2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Thanks for enlightening us great lord! Next time, when the tags do the opposite of freezing your meat stiff, may I suggest to you the unthinkable recourse of simply moving along in a civilized manner like the rest of us without whining the game wasn't dedicated to you personally? You may of course ask for clarification about the tags if one or a few of them turn you off and you don't know whether they're optional or not, but one truly wonders what the point of your bitching is if you are certain that most of them turn you off...
Wow, someone has a massive stick up their ass lol

EDG Studio

Q
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
bud2.jpg
Hello! This is the first relatively lengthy post on the game. So, yesterday the first version of the game was released. To be honest, I'm glad that a lot of people liked the game. Thousands of people have installed Acapella for themselves, and I think this is a definite success. When asked to list the genres that I would like to add to the game in future versions, and I listed them, the opinions of the community were divided, and this is especially true for the NTR genre.
When I just started working on the project, I assumed that there would definitely be Voyeurism, that is, the player from the outside would be able to spy on other characters. NTR, namely, systematic betrayal on the part of a permanent partner, I was not going to implement. Now my opinion has not changed. Also, at the time of the current release, MC is still a virgin and doesn't have a permanent partner, which means if NTR is ever added, it won't be soon. If NTR is ever added, you can avoid it without any problems, because the NTR root, when theoretically added, will only be optional.
Next, female domination. There is already a scene with him in the game, and ... I don't want to spoil some things. The female domination route is guaranteed to be added, but only for certain characters, and you can avoid it if you hate this genre.
I can be reproached for the fact that if in the future I will make several incompatible roots at once (for example, a root with a femdom or its absence), then the development process will slow down, and updates will be released less often. In my defense, I can say that in fact I have enough time to develop all possible roots, since now I am not employed anywhere and can spend at least 15 hours a day developing the game (which I did, starting from July 31). Much more important is the technical specifications of my CPU. It takes time to render a "heavy" scene in good quality. Strong CPU reduces the time spent several times. My processor (AMD Ryzen 5 1400) is capable of rendering a good image in two hours today, while modern CPUs can process a similar scene in half an hour or less. I am looking to buy a newer CPU in the future and your support through Patreon may help. At first glance, adding meaningful text for the root seems like a difficult task that requires a lot of time to solve. But in reality, it is relatively easy to do, while rendering 3D scenes is really time consuming. For example, there are over 700+ images in the game now, and 600 of them are 3D renders. Not all scenes are "heavy", some of them are HDRI, so let's take the average time taken for one render, not as 2 hours, but as one hour. Even so, it turns out that a lot of time is wasted simply due to an insufficiently strong processor. If I had a modern CPU, I could deliver 3, 4 times more content per update.
I would also like to remind you that English is not my native language (which you could already be sure of), in this regard, for the most correct translation into English in future versions, I am going to use the services of a professional translator, and your support through will bring us closer to that moment.
Let's continue. Some files in the game folder really have incorrect names and this will be fixed in the future.
I have slightly changed the design of my patreon, and also added a new tier level of support for $ 1, which is limited.
Version 0.0.2 is currently under active development. I have already done several renders, and I'm ready to show you one of them. This render is not completely finished, it will need to be tweaked a little more in Photoshop. In the next post I will tell you what I am going to add or remove in the next version (except for scenes, because these will already be plot spoilers!). Thank you for your attention!

Last edited:

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
1.6 GB for a 0.0.1 .... what may a 0.5 be, a Terrabyte ?
Maybe youll come up with a way to reduce size for the next updates...
However it looks and sounds (description) intersting enough to try out

Reactions: asdfgxcg
May 27, 2017
Some people have problems with it in general and some still dislike if it's optional because, it takes away from the development time and essentially it's like a huge side character that you have 0 interetest in, meaning updates will/would feel shorter and the whole experience in the end as well
You can't please everyone. Most people dislike NTR, while very few love it, making it optional is the middle-ground. In order to succeed you must appeal to the largest audience possible, and success is the only way any project can continue living. If the development time is longer as a result, there's nothing we can do, it is the developers choice after all. We're here to experience their creative vision. Our only choice is to support or not. :)

Reactions: JeremyCole300

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 930955
Hello! This is the first relatively lengthy post on the game. So, yesterday the first version of the game was released. To be honest, I'm glad that a lot of people liked the game. Thousands of people have installed Acapella for themselves, and I think this is a definite success. When asked to list the genres that I would like to add to the game in future versions, and I listed them, the opinions of the community were divided, and this is especially true for the NTR genre.
When I just started working on the project, I assumed that there would definitely be Voyeurism, that is, the player from the outside would be able to spy on other characters. NTR, namely, systematic betrayal on the part of a permanent partner, I was not going to implement. Now my opinion has not changed. Also, at the time of the current release, MC is still a virgin and doesn't have a permanent partner, which means if NTR is ever added, it won't be soon. If NTR is ever added, you can avoid it without any problems, because the NTR root, when theoretically added, will only be optional.
Next, female domination. There is already a scene with him in the game, and ... I don't want to spoil some things. The female domination route is guaranteed to be added, but only for certain characters, and you can avoid it if you hate this genre.
I can be reproached for the fact that if in the future I will make several incompatible roots at once (for example, a root with a femdom or its absence), then the development process will slow down, and updates will be released less often. In my defense, I can say that in fact I have enough time to develop all possible roots, since now I am not employed anywhere and can spend at least 15 hours a day developing the game (which I did, starting from July 31). Much more important is the technical specifications of my CPU. It takes time to render a "heavy" scene in good quality. Strong CPU reduces the time spent several times. My processor (AMD Ryzen 5 1400) is capable of rendering a good image in two hours today, while modern CPUs can process a similar scene in half an hour or less. I am looking to buy a newer CPU in the future and your support through Patreon may help. At first glance, adding meaningful text for the root seems like a difficult task that requires a lot of time to solve. But in reality, it is relatively easy to do, while rendering 3D scenes is really time consuming. For example, there are over 700+ images in the game now, and 600 of them are 3D renders. Not all scenes are "heavy", some of them are HDRI, so let's take the average time taken for one render, not as 2 hours, but as one hour. Even so, it turns out that a lot of time is wasted simply due to an insufficiently strong processor. If I had a modern CPU, I could deliver 3, 4 times more content per update.
I would also like to remind you that English is not my native language (which you could already be sure of), in this regard, for the most correct translation into English in future versions, I am going to use the services of a professional translator, and your support through will bring us closer to that moment.
Let's continue. Some files in the game folder really have incorrect names and this will be fixed in the future.
I have slightly changed the design of my patreon, and also added a new tier level of support for $ 1, which is limited.
Version 0.0.2 is currently under active development. I have already done several renders, and I'm ready to show you one of them. This render is not completely finished, it will need to be tweaked a little more in Photoshop. In the next post I will tell you what I am going to add or remove in the next version (except for scenes, because these will already be plot spoilers!). Thank you for your attention!
Thank you for the information
Femdom unavoidable ×
Sandbox ×
Ntr ×
And it looks like it will have incest after reading monologue of MCs .incest and ntr never mixed well . Pls add future planned tags in the op so people know what they are getting into . As you said you don't have a powerful pc so nonntr players will get small amount of content compared to ntr routs .not the game for me good luck for your project.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Acappella [v0.0.2] EternalDreamer

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.41 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.40 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 214 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 196 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
sandbox ...bleh.

can we avoid blackmailing the girl in the bathroom in future updates? we already seen her get pounded by someone else so i just got no interest in her. let her enjoy her time without consequences.

if we recorded her masturbating in the bathroom different story but yeah so far just hoping we can avoid her.

EDG Studio

Q
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
sandbox ...bleh.
The travel map at the very end of the game serves as a temporary solution. All content in 0.0.2 was added before the map scene.
can we avoid blackmailing the girl in the bathroom in future updates? we already seen her get pounded by someone else so i just got no interest in her. let her enjoy her time without consequences.
So far, I have priority on scenes with other girls.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote