game is more like a history or background to stuff going on in the second game now, although this is a separate game and totally incomplete.

It's a very clunky transition, but that's what the dev decided to do. The latest post on Patreon was April 7, so who knows where things lie with even the second game right now?

Reactions: J.Archer

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
As this is the final version (V0.0.5).
And have to continue the story Through "Trip with my Diana".
Then why not give a completed tag?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
It's probably good that the dev moved on to another game. The best part of this one was before the crash.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote