HTML Accidental Mind [v3.5] [Myscra]

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes

Ashamed1

Jun 20, 2018
Someone please help my brain is small. I have maxed out Prism's rapport. I have found both the trophy room and the Inner Sanctum via the portals. Niether do anything. I have combed this dreamscape pretty thoroughly, have I missed something or is there some event elsewhere I'm missing?

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
Reached the end of current content and I'm not about to explore alternate paths. My game has Kiara as a partner focusing on influence, Blaire is dedicated/devoted, and Prism is disillusioned.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Someone please help my brain is small. I have maxed out Prism's rapport. I have found both the trophy room and the Inner Sanctum via the portals. Niether do anything. I have combed this dreamscape pretty thoroughly, have I missed something or is there some event elsewhere I'm missing?
What level is Prism when you check the Vault?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
That is entirely possible to be a error with the gallery. I kind of fogot about it and added it at the last minute. I'll take a look at it and get it squared away.

The Gala scenes are completely different, there are some smaller modifications in the others. The investigations are completely different as well and some of those have some sexy scenes as well. I do have plans on adding more prism scenes down the line (much like what I did with Kiara and Blaire) and most of those will be path dependent

Can you send me a save? It should trigger after some time (I think a week or so but I may have shortened it). If it's broken, I can give you the console code to get you back on track
Are any of the Prism paths associated with specific kinks? I'm mostly here for the Mdom. Do I get more on one or another route choice?

Reactions: wiseold6996
Nov 28, 2017
Are any of the Prism paths associated with specific kinks? I'm mostly here for the Mdom. Do I get more on one or another route choice?
It doesn't seem like the routes have much written for them yet, but maybe you're asking for the future?

Will there be some way to easily edit the route without playing through the game? I think I might've started down Loyal but swapped to Rebel later and it might be weird now. Wouldn't want to have missed any content.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
So maybe I'm really stupid but I have no idea how to date Prism. I don't see the option anywhere and selecting meet up just teleports me to downtown with no options for prism anywhere.

Nov 28, 2017
So maybe I'm really stupid but I have no idea how to date Prism. I don't see the option anywhere and selecting meet up just teleports me to downtown with no options for prism anywhere.
Call her, pick meet up ($5), and you'll teleport to a location where there's a button to take her to the bar or movies or etc.

There is a single bugged(?) timeslot in downtown where there is no option, but if you try on other days at other times it should work. Assuming you have enough rapport and are far enough along on her path.

Nov 28, 2017
Have you:

If you've already done that

And if you've already done that

Feb 22, 2018
How do I meet Adaline? I need her for the investigation.
I think you first meet her when Blaire is sunbathing. It might be random. It's been a while since I've started a new game, though. Maybe just go to their house in the late morning.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
I think you first meet her when Blaire is sunbathing. It might be random. It's been a while since I've started a new game, though. Maybe just go to their house in the late morning.
Neither seems to work, I've spent like a month in front of her house

Feb 22, 2018
Neither seems to work, I've spent like a month in front of her house
During a weekend morning, if you hear pop music in your window, go to the Andersen house and knock on the door. You might have to be at a certain level with Blaire to get the Adaline scene to come up.

Reactions: Vasin

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
During a weekend morning, if you hear pop music in your window, go to the Andersen house and knock on the door. You might have to be at a certain level with Blaire to get the Adaline scene to come up.
Once I got to level 5 I obtained the code for the house and then you can enter and get the introduction scene next day

Reactions: Penultimateanon

Suknickar

Jun 1, 2018
or just try to meet blaire in the back yard after a certain point. you'll see a blond tanning make the mistake and blaire will stop you from making the mistake too badly.

Feb 22, 2018
That's great, and I'm glad that your scenario is finished. however, since there's more than one solution it may be useful to someone else in the future. Which is why I didn't reply to anyone specifically.
I already offered that solution just a few posts ago.

4.60 star(s) 42 Votes