2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Acappella [v0.0.2] [EternalDreamer]

Reactions: EDG Studio

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
did they all smoke weed???? because in every single pic, they have all red eyes....didn´t play but is something i saw at first while watching the pics down below...and if you want to change into sandbox please tag it as a sandox vn....cause not everybody likes it but invests time for download and so on....

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
sandbox ...bleh.

can we avoid blackmailing the girl in the bathroom in future updates? we already seen her get pounded by someone else so i just got no interest in her. let her enjoy her time without consequences.

if we recorded her masturbating in the bathroom different story but yeah so far just hoping we can avoid her.
Thanks for the warning. Unwatched, good luck for the dev tho.

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
Dont fucking put covid in a game like c'mon i've see some other developers do it and it really pisses me off

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
can we avoid blackmailing the girl in the bathroom in future updates? we already seen her get pounded by someone else so i just got no interest in her. let her enjoy her time without consequences.

if we recorded her masturbating in the bathroom different story but yeah so far just hoping we can avoid her.
I don't like MC blackmailing or being blackmailed in games. I will surely wait to see if this can be avoided at some point.

In any case, thanks for the game to the Dev and good luck. And Merry Christmas.

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
Well I have one question and hope someone will reply on it
Will game have fuckin_ NTR
Even if it is avoidable reply me

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
NTR (optional?) (12/08/20 edited, I have no plans to add NTR to the game yet.), school setting, footjob, masturbation, group sex, handjob, milf, creampie, humor, garem, pregnancy, incest.
And the player will have a choice in who he will sleep with.
Sadness :( NTR is one of my favorite fetishes. A lot of people have some irrational hatred of it but as long as you kept it optional it shouldn't bother the insecure folks that much.

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
-To the Dev-

Glad to see you're out here active in the community and taking criticism, feedback, and advice pretty well. Here's my two cents for what they're worth. A lot of people are saying what they don't like or what they don't want, it's good to take things into consideration, but my advice to you is to tell your story YOUR way. Don't change your vision and the narrative that you want to or planned to tell just to try to cater to people here and there. You can do that and there's a chance that people still will not like one thing or another. Just tell the story or make the game that you want to tell or make, the way you envisioned it in your mind when you thought it up. Be that with NTR (though I personally don't like it myself) or talking about Covid or whatever. Now you can make adjustments if you have a change of idea, or maybe take polls on things and add certain side features that you have fans vote on and what not, no problem, but just make sure you stick true to yourself and your vision, you will get a core group of people who respect that and admire that, and you can always try to do different things in future projects.

I have not played this game yet, but will keep my eye on it for future content. Good luck to you and hopefully everything works out for the best.

SacredAlmight

Jan 6, 2020
Sadness :( NTR is one of my favorite fetishes. A lot of people have some irrational hatred of it but as long as you kept it optional it shouldn't bother the insecure folks that much.
"it shouldn't bother the insecure folks that much" how are they insecure because they don't want NTR in the game I'm seriously asking because those last few lines were such a werid and unnecessary thing to put.

SacredAlmight

Jan 6, 2020
My only suggestion is if you have NTR try to make it optional for those that want it and for those that don't because trust me nothing will piss people off more than to get invested into the game then boom NTR lol that's the worse. On the other hand man do what you feel yes the Covid part in the beginning I didn't like but hey it wasn't that long. In terms of the blackmailing situation that people have a problem with if it fits the story that's shouldn't cause a uproar so I wouldn't stress about that. It's a ok start to a game but frfr just stay consistent and be upfront with you audience about what you plan to have and what you don't and if people stick around that's good and same for if they don't. I'll be watching and playing.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I have no problem with NTR. Too few games have it. I thought the beginning was quite good in fact. A lot of those who are turned off by NTR will actively look for incest /futa/sissfication/furry or some other fetish...so yeah, build your game as YOU want it. Those who don't like it, well find another game. I do agree with what others have said about COVID though. It has been a traumatic experience for many, so introducing that will be distasteful for a lot of people.

The English dialogues need a lot of work though, especially the contextual aspect. Also, a Range Rover is a Range Rover...a Hummer is a Hummer. Not all rich Americans drive Hummers.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote