VN Ren'Py Abandoned Accept the Past [v1.0] [kwinZel]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
It can be harem, and its planned like that for the first few parts. But you could also just deny all other girls and go for the one you like most in later episodes
Will there be an Harem ending with all the girls along with solo endings for each girl ? I'm just asking ( no way demanding ) it would be nice if it had harem ending , if not I rather stick to one girl and play solo route .

kwinZel

Dec 2, 2021
Will there be an Harem ending with all the girls along with solo endings for each girl ? I'm just asking ( no way demanding ) it would be nice if it had harem ending , if not I rather stick to one girl and play solo route .
Exactly, thats how i have it in mind. First few episodes you have all the girls and then later on you choose one or take them all. At the beginning I planned it completly as a harem game, but when making it I personally learned to like rena so much that I decided to add the option to choose one girl only later

AryanKarthick

Aug 6, 2021
Exactly, thats how i have it in mind. First few episodes you have all the girls and then later on you choose one or take them all. At the beginning I planned it completly as a harem game, but when making it I personally learned to like rena so much that I decided to add the option to choose one girl only later
Thanks for the answer if there will harem ending I'll go for it . And no NTR in the game :love: . Downloading now will review once I finished playing it .

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
This was... weird? I guess is the word. Decent, but still weird.

You wake up with no knowledge of who you are or what happened to you, and the Doc just lets you leave? Even then, your first thought is, "Hey! Let's go to school!". Shouldn't of even left the hospital until you were sure there was no complications, and first stop should of been trying to get home or find out about what happened to you (like staying in the hospital to get more information, and if it was an accident, going to the police), not go to school. Just seemed like some weird choices there.

And the MC is just all cool about it. Like, dude you have no idea who or where you are, and you're idea is "Hey time to do some learning and sit in class!"? Just didn't make any sense. And then some chick wants to blow you in the bathroom and the dev tells you to say yes, and all I can think is, why? I still have no idea who or where I am or even who this chick is. And if you say no, turns out the chick is the school slut. So yeah, glad I said no.

So yeah, it was weird. A lot of stuff just didn't make any sense for you to being doing after what happened to you. Renders are good and the writing is decent, just the story overall didn't make much sense to me.

Don't think this game is for me, but regardless, best of luck with your game Kwinzel. :)

EDIT: Should probably get some different preview pics instead of just some butts. Like, maybe, the actual characters' faces or something? lol

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
kwinZel If you've already planned so, please make a note in the first page "NO NTR in this game" otherwise we'll have all the thread full of terrorized people constantly asking "is there NTR??". (I don't give a fuck about NTR, personally, I choose a game on other aspects).
You should insert more image previews because people try a game based on them. Good luck with your game and decide the plot based on your views, please don't listen to crying babies (either against NTR or pro). Just put out a convincing and original story, many people appreciate that aspect.

kwinZel

Dec 2, 2021
This was... weird? I guess is the word. Decent, but still weird.

You wake up with no knowledge of who you are or what happened to you, and the Doc just lets you leave? Even then, your first thought is, "Hey! Let's go to school!". Shouldn't of even left the hospital until you were sure there was no complications, and first stop should of been trying to get home or find out about what happened to you (like staying in the hospital to get more information, and if it was an accident, going to the police), not go to school. Just seemed like some weird choices there.

And the MC is just all cool about it. Like, dude you have no idea who or where you are, and you're idea is "Hey time to do some learning and sit in class!"? Just didn't make any sense. And then some chick wants to blow you in the bathroom and the dev tells you to say yes, and all I can think is, why? I still have no idea who or where I am or even who this chick is. And if you say no, turns out the chick is the school slut. So yeah, glad I said no.

So yeah, it was weird. A lot of stuff just didn't make any sense for you to being doing after what happened to you. Renders are good and the writing is decent, just the story overall didn't make much sense to me.

Don't think this game is for me, but regardless, best of luck with your game Kwinzel. :)

EDIT: Should probably get some different preview pics instead of just some butts. Like, maybe, the actual characters' faces or something? lol
Thanks for the feedback man, yeah I had really difficulty transistioning from the hospital to the college scene so it turned out a bit unrealistic, youre right. Adding some faces to the preview images is probably a good idea haha i will do that

kwinZel

Dec 2, 2021
kwinZel If you've already planned so, please make a note in the first page "NO NTR in this game" otherwise we'll have all the thread full of terrorized people constantly asking "is there NTR??". (I don't give a fuck about NTR, personally, I choose a game on other aspects).
You should insert more image previews because people try a game based on them. Good luck with your game and decide the plot based on your views, please don't listen to crying babies (either against NTR or pro). Just put out a convincing and original story, many people appreciate that aspect.
Just asked Jeevant to add 4 more pictures, thanks for the advice man

Dec 9, 2020
So he wakes up, with memory loss, and the first thing he wants to do is go straight to college? not even go home first? find out if he has family? take some time to sort shit out? nope just bumble around in college asking people if they know him? :WutFace:
Also kinda annoying to have to go back to the main menu to load.

Other than that the girls looking pretty good, so I guess I'll catch some amnesia on that introduction. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kwinZel
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes