VN Ren'Py Abandoned Accept the Past [v1.0] [kwinZel]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Things I have planned: Anal Sex, Blackmail, Corruption, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Lesbian, Spanking, Titfuck. Also graphic violence for fighting scenes i have panned.
But thats not a finished list I might add to it later.
So, will the MC be something like the bad guy? Will he blackmail and corrupt girls for sex? No romance or romantic relationships at all?

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Have to second that the story right now doesn't make a lick of sense.

- He wouldn't be allowed to leave the hospital after just waking up from a coma, not even remembering his own name. To do that he would have to sign a waiver, but in his current condition he wouldn't be legally allowed to. If he tried to leave by force, they would be legally obliged to restrain/sedate him for his own protection.

- Why the heck would he just randomly got to college instead of going home? If he even remembers where he lives that is.

- If some dude shows up in you office telling you he doesn't remember who he is, any normal person would call 911. Instead, she just shrugs it off and sends him packing.

- When he gets a memory flashback in the lecture hall, why the heck does he think he would get institutionalized (put in padded cell) for starting to regain some memories?

- When Miss Gray talks to him after the flashback, how does she magically know MC was in an accident?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
wow the mc's name is reaper? first time i won't have to change the name cuz my real life nickname is reaper. haha

Reactions: kwinZel

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
- When he gets a memory flashback in the lecture hall, why the heck does he think he would get institutionalized (put in padded cell) for starting to regain some memories?
I think the implication here is he doesn't want to say too much because people may say he is crazy for being in this situation of losing his memory and having flashbacks out of nowhere and wandering around the college campus. Probably could've been explained or worded better.
- When Miss Gray talks to him after the flashback, how does she magically know MC was in an accident?
He did tell her he woke up in the hospital with no memory so it could be safe to assume he was in some sort of accident at least, but it does come off a bit strangely. But, like your previous points state, it is an incredibly weird situation where the professor just kind of shrugs off the fact this student walked in there with no memories and admits that he just left the hospital earlier that day. Heck, we as the player know the accident was so bad he was put into a coma since it was a major car accident.
- Why the heck would he just randomly got to college instead of going home? If he even remembers where he lives that is.
This is true. If he is registered as a college student, he should have some sort of identification or home address, weird he leaves the hospital and somehow makes his way to the college with little issue in terms of directions. At the very least, Miss Gray should've directed him to an office at the college which should've had his information on file. I would think the records he got from the doctor also had some sort of home address or some other information with them and it would be weird if they only contained the fact he was a registered student. It somewhat makes sense to want to try and seek more people out in a public area for information, but he doesn't really do that. He tells Miss Gray then decides to keep it a secret from everyone else to not draw attention to himself unless someone actually ends up recognizing him. If this was his mindset, he probably should've tried to go home to avoid this altogether since he had no idea what he was doing to at least get his mind right if he didn't want to stay in the hospital.

Last edited:
Reactions: hr17 and kwinZel

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
This is true. If he is registered as a college student, he should have some sort of identification or home address, weird he leaves the hospital and somehow makes his way to the college with little issue in terms of directions. At the very least, Miss Gray should've directed him to an office at the college which should've had his information on file. I would think the records he got from the doctor also had some sort of home address or some other information with them and it would be weird if they only contained the fact he was a registered student. It somewhat makes sense to want to try and seek more people out in a public area for information, but he doesn't really do that. He tells Miss Gray then decides to keep it a secret from everyone else to not draw attention to himself unless someone actually ends up recognizing him. If this was his mindset, he probably should've tried to go home to avoid this altogether since he had no idea what he was doing to at least get his mind right if he didn't want to stay in the hospital.
Putting together what we are shown and what the dev said (going home is not an option), my best guess is that while he doesn't remember who or where he is exactly, he remembers being on a mission or on the run/hiding, or something like that. It would be nice if we got SOME indication of what's motivating the MC to act like he does. As of now, it feels like we are just stumbling around without any rhyme or reason.

• Thinking Face

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Putting together what we are shown and what the dev said (going home is not an option), my best guess is that while he doesn't remember who or where he is exactly, he remembers being on a mission or on the run/hiding, or something like that. It would be nice if we got SOME indication of what's motivating the MC to act like he does. As of now, it feels like we are just stumbling around without any rhyme or reason.
something like Jason Bourne you mean?

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Honestly, I don't think the MC has any idea about whatever mission he was on. He doesn't remember the streets he was on, doesn't remember anything about the college, and he doesn't show much urgency outside of not wanting to stay at the hospital. Only other time he shows some urgency is when he feels overwhelmed and confused during the class lecture when he remembers something. I truly believe the MC currently is just wandering and stumbling around trying to figure out what is going on and does not remember any sort of mission. For example, he gets a flash about some room similar to the lecture hall, but does not recall anything about it when it is likely critical to his mission. The only way I could see that being the case is if the MC was purposefully acting as if he was confused about his situation, maybe to confuse Evelyn or someone else who he may know is watching him, but it seems Evelyn is on his side, and the MC talks to himself about his confusion when no one is around.

Reactions: oidex

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Another 0.01 pretending to be a 1.0.
Lacks much in the tags or preview pic department.
hard to make a decision,
will put on watchlist and come back when it's had some time to cook.
To their credit, they have added 4 more preview pics since I posted this.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
what kind of doctor lets a patient go after waking from a coma? trololol
the events are so stupid in this 0.1

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
Nice game so far. Rena looks like a sweet girl. The bullying scene triggered me, and I hate bullies. But of course the hottest girl to me, Alexandra, is a bully. What a dilemma.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes