2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EDG Studio

Q
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
Some people have problems with it in general and some still dislike if it's optional because, it takes away from the development time and essentially it's like a huge side character that you have 0 interetest in, meaning updates will/would feel shorter and the whole experience in the end as well
Okay, I'll think about adding NTR root or not.

Reactions: Tinuss

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
is finding the kitten the end of this update? i went to the map but everything said it will be available in later updates

Reactions: EDG Studio

EDG Studio

Q
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
Will there be femdom routes in this game or just a few scenes? thanks :)
I'll think about it. Probably yes.

is finding the kitten the end of this update? i went to the map but everything said it will be available in later updates
Yes, but you can check out the new gallery for interesting scenes. The gallery is in the phone, the icon is in the middle of the screen.

EDG Studio

Q
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
is this a sandbox game? because if it is i won't download it
If you mean a map, the ability to move around the city, a phone, etc., then they appear only at the very end, when the content is almost over. I don't know yet if there will be an interactive map in the future.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Very short game for this size. There is just one sex scene and it's blowjob...
Maybe in 3 months it will be more interesting, but for now i am disapointed.

Game has good direction for the future.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
1) I think your games has a interesting story and characters.
2) I like your writing.
3) I am a fan of light femdom and foot fetish (Foot job/foot lick). The scene with the director is good. The way you wrote the scene makes it exciting.
4) NTR also will be fun to watch.
My question is will there be femdom scenes in future updates mostly focused on foot content ?
If you make it you have my support......

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Did you seriously name the files nig*er1, nig*ers2, ni*ro1, nigg*er1 etc.? Fuckin' edgy Russians, you didn't even pack those to .rpa and people will have those names in registry even after deleting the game.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Great. Instant turn off by the tags
Thanks for enlightening us great lord! Next time, when the tags do the opposite of freezing your meat stiff, may I suggest to you the unthinkable recourse of simply moving along in a civilized manner like the rest of us without whining the game wasn't dedicated to you personally? You may of course ask for clarification about the tags if one or a few of them turn you off and you don't know whether they're optional or not, but one truly wonders what the point of your bitching is if you are certain that most of them turn you off...

Picture 4 : american, Angolan and LGBT flags on the same desk. What a strange combinaison
Indeed. The only setting I would ever imagine seeing an American and Angolan flag together, without any other national or UN flag involved, would be an embassy/consulate, but then there's no black people around and there's an LGBT flag of all things, so... expecting weird things to come as I'm downloading this game! :LOL:

if there is femdom feet licking+bdsm scenes this game will in the top on my list
ditto. The renders look good so I'll definitely consider supporting this if the writing is decent and if there are femdom routes in it! Going to try the game now.

EDG Studio

Q
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2020
I have read all the messages above, thank you all for the comments, after a while I will release an open post on Patreon, in which I will share what I think about the development of the game and future possible genres. I'll probably repost the post here.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I have read all the messages above, thank you all for the comments, after a while I will release an open post on Patreon, in which I will share what I think about the development of the game and future possible genres. I'll probably repost the post here.
Don't change your ideas on femdom/foot fetish... :LOL:

Reactions: bulifun

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
My unofficial Android port of Acappella 0.0.1 compressed with gestures enabled.

Mega

Swipe up : Open Menu

Swipe Down : hide interface

Swipe right : skip

Swipe left : rollback

Join my discord server for giving me feedback and for other ports.

Note: if it says Unknown developer or not safe/harm the device - click install anyway.

Your discord invitation expired. Please give a new link

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote