2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
hmm.... i am preaty sure that it had NTR tag from first release... is it remaded or what?

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Unofficial Android port of
Acappella [v0.0.4]
Download:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my

Last edited:

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
The game never had an NTR tag, when I first created the game I was thinking about possibly adding NTR in the future, but I have no plans to add one. There will be no NTR in future versions either.
Then this game is for me.

Dec 9, 2020
Sadness :( NTR is one of my favorite fetishes. A lot of people have some irrational hatred of it but as long as you kept it optional it shouldn't bother the insecure folks that much.
It's not irrational, some people value loyalty and faithfulness and don't like being cheated on especially when they're forced to see it. Some people don't like sharing their LI which in some cases out like a whore, or they don't like sharing with another man or woman but in some cases still ok with another woman for threesomes. Some people like to be protective and don't like to see forceful things happen to their LI or them forced to watch these things happen to them. Some people like netori, stealing a love interest and in some case still don't like it when it happens to them. All of this still falls under just ntr, and this wide range of variables covers a lot of people, so yes there is going to be more than usual hate for it.

I've given ntr games a chance, I recently played the adventerous couple, I just couldn't get over the fact married to a very beautiful woman but spending every minute trying to corrupt and pimp her out to every man they met. I've also played games like the tyrant which the ntr was avoidable in, so I managed to get some fun out of it but that was probably due to the incest (another kink which not every one likes and usually is optional too).

At the end of the day we're all here to enjoy our own personal fetishes and kinks and for the most part not forced into ones we don't enjoy, and optional is always the best route for a lot of them (well depending on what he dev wants to do with their game anyways, get more subs, or tell a conflicting story etc).

The best things a dev can do for the health of their game and it's players is:
1. from day one be straight up about what specific type of ntr you may have or plan to have.
2. have it as an optional route, like many other kinks and fetishes usually are, many games still ask you about anal or foot before proceeding, why not for ntr which is highly controversial for many.
3. yes we have the option not to play a game if we don't like a kink, which is why it's important for devs to be upfront and state what they are going to have (not accusing this dev of anything btw, just saying in general, dling the game atm).

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
okay...trying this was mistake, like i tought...

It was relatively good until airport scene (right to the bin)
I was about to try it, since it seems that the NTR issue has been resolved, but would you mind explaining your reason? in spoiler please. :unsure:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Then this game is for me.
Hahaha.... :ROFLMAO: you are everywhere my friend, i saw you in Project Atmosphere supporting non Ntr. My message was just above your reply that supporting Ntr fans :ROFLMAO:.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
It's not irrational, some people value loyalty and faithfulness and don't like being cheated on especially when they're forced to see it. Some people don't like sharing their LI which in some cases out like a whore, or they don't like sharing with another man or woman but in some cases still ok with another woman for threesomes. Some people like to be protective and don't like to see forceful things happen to their LI or them forced to watch these things happen to them. Some people like netori, stealing a love interest and in some case still don't like it when it happens to them. All of this still falls under just ntr, and this wide range of variables covers a lot of people, so yes there is going to be more than usual hate for it.

I've given ntr games a chance, I recently played the adventerous couple, I just couldn't get over the fact married to a very beautiful woman but spending every minute trying to corrupt and pimp her out to every man they met. I've also played games like the tyrant which the ntr was avoidable in, so I managed to get some fun out of it but that was probably due to the incest (another kink which not every one likes and usually is optional too).

At the end of the day we're all here to enjoy our own personal fetishes and kinks and for the most part not forced into ones we don't enjoy, and optional is always the best route for a lot of them (well depending on what he dev wants to do with their game anyways, get more subs, or tell a conflicting story etc).

The best things a dev can do for the health of their game and it's players is:
1. from day one be straight up about what specific type of ntr you may have or plan to have.
2. have it as an optional route, like many other kinks and fetishes usually are, many games still ask you about anal or foot before proceeding, why not for ntr which is highly controversial for many.
3. yes we have the option not to play a game if we don't like a kink, which is why it's important for devs to be upfront and state what they are going to have (not accusing this dev of anything btw, just saying in general, dling the game atm).
Bro... "But as long as you kept it optional" did you miss that part of my reply?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: EDG Studio
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote