2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EDG Studio

Q
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
Effects of goodboy & chad points ??
Some actions are available only with a certain number of points. In this version, only the scene with Sophia depends on the number of chad points scored. The chad/goodboy options are not exhaustive in relation to other characters, for example, I plan to add separate relationship options for MC's sisters and mom.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
k0al.jpg
Me! Me! Me also!
Being me all that, where are my babes?​

Pusy .. ahem ... purr .. purr .. puty cat ...
What is? I'm thinking about adding a girl relationship slider to phone in future versions.
You could add opacity slider, text size slider, adjustable gurl relationship slider pretty please if you will ...

Oh and .. pressing ”S” key to take a screen shot of these babes bricked my game ... could you fix that also?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
grr.jpg

Nothing like seeing the gurl who rejected your advances go get plowed by some rando in the toilet like instantly ...
Right after your GF only gave you petting rights 4 a month.
MC be hitting on all gurls, so this kind of move gets the anger pumping.​

Reactions: EDG Studio

EDG Studio

Q
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
EternalDreamer
Is there going to be pregnancy in the game?
I would like to add pregnancy in future versions. The pregnancy path is likely to be optional, at the discretion of the player.

Oh and .. pressing ”S” key to take a screen shot of these babes bricked my game ... could you fix that also?
Yes, I am aware of this error. In fact, it seems that this is due to the fact that the game was originally made in Russian, and only after that it was translated into English. Anyway, I'll see what can be done about it.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Some actions are available only with a certain number of points. In this version, only the scene with Sophia depends on the number of chad points scored. The chad/goodboy options are not exhaustive in relation to other characters, for example, I plan to add separate relationship options for MC's sisters and mom.
This game have incest? I'm a Mom/Son fan, I hope you won't much tease or blue ball me with mom. It's becoming routine where Mom is the last one to fuck in many incest games.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
This game have incest? I'm a Mom/Son fan, I hope you won't much tease or blue ball me with mom. It's becoming routine where Mom is the last one to fuck in many incest games.
Do you see the incest tag anywhere in the OP?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote